Windows 10: Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation

Discus and support Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I just donated (or, more accurately, was forced to donate) 50 cents to verify that I am an adult. How much of that 50 cents is actually donated... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CHa3, Aug 2, 2018.

1. CHa3 Win User

Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation

Hi,

I just donated (or, more accurately, was forced to donate) 50 cents to verify that I am an adult. How much of that 50 cents is actually donated to charity?

:)

CHa3, Aug 2, 2018
  2. dinjo_jo Win User

50 Cent Blood on Sand or Wet.

Firstly thanks for your suggestions on FNR 4 got it.

Now need suggestion on Whether should i go for Wet or 50 Cent Blood on Sand , also want to know whats the playtime for each game

dinjo_jo, Aug 2, 2018
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    Help and donate a few cents for RBE! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :)

Do you like RBE? Then help supporting it.
    As you can imagine, I get kind of overwhelmed with inquiries regarding the functionality of RBE. Researching how ATI's BIOSes work requires a lot of trial and error. Adding new features to RBE needs a lot of testing, then. I need to have one of those video cards I code features for so I can do trying, testing and researching.
    Unfortunately, I'm a student who can't afford a 4850 or 4870 right now. I work, but my payment gets used up for rent, food and tuition fees.

So if you have some residual cents, pence, yen, pesos or рубль, make a donation. I'll buy a RV770 for this money and be able to keep up supporting RBE with features and bugfixes. Thanks for your help! *Smile Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :)

Donating is easy, takes only a few seconds and a couple of clicks using paypal. Just click here:

Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation x-click-but21.gif

List of donors:
    • GREASEMONKEY
      • 10 USD
    • Jörg Neuhaus
      • 1 USD
    • jcusimano2
      • 5 USD
    • Eric Beaucage
      • 10 USD
    • JimmyZ
      • 20 USD *Eek! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :eek:
    • Ben Clarke
      • 0.43 USD
    • Stephen Graham
    • Gianluca Brando
      • 10 USD
    • Eric Weeks
      • 24 USD *Eek! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :eek:*Eek! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :eek:
    • Recep Baltaş
      • 1,95 USD
    • Maxwell
      • 5,00 USD
    • Lauri Janhunen
      • 5,00 USD
    • eisemann
      • 5,00 USD
    • Artur Bierich
      • 15,00 USD
    • Edward Dries
      • 10,00 USD
    • Gordon Scott
      • 5,00 USD
    • jahu75
      • 20 EUR (~27,80 USD at the current rate of exchange) *Eek! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :eek:*Eek! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :eek:
    • psiu_glen
    • Thomas S.
      • 15 USD
    • Frank van de Pol
      • 5 USD
    • Thomas Schmeing
      • 10 USD
    • SteelSix
      • 5 USD
    • campb292
      • 10 USD
    • hrisson
      • 1 USD
    • ddgoodrich1
      • 10 USD
    • Chris B.
      • 10 USD
    • JimmyZ
      • 20 USD *Eek! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :eek: (again!)
    • Lutz Häussler
      • 10 USD
    • novadaemon
      • 5 USD
    • Grega
      • 5 USD
    • cu4now
      • 40 USD *Eek! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :eek:*Eek! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :eek:
    • pokazene_maslo
      • 7 USD
    • Tamsys Oy
    • easperhe
      • 100 USD *Eek! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :eek: ZOMFG *Eek! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :eek: Dude, you're crazy!
    • Agnieszka
      • 5 USD
    • Coldstorm84
      • 20 USD
    • Aprillou
      • 0,69 USD
    Thanks a lot for you generosity! *Smile Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :)

BAGZZlash, Aug 2, 2018
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Help and donate a few cents for RBE! Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :)

Thank you man for the very generous donation! *Smile Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation :) You're actually the very first one to donate! I'll start a list in the first post with donors.

BAGZZlash, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation - Similar Threads - Age Verification Cent

2. Help with age verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with age verification: Hello My Name Is Theo & I need help with age verification so I put 12/2/2000 and it thinks I'm a 4Years old And I'm not I'm 23 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-age-verification/53ae226c-c478-43b0-a588-9e60e2fdd1bf
  3. Help with age verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with age verification: Hello My Name Is Theo & I need help with age verification so I put 12/2/2000 and it thinks I'm a 4Years old And I'm not I'm 23 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-age-verification/53ae226c-c478-43b0-a588-9e60e2fdd1bf
  4. Why does age verification lead me to a Korean website?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does age verification lead me to a Korean website?: Hi, I'm living in Thailand. Why does asge verification lead me to a Korean website?I can't verify my age because I don't have Korean phone number....
  5. Why does age verification lead me to a Korean website?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does age verification lead me to a Korean website?: Hi, I'm living in Thailand. Why does asge verification lead me to a Korean website?I can't verify my age because I don't have Korean phone number....
  6. donate device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    donate device: What should I do because I want to donate this laptop to charity but I don't want them to steal my personal information of my business which is confidential. What is the confidential-est way to do this and how? I am not good with tech so you will have to run me through...
  7. Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

in Windows 10 Support
    Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?: Hi all, This community has become a very important and integral part of my life. Knowing this, I feel like making a donation would be the right thing to do. I've asked this in the past, but I thought things may have changed. Thank you. 166524
  8. Donating PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Donating PC: I plan to give away my PC, but want to remove all personal data before ding so, including the connection to OneDrive. Best way to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/donating-pc/118d7f87-1257-4007-8cb9-e9dc5d229bec
  9. The Notification Cente doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Notification Cente doesn't work: After a upgrade to version 2004 Notification Centre stopped work on every accounts on my PC. When i try to click on icon nothing appears. The same when i try Win+P shortcut. The Microsoft technical tried to fix this by PowerShell command and cmd commands but this didn't help....
  10. Outlook Age Verification, locked, demanding payment + personal data

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook Age Verification, locked, demanding payment + personal data: Hello, My mother was trying to log into her Outlook Mail account in her web browser. It asked her to enter her DoB (which she already set when she created the account, years ago) and so she did. Now, Microsoft is demanding either a copy of some official document (passport,...