Windows 10: Age of empire definitive edition not launching

Discus and support Age of empire definitive edition not launching in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the game a week ago and upon launching the game, it would show the loading screen only to exit the screen automatically. i have checked many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NazmulH, Jul 20, 2018.

1. NazmulH Win User

Age of empire definitive edition not launching

I bought the game a week ago and upon launching the game, it would show the loading screen only to exit the screen automatically. i have checked many solutions over the net and none has given me a solution to the problem. I have tried installing to reinstalling to no avail so i have pretty much given up on any other ideas so i would like a refund please

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store]

:)

NazmulH, Jul 20, 2018
  2. E for Excel, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Age Empires Definitive Edition won't launch

Thank you for keeping us updated. To continue troubleshooting your concern, we suggest that you download any free app from Windows Store and try launching the game again. We would also like to know if the same issue occurs when you are using a different
    account to launch the game. If another account is able to launch the game, sign in to your account again and launch the game on Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Open the Windows Store and click on the profile icon.
    • Go to the Library or My Library and launch the game there.

If the issue persists, check the antivirus settings on your PC if the game is blocked.

If the game is not blocked or is already added to the whitelist section of your antivirus software, you may contact

Age of Empires Support
    or post your concern on the
    Age of Empires community page
    for additional support and information about the issue.

Let us know if you have any other questions and concerns.

Loraine Mon, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Age of empire definitive edition not launching

Age Of Empires definitive Edition not Launching

Hi YonatanOhana,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential causes why you're unable to launch the game Age of Empire Definitive Edition. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more detail. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Have you tried launching the game using a different profile?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Age of empire definitive edition not launching

1. Age of empire definitive edition not launching - Similar Threads - Age empire definitive

2. age of empire II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    age of empire II definitive edition: bonjour le jeu age of empire II definitive edition ne fonctionne plus depuis la dernière mise à jour xbox sur pc il reste planté sur "synchronisation en cours des données"merci de voir si le problème vient de votre plate formejean-marc...
  3. Age of empire II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Age of empire II definitive edition: La aplicacion se desinstalo y no me permite instalar de nuevo el juego. como puedo resorlver este problema... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empire-ii-definitive-edition/8574558f-167b-43a6-955f-328a7c67e1dc
  4. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Bought a code for Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition for Windows 10, the purchase shows up in my Microsoft Account, but I am unable to download the game from Microsoft store...when I put in redemption code it says the code has already been used. Please help me get this...
  5. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I cannot access the files in windows app folders i think is because Microsoft store is in some way blocking me. I have tried the next "solutions ": -Checking the permission of the file folder -Disable antivirus and controlled folder access -Take control over folder...
  6. Installing Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I am connected to the internet. Xbox live companions says i need an internet connection to use this app. microsoft stoee says i need administrator approval. Just make the setup files available for download and stop troubling users with all this nonsense. Xbox...
  7. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  8. Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading: So as the subject suggests i am unable to actually play this game on my Laptop, the specs on my laptop would be able to run it fine as i am able to play the other age of empires game perfectly. I have done the recent update for windows and followed the steps on another post (...
  9. Refund for the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition: Dear Support, I am tired of trying different fixes for the AoE: DE. I waited a while to see if a nice patch comes around but nothing. I would like to get a refund so I can buy the game when it comes out on the Steam as that version is almost definitely going to work...
  10. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting: I installed Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from MS Store but I couldn't play as is just starts with black window with some image in middle, after few seconds that window disappears without any error or warning. I checked all suggestions from forum or AoE support page,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. age of empires definitive edition not launching

2. steam age of empire définitive édition doesn’t start

3. Why wont age of empires definitive edition work on my computer

4. age of empires an error occurred while trying to start the game age of empires,
  5. age of empires definitive launching error ,
  6. unable to launch Age of emrpies definitive addition,
  7. age of empire definitive edition not launching on pc