Windows 10: After Windows Update Can't browsing except the google sites

Discus and support After Windows Update Can't browsing except the google sites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! 3 days ago my Win 10 Pro is updated. After finished the update i only can browsing the googe's sites (youtube, docs, gmail, maps etc..) but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZohanKA, Apr 2, 2016.

1. ZohanKA Win User

After Windows Update Can't browsing except the google sites

Hi! 3 days ago my Win 10 Pro is updated.

After finished the update i only can browsing the googe's sites (youtube, docs, gmail, maps etc..) but can't load all of the other sites in any browser, and my all software cant connect the interner included the Windows Update..
    but i can ping everything.

I tried:
    -Reinstall network adapter driver
    -Install other PCI ethernet, and wifi adapter
    -all ntsh resets, flushdns and etc..
    -set different DNS servers
    -check the hosts file
    -turn off the firewall

But nothing helped to me*Sad

So please help if anyone know the solution! I cant use my PC with this problem..

Thanks, Regards!

New experience: I tried to reach google sites in edge and ie and didnt work, so i can only reach google sites with chrome browser!!!

:)

ZohanKA, Apr 2, 2016

2. Internet explorer opens webpage only in mobile view

Marek,

all my friends have android mobile (4.4.2 and above). They use google chrome to browse and using that they are able to access the desktop version of the site.

1) why is that ? Can't IE bypass forced mobile view setting like google chrome ?

2) also can you recommend some work-around to this problem (except , of course, opening it in android phones or PCs)

thanks

VanshVardhan Jha, Apr 2, 2016
  3. Firefox and Google Chrome cant reach many sites, Only IE works with all sites

I can browse to any site using new IE on Windows 10. But Firefox and Google Chrome are almost unusable since I got windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8.1. Chrome can browse to some sites and not others. Chrome and Firefox can't even get to youtube.com.

This needs to be fixed asap. Please help.

Priyank Thakkar, Apr 2, 2016
  4. After Windows Update Can't browsing except the google sites

TairikuOkami, Apr 2, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    Sounds more like n infection that loaded a proxy. Go to the malware forum at majorgeeks.com and go through the post titled "Read me first".

bro67, Apr 2, 2016
  6. flybynite Win User
    Don't waste your time, just format disk, and reinstall. It only takes a few minutes.

flybynite, Apr 2, 2016
  7. ZohanKA Win User
    Thanks for the help everybody!

I solved the problem.
    I had been totally clean the Eset Nod32 9 from my pc and the browsing is working now.
    Installed the antivirus again and now everything is ok.*Smile

Regards

ZohanKA, Apr 2, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

Nice try. No it does not take a few minutes. Also a lot of us have software that cannot just be reinstalled from an image, because the license will not work.

The OP problem was fixed.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. After Windows Update Can't browsing except the google sites - Similar Threads - Update Can't browsing

2. No Google Sites are Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Google Sites are Working: hello I just updated my windows 10 to windows insider build 21286 but there is some issue in my laptop no google sites example youtube, gmail even the search engine anything is not working on any on the browser this things happen only sometimes sometimes the sites load in...
  3. Can't load Google sites

Can't load Google sites: Pls, i need some help. My Laptop seems not to load any google sites like youtube, google drive, google classroom. How can these be solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-google-sites/04f37b1c-f207-4830-abde-d4df44dfa6d7
  4. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...
  5. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...
  6. Can't reach sites after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reach sites after Windows 10 update: I recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903. Subsequent to that, I was unable to reach any websites other than Google-related sites through any browser. I posted a question and received instructions to install the latest security stack. I did that and all was well....
  7. Can't access to Google sites any more

Can't access to Google sites any more: I think my PC (Lenovo T450) has been updated with the latest Window version couple days ago. Then it could not access Google web site any more. I tried different Google web sites, none was linked. It just showed a statement as below. Please help how it can't solve the...
  8. Can't view any sites except youtube.com with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Can't view any sites except youtube.com with Chrome: I have used this Asus ROG laptop for over a month without any problem. It started having internet problems. 1. I can only view youtube.com with Chrome. I can't use it with IE 11, Edge, or Firefox. 2. Initially, other sites would work (with all browsers) after restarting....
  9. Can't browse google in Firefox after upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Can't browse google in Firefox after upgrade: Hi all, I just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite S55-A machine 2 days ago. Ever since the upgrade, I couldn't get to google.com on my default Firefox &/or Chrome browser. I was able to sync new files with my Dropbox desktop app. I also saw the internet (WiFi &...
  10. Google Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing

in Windows 10 News
    Google Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing: Since launching in 2007, the Safe Browsing team has been dedicated to our mission of protecting users from phishing, malware, and unwanted software on the web. Our coverage currently extends to more than two billion internet-connected devices, including Chrome users on...