Windows 10: Agile Networks and Microsoft to deliver broadband access to rural Ohio

Discus and support Agile Networks and Microsoft to deliver broadband access to rural Ohio in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Agile Networks, a leading provider of telecommunications solutions, and Microsoft Corp. announced a new agreement to bring broadband internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Agile Networks and Microsoft to deliver broadband access to rural Ohio

Read more: Agile Networks and Microsoft announce agreement to deliver broadband internet access to rural communities in Ohio - Stories

:)

Brink, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Chino Win User

Wi-Fi Agile Multiband Certification to Enable Intelligent Wireless Networks

Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Agile Multiband is a new certification program from Wi-Fi Alliance that enables devices to utilize Wi-Fi network resources better, and networks to adapt and balance load as network conditions change. Wi-Fi Agile Multiband devices dynamically exchange information about a network environment, enabling devices to make smarter decisions and quicker connections in home, enterprise, and managed network environments. Wi-Fi Agile Multiband delivers new capabilities that provide a better experience with both static use cases, such as streaming a high-definition movie, and mobile use cases such as Wi-Fi calling.

Agile Networks and Microsoft to deliver broadband access to rural Ohio X2BRYuDg0djRiot2_thm.jpg

Based on global standards, such as IEEE 802.11 k, v, u, r, and Wi-Fi Alliance defined technologies, Wi-Fi Agile Multiband brings a standardized approach to efficient Wi-Fi network resource management that also ensures interoperability across device vendors. Key benefits of Wi-Fi Agile Multiband include:
    • Dynamic monitoring (i.e. exchanging network information): Constant, parallel network information exchange about the Wi-Fi radio environment enables client devices to evaluate the best access point (AP), band, or channel connection, avoiding issues with devices that stick to a particular AP longer than appropriate
    • Intelligent steering (i.e. making informed network loading): Mechanisms allow APs to intelligently guide clients to less congested or recommended APs, frequency bands, and channels to balance network traffic and meet other management needs
    • Fast network transitions (i.e. authenticating quicker): Faster, secure roaming while traversing a network delivers improved mobility and better experiences with latency-sensitive applications such as voice-over Wi-Fi and mobile video streaming
    "Today's Wi-Fi delivers connectivity to services and content for many devices in different environments," said Edgar Figueroa, president and CEO of Wi-Fi Alliance. "Wi-Fi Agile Multiband brings new capabilities that increase network and device performance and ultimately provide a better Wi-Fi user experience."

The first Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Agile Multiband products which comprise the test bed for interoperability certification are:
    • Broadcom BCM4361 11ac STA Reference Design
    • Intel Home Wi-Fi Chipset-based 802.11ac 4-stream Concurrent Dual Band Router
    • Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
    • Marvell 802.11ac Wave2 Wi-Fi Test Bed Evaluation Kit
    • MediaTek MT7621A+MT7615 802.11abgn/ac Ref. AP
    • Ruckus R710 Access Point
    • Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 Controller
    • Qualcomm mobile Wi-Fi AC2 chipset
    For more information, including a technology overview and technology highlights, please visit: Wi-Fi Agile Multiband | Wi-Fi Alliance

Chino, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Agile Networks and Microsoft to deliver broadband access to rural Ohio

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Agile Networks and Microsoft to deliver broadband access to rural Ohio

1. Agile Networks and Microsoft to deliver broadband access to rural Ohio - Similar Threads - Agile Networks Microsoft

2. Broadband Connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadband Connectivity: Hi. I bought a refurbished computer. The CPU is IntelR CoreTM i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz. I have connected an ethernet cable. I pay a lot of money for very fast broadband. My router has 2.4GHz and 5GHz. With the ethernet cable connection, my computer is only seeing the...
  3. Microsoft announces DirectX 12 Agility SDK

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces DirectX 12 Agility SDK: We’re excited to unveil the DirectX 12 Agility SDK, an update that will allow devs to adopt the newest DirectX 12 graphics features faster than ever before. With the Agility SDK, developers can now add the newest DirectX 12 features to their games, and gamers can...
  4. Microsoft home product code not deliver.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft home product code not deliver.: So me and my brother where building a new computer we bought all the parts from a trusted site that is know in our country pretty well for their products. after we finished building the computer we started downloading windows after that they asked for a product key. we found...
  5. Microsoft Airband Initiative for Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois broadband

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Airband Initiative for Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois broadband: On Tuesday, Watch Communications and Microsoft Corp. announced an agreement aimed at closing the broadband gap, and the rural digital divide in particular, in the states of Indiana, Ohio and Illinois. The partnership is part of the Microsoft Airband Initiative, which is...
  6. Broadband

Broadband: Broadband is ok in safe mode but slow in normal mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broadband/6745881a-c3b5-4067-8668-268576418f02
  7. Email not delivering

Email not delivering: Good day, As of recently, I have received a bounce-back message from my one Gmail account to an email address I use quite often. I have no idea what it might be, and am not at all technically evolved. See below screenshot. Thank you, [ATTACH]...
  8. Connection error 720 broadband network

Connection error 720 broadband network: Good evening/morning, I am trying to connect the broadband network (via settings<dial-up<new connection After putting all the relevant information and hitting enter, I get an error 720 saying "A connection to the remote computer could not be established. You might need to...
  9. RTO Wireless & Microsoft to deliver broadband rural New York & Maine

in Windows 10 News
    RTO Wireless & Microsoft to deliver broadband rural New York & Maine: TV white spaces and other new technologies will provide affordable, reliable broadband access to approximately 290,000 people REDMOND, Wash. — July 24, 2018 — On Tuesday, RTO Wireless and Microsoft Corp. announced a new agreement to provide broadband internet access to more...
  10. Rural Broadband Solution advice

Rural Broadband Solution advice: Hi all I live in a very rural location where my BB speed has recently been upgraded to 0.9Mb. I also have poor 4G mobile signal strength and so I'm looking into options. (Moving house may be one of them! *Smile ) My thinking so far is to go for a 4G router connected to...