Windows 10: afterglow headset doesn't connect!!!

Discus and support afterglow headset doesn't connect!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have the usb in the port and when i go to turn on the wireless headset it beeps on. While it's beeping on im looking at the Bluetooth and Other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by N3RDGASAM, Jul 16, 2018.

1. N3RDGASAM Win User

afterglow headset doesn't connect!!!

i have the usb in the port and when i go to turn on the wireless headset it beeps on. While it's beeping on im looking at the Bluetooth and Other Devices screen in my computer settings. Before the headset turns on the "Afterglow universal wireless gaming headset" device is under the Audio section on that page, then the headset turns on it moves down to Other Devices section. When that happens i cant hear anything from the headset and my sound goes back to the built in speakers on the computer.

:)

N3RDGASAM, Jul 16, 2018

2. Afterglow AG 9+ headset not working on Xbox One after using on PC.

Hi,

A compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why your Afterglow AG 9+ headset is no longer working on your Xbox One after using it on your computer. To help you with this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on
    the link below.

Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps for both controller and Xbox One console. To proceed, kindly click this

link

For additional troubleshooting steps, we recommend that you keep on contacting the Afterglow AG 9+ manufacturer.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us back.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Afterglow ag9 headset

Im having an issue with the manufactures of the afterglow ag9 headsets “PDP”.

the item i bought was faulty, PDP accepted liability and requested i send the headset back for a replacement. This happened 7 weeks ago and PDP keep telling me to wait another 2-3 weeks for a replcement. The customer services at PDP are terriable and are
    unhelpfull. Can microsoft help out?

eddytottenham, Jul 16, 2018
  4. afterglow headset doesn't connect!!!

AfterGlow wireless headset not working

thank you for helping

The Afterglow headset is recognized, and after troubleshooting it couldn't find the problem. also I don't have a charm menu.

dinoboy6430, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

afterglow headset doesn't connect!!!

1. afterglow headset doesn't connect!!! - Similar Threads - afterglow headset doesn't

2. Volume control doesn't work on headset after re-connecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume control doesn't work on headset after re-connecting.: Windows 11 OS Build 22621.1105 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0First of all, I tried to submit this using the Feedback feature on Windows Desktop, and I was getting a perpetual loading circle-spiral-thing.My actual issue is with using a pair of...
  3. Volume control doesn't work on headset after re-connecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume control doesn't work on headset after re-connecting.: Windows 11 OS Build 22621.1105 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0First of all, I tried to submit this using the Feedback feature on Windows Desktop, and I was getting a perpetual loading circle-spiral-thing.My actual issue is with using a pair of...
  4. Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc: I have turtle beach stealth 600s, but they won't connect to my pc. They show up as an option to pair, but it always disconnects and tells me to try again. Do I need to get a wireless adapter, or am I just doing something wrong?...
  5. Nintendo Switch Afterglow Controller not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo Switch Afterglow Controller not working: My newly bought Nintendo Switch licensed afterglow controller is not working. It has bluetooth compatibility, but when connected via bluetooth, it continues to flash as if it is pairing, all while it is connected. It seems to be transmitting inputs however, but while it is...
  6. headset connections.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset connections.: so im using my wireless xbox controller on my pc, it is connected via Bluetooth. is it possible to use my headset which uses and AUX cord by plugging it in to my controller, I cannot plug it into my pc because I am using an Alienware alpha R1 which does not have any AUX...
  7. Headset Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Connection: I am using my Hesh 2 headset with mic attached via aux cable. I can hear fine, but my mic is not working. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-connection/e3e49223-6a25-4112-835e-8ba1a6f120cc
  8. PDP Afterglow Headset. Can hear mic in headset, but can't find it in windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PDP Afterglow Headset. Can hear mic in headset, but can't find it in windows?: This afterglow headset comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack which is in my headphones (I can hear everything from my PC completely fine), and a USB for power and the mic. If I tap or talk into the mic, I hear it in the headset. So I know it works. However, I cannot find it in...
  9. Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle is set as "unspecified device" as...: I have had my Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset Xbox Dongle paired with my PC and working completely fine and one day out of the blue they disconnected. I have tried restarting the computer many times installing and reinstalling the device and updating the drivers...
  10. Headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not connecting: Please I need help! I’m trying to connect a brand new headset to my laptop, I plug it in and the sound works great. Though, it gives me no microphone options (which is what I want). I’ve tried left-clicking the sound icon to change it to default out-put device but there is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. afterglow headset drivers windows 10

2. afterglow bluetooth headset not connecting

3. afterglow headset not working on pc

4. how to connect afterglow headset to pc wirelessly,
  5. how to get afterglow ag9 to assign to profile