Windows 10: Air Dongle Issue

Discus and support Air Dongle Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Upgraded an ASUS Transformer T100 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home. Verizon and AT&T 4G usb dongles worked in 8.1, fail to start (turn on) in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ARAGGONE, Aug 11, 2015.

1. ARAGGONE Win User

Air Dongle Issue

Upgraded an ASUS Transformer T100 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home. Verizon and AT&T 4G usb dongles worked in 8.1, fail to start (turn on) in Windows 10.

Any ideas where to start looking?

:)

ARAGGONE, Aug 11, 2015
  2. Syed N Win User

Can't install drivers for WiFi dongle

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Since you have already tried installing in compatibility mode. I suggest that you contact the dongle support group to check if the device is compatible with Windows 10.

Air Live Support

Appreciate your time.

Syed N, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Lumia 710 Unable to Update 7.8 800720D5 Error

Hi,

Reg: Error While updating to Win 7.8.

I was notified thru Air that a New Update is available for me. The next day when tried to Update using Zune. This is error i got:

Unable to check for a Update Now, Try again later.

Error Code: 800720D5

I used 3G USB Dongle to connect to internet.

Please help on how to get the Update.

JobinstonSherwin, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Air Dongle Issue

1. Air Dongle Issue - Similar Threads - Air Dongle Issue

2. macbook air m2 install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    macbook air m2 install issues: ok so ive pulled the trigger on purchasing the parallels 19 for the silicon m2 macbook air, ive entered the registration key and it installed but i KEEP GETTING A POP UP TELLING ME THAT WINDOWS 11 IS NOT ACTIVATED??? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?...
  3. macbook air m2 install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    macbook air m2 install issues: ok so ive pulled the trigger on purchasing the parallels 19 for the silicon m2 macbook air, ive entered the registration key and it installed but i KEEP GETTING A POP UP TELLING ME THAT WINDOWS 11 IS NOT ACTIVATED??? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?...
  4. Issue with Xbox controller dongle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Xbox controller dongle: Hey everyone, I have tried, without any avail, to connect my Xbox bluetooth controller to my PC. I have recently upgraded my Pc with a new motherboard and processor. Now when I connect my wireless dongle, which is the tiny one from Microsoft, it doesn't install the driver to...
  5. Bluetooth Dongle Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Dongle Issue: Recently, I have bought a Bluetooth dongle for my Bluetooth-less system. I then Installed it in my system and Bluetooth finally showed up in the settings; however, the Bluetooth pairing does not work even if I made sure to make devices show up as pairable in their respective...
  6. Issues with Bluetooth USB Dongle

Issues with Bluetooth USB Dongle: I recently purchased an inexpensive Bluetooth dongle to be able to use my wireless headset. There is however a little issue with my new Bluetooth option where my headset does not connect automatically, I must go into my Bluetooth settings to reconnect the paired device every...
  7. Airtel dongle Issue -MF833T

Airtel dongle Issue -MF833T: Hello Team, I have airtel 4g dongle and its not connecting with my company's laptopdomain machine. Showing attached error in device manager.Same dongle is working fine with another machine which is in same domain and my personal laptop as well.USB storage and and other USB...
  8. Bluetooth Connection Issues with Dongle

Bluetooth Connection Issues with Dongle: I recently installed a new video card on my pc and in the process I accidentally pulled the bluetooth antenna off my mother board making my internal bluetooth device useless. I have purchased a bluetooth dongle so that I can still use my headphones and mouse but when I go...
  9. MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MacBook Air: I bought a MacBook Air and can't use it : Can I run windows 10 on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macbook-air/9d569883-c8f6-47ab-9ce5-ba68a576d7e5"
  10. Driver Issue - 2x2 USB Dongle

Driver Issue - 2x2 USB Dongle: Hi all, I'm having some issues trying to source and locate a Driver for a Wi-Fi module. The module itself is a 2x2 USB Wifi Dongle, made by a company called Wistron NeWeb. The background behind all of this is, I'm currently sorting out my partners dad's computer for...