Windows 10: Airplane Mode Is On When Computer Wakes Up From Sleep

Discus and support Airplane Mode Is On When Computer Wakes Up From Sleep in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am on 10565 Pro version though this occured in last build too. Whenever I come back to my pc in the morning after putting it in hibernate mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jmsnyc, Nov 4, 2015.

1. jmsnyc Win User

Airplane Mode Is On When Computer Wakes Up From Sleep

Hi,

I am on 10565 Pro version though this occured in last build too. Whenever I come back to my pc in the morning after putting it in hibernate mode for the night my airplane mode is always on. I notice it first by my bluetooth mouse being disconnected and then wifi connectivity.

The one fix I tried is unchecking the allow to shut off option to save power under device manager properties for my wifi adapter.

Using a Dell XPS 9343

:)

jmsnyc, Nov 4, 2015
  2. MSuser89 Win User

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10

computer wake up from sleep mode by itself windows 10 right when in goes into sleep mode. so it wakes up immediately after going into sleep mode. how to fix?

MSuser89, Nov 4, 2015
  3. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 4, 2015
  4. FatCat0 Win User

I have been having the same problem over the last week or so, same computer as well (Intel AC 7265 and clean install of Windows 10 Pro after I bought the computer). How do I check the build I'm on?

I'm also experiencing issues with window sizes (like an open Explorer folder) changing when I come back from sleep, as well as the task bar resizing even if it's locked. Don't know if either is even remotely related.

FatCat0, Nov 5, 2015
  5. FatCat0 Win User
    Just an update:

I haven't had this happen since making the "uncheck allow to shut off" option you mentioned in your first post.

FatCat0, Nov 12, 2015
  6. FatCat0 Win User
    Update to the update: It started happening again yesterday. I just had to say something....

FatCat0, Nov 15, 2015
  7. After the Windows Fall Update last week, this issue appeared on two of my PC laptops. It happens on boot up too.

The Pool Man, Nov 16, 2015
  8. FatCat0 Win User

Do either of you have desktops on the same windows account? Or just multiple computers period?

FatCat0, Nov 16, 2015
  9. Two different Asus laptops with two different user accounts.

I'm seeing the LOCATIONS icon momentarily appearing in the taskbar upon boot. That too isn't supposed to be on.

The Pool Man, Nov 17, 2015
  10. FatCat0 Win User
    What wireless card do you have in your laptop? I upgraded mine to the Intel AC-7265 (at the time of purchase Dell was only offering the Dell 1560 for factory wireless options).

FatCat0, Dec 3, 2015
  11. I don't really know. Research has been cagey, even on the Asus site. I have this "Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac" as what it can do. A reviewer says it's this, "ASUS has outfitted the UX305 that we have in for review with the Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7265 wireless networking chip."

By the way, since that very recent cumulative update (two days ago?) it doesn't happen as much. I suspect this is a Windows bug.

The Pool Man, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Airplane Mode Is On When Computer Wakes Up From Sleep - Similar Threads - Airplane Mode Computer

2. Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately: I finished building a new PC and encountered an issue.Sometimes, my pc wakes up from sleep mode immediately. Noticed, it didn't happen every time I put my pc to sleep mode. The sleep issue occurs randomly.I tried a lot of methods, but it didn't work.Even Viewer no show even...
  3. Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately: I finished building a new PC and encountered an issue.Sometimes, my pc wakes up from sleep mode immediately. Noticed, it didn't happen every time I put my pc to sleep mode. The sleep issue occurs randomly.I tried a lot of methods, but it didn't work.Even Viewer no show even...
  4. Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer wakes up from Sleep mode immediately: It wasn't doing this before, I followed a few guides and disabled a few thing that should have not wake up the computer, and it's still instantly waking up i'm using windows 10, I really wanna fix this problem so i can let my computer rest...
  5. My computer is not waking up from sleep mode,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer is not waking up from sleep mode,: Hi, My computer is not waking up from sleep mode, I end up having to hold down the power button for a few seconds forcing a restart. anyone know a fix for this?...
  6. Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode: When my computer goes to sleep, I have to do a hard reset to wake it up by pressing the power button and restarting. I can hear it operating, but it will not turn the screen on. I have been trying to fix it for a few weeks, so I can't even remember all the things I have done...
  7. Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer screen will not wake up from sleep mode: When my computer goes to sleep, I have to do a hard reset to wake it up by pressing the power button and restarting. I can hear it operating, but it will not turn the screen on. I have been trying to fix it for a few weeks, so I can't even remember all the things I have done...
  8. Computer crasches when waking up from Sleep Mode or Hibernation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crasches when waking up from Sleep Mode or Hibernation.: Hi all, I am completely new to the forum, so hopefully this post is in the correct section. After the installation of a new graphic card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX1660 Super) my PC is crashing every single time it resumes from either sleep or hibernation. (Running Windows10 1903...
  9. waking up from sleep mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    waking up from sleep mode: how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waking-up-from-sleep-mode/b4ff1b9a-ea46-4a3a-975c-1d05f338aeae"
  10. Enable NUMLOCK when computer wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable NUMLOCK when computer wakes up from sleep mode: I am from the Netherlands so apologies for my English in advance! I am doing everything that is mentioned in this post:Click this link. The Powershell script works because when I go to the file and I right click it and then choose 'run with Powershell' the NUMLOCK is turned...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system goes to airplane mode after waking up