Windows 10: AI for Earth can be a game-changer for our planet

Discus and support AI for Earth can be a game-changer for our planet in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] On the two-year anniversary of the Paris climate accord, the world’s government, civic and business leaders are coming together in Paris to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

AI for Earth can be a game-changer for our planet

Source: AI for Earth can be a game-changer for our planet - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Dec 10, 2017
  2. kipper Win User

Climate Change has and will be argued till the end of times......... artificial intelligence is Microsoft itself.......

:)

kipper, Dec 10, 2017
  3. EdGnSC Win User
    Help me remove all traces of the ubiquitous creature called Kaspersky Internet Security

Help me remove all traces of the ubiquitous creature called Kaspersky Internet Security from my PC, Operating Systems, network, devices, you name it! Damn Russians are trying to take over our planet, Imagine how life would be if they controlled all
    AI in the world! in the meantime I am doing what I can do to resist him and his comrades!

EdGnSC, Dec 10, 2017
  4. repteur Win User

nokia 700

Bonjour Eddy,

J'ai essayé de changer de théme j'en ai testé 2/3 mais ça n'a pas changé :/

bonne journée

repteur, Dec 10, 2017
Thema:

1. AI for Earth can be a game-changer for our planet - Similar Threads - Earth game changer

2. Why doesn't my desktop icon change from being a symbol of planet earth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my desktop icon change from being a symbol of planet earth?: I have a desktop icon for quick access to iHeart Christmas. It used to be their logo, but now since having to re-set up my laptop after a complete reset, it is showing as a planet earth symbol. I have activated this shortcut many times to go to the site thinking that would...
  3. Why doesn't my desktop icon change from being a symbol of planet earth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't my desktop icon change from being a symbol of planet earth?: I have a desktop icon for quick access to iHeart Christmas. It used to be their logo, but now since having to re-set up my laptop after a complete reset, it is showing as a planet earth symbol. I have activated this shortcut many times to go to the site thinking that would...
  4. EARTH

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EARTH: Will goggle earth run on my old dell desktop seems it won't open?Tim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earth/ba47e52e-cc07-4f9e-87d0-287d979ec985
  5. Fishing Planet dlc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fishing Planet dlc: I recently bought a fishing planet dlc for the pc version using Microsoft store. It says I own it but whenever I click on it it shows the price and whatnot. I tried loading up the game and the contents of the purchase arent showing up. How do I fix this?...
  6. Can Google earth be used with Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Google earth be used with Edge: I have a new windows 10 desktop still ver. 1903, so 'new' Edge browser ? … can I use Google earth without a chromium browser ? thanks for any input 147341
  7. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: AI for Earth Ep. 6

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: AI for Earth Ep. 6: In episode 6, Microsoft Unboxed cohosts Sonia and Colleen dive into Microsoft’s initiatives benefiting the environment, climate change and animal conservation. Sonia tells the story of AI for Earth, a program granting cloud computing resources and funds to organizations who...
  8. empire earth game in windows 10,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    empire earth game in windows 10,: i cant play empire earth game in windows 10, it freezes while playing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/empire-earth-game-in-windows-10/d7c7cb0e-0ef6-4e02-a558-a6b835a90b11
  9. Better AI in games over graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Better AI in games over graphics: I kind of got to thinking tonight as I played on the PS4 that graphics nowadays are so good but are they really much better than say four or five years ago. Whether one plays in 1080 or 4K they both look incredible. And with all these HD / ultra HD games we just move to be...
  10. IDC Expects Windows 9 To Be A Game Changer

in Windows 10 News
    IDC Expects Windows 9 To Be A Game Changer: Don’t we all? In fact, Windows 8 has already started to change rules of the games, both on tablets and notebooks, and Windows 9 looks set to continue the good work. Since the next full version of the operating system is expected to come with an overabundance of new features...