Windows 10: Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas Launches Today!

Discus and support Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas Launches Today! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; jDT4fEgRjM4 With much excitement, I am proud to announce Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas. Rise of the Rajas brings the series to new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas Launches Today!

Source: Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas Launches Today! - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Dec 18, 2016
  2. pmcllc Win User

DirectDraw emulation still broken in Windows 10

also for Age of Empires and Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome

pmcllc, Dec 18, 2016
  3. Age of Empires II won't run on Windows 10

Get the game (Age of Empires II HD, has The Conquerors built in) on Steam. The retail version uses Safedisc, and due to security reasons Safedisc and Windows 10 don't play nice.

ChaosBahamut, Dec 18, 2016
Thema:

Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas Launches Today!

1. Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas Launches Today! - Similar Threads - Age Empires Rise

2. age of empire II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    age of empire II definitive edition: bonjour le jeu age of empire II definitive edition ne fonctionne plus depuis la dernière mise à jour xbox sur pc il reste planté sur "synchronisation en cours des données"merci de voir si le problème vient de votre plate formejean-marc...
  3. Age of Empires II Age of Kings Installed with Disc but not launching.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II Age of Kings Installed with Disc but not launching.: I am trying to play Age of Empires II Age of Kings on Windows 7. I have the disc and I am able to successfully download it but when I go to launch it, nothing happens. It appears to try to load but then nothing happens, no error sign or anything. I am not using Steam, only...
  4. Age of Empires II Age of Kings Installed with Disc but not launching.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age of Empires II Age of Kings Installed with Disc but not launching.: I am trying to play Age of Empires II Age of Kings on Windows 7. I have the disc and I am able to successfully download it but when I go to launch it, nothing happens. It appears to try to load but then nothing happens, no error sign or anything. I am not using Steam, only...
  5. Age of Empires II - Multiple entitlements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II - Multiple entitlements: I'd like to play AOE 2 with my son on our local network. I understand I would need 2 entitlements to the game in oder to do that? That's okay, I have a "game pass" and I don't mind to buy another standalone entitlement to the game. The question is, can I have both...
  6. Age of Empires II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: I just purchased a Surface Pro, but it doesn't have a CD drive. I want to play Age of Empires II and have the disk and product ID number, but don't know if I can use it to download the game. Can I use the product ID to download the game?...
  7. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Bought a code for Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition for Windows 10, the purchase shows up in my Microsoft Account, but I am unable to download the game from Microsoft store...when I put in redemption code it says the code has already been used. Please help me get this...
  8. Steam Age Of Empire II HD crashes without error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Steam Age Of Empire II HD crashes without error: It has happened some times after some Windows updates. I've no idea what it may be. The OS generates a mdmp file which however I'm not able to understand. I've used Windbg to open it and it shows what follows. Anyone can help me? Thank you Microsoft R Windows Debugger...
  9. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I cannot access the files in windows app folders i think is because Microsoft store is in some way blocking me. I have tried the next "solutions ": -Checking the permission of the file folder -Disable antivirus and controlled folder access -Take control over folder...
  10. problem with age of empires II HD Edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with age of empires II HD Edition: hello, i have a biostar H81MHV3 version 7.1 motherboard with a celeron G1840 and internal HD Graphics with windows 10 x64 clear installed. the problem is age of empires II hd edition start with 1 or 2 fps for seconds and disappairs without a messages or any thing the games...