Windows 10: Airplane Mode Problem

Discus and support Airplane Mode Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I facing this problem in my laptop Asus A455LF, with Windows 10 Pro x64 I can connect to my wifi, but the airplane mode is always on and theres no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark Liu, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Mark Liu Win User

Airplane Mode Problem

I facing this problem in my laptop Asus A455LF, with Windows 10 Pro x64
    I can connect to my wifi, but the airplane mode is always on
    and theres no way to turn it off or switch it off.
    when the slider try to turn off, its automaticly back to on again.

:)

Mark Liu, Oct 7, 2015

2. Why is Airplane Mode always on since the latest Windows 10 update?

Brand new Surface Pro 4.

I have this airplane mode problem. The button shows airplane mode active in the status display after restarts, even though it was turned off when the computer was shut down.

The thing is that airplane mode should turn off Bluetooth and wifi, right?; if it really were active. But they are both still on. If I manually turn off airplane mode, Bluetooth and wifi go off for a few seconds, but then come back on. At that point, the
    airplane mode icon is not active (turned off). After reboot, the airplane mode button comes back on. But, I think the problem is that airplane mode is really
    not on; just the button - erroneously.

ThomasWLewis, Oct 7, 2015
  3. Andrea_DV Win User
    Network icon disappeared from taskbar after Windows 10 Update 1511

I have this problem also on an Alienware 15. I noticed that the problem is the fact that after win10 upgrade the Fn key is assigned to airplane mode and not to wifi toggle on/off. In windows 10 airplane mode icons override all. But if I turn off only wifi
    (with the icon on the tray) all work like before.

It seems that windows 10 when in airplane mode behave in that way, it would be usefull to reassign the FN+f2 key to wifi toggle and not o airplane mode!

Andrea_DV, Oct 7, 2015
Thema:

Airplane Mode Problem

1. Airplane Mode Problem - Similar Threads - Airplane Mode Problem

2. AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AIRPLANE MODE: Hi I am having problems with the airplane mode, I am unable to turn it on, I tried also as administrator but is still turn it off and I cant enable it. Any suggestions?As administrator I tried with this command: reg add...
  3. airplane mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airplane mode: my laptop dell e 5500 stuck in airplane modegreyed out.wifi and bluetooth also not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/8279347e-ccc8-4b4f-92f8-12655238ce1b
  4. Airplane Mode

Airplane Mode: my airplane mode will not cut off...greyed ot. i cant use wifi......help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/b6430fc4-e859-4b5d-b3df-2723d59384be
  5. problem in airplane mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in airplane mode: hello microsoft i have a problem in turning on the airplane mode since last week i turned on the airplane mode at the task bar and up to now its in progress and i cant turn it off or on...
  6. Airplane Mode

Airplane Mode: Hi, I am not able to turn off Airplane Mode for my laptop Lenovo Yoga 520. Can someone help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/4c349a97-f2dc-4484-96a8-4efbc542ada1
  7. Airplane mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Airplane mode: *Banghead Please help, my laptop is stuck in airplane mode and cannot move it to connect to the web i do not know how it happened but i cannot do anything i have tried all the fixes in you tube and the net but nothing is working , the radio buttons are greyed out nothing...
  8. airplane mode

airplane mode: airplane mode keeps turning on randomly shutting off my network connection, even when I shut it off. How do I get rid of airplane mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/674d8079-485a-4ed2-87a4-d304a593745b
  9. Airplane mode

Airplane mode: My airplane mode is stuck and it always stays on i cant switch it off even in settings or using Fn and prt screen. what d i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode/21bcb088-4237-4403-8799-d35389976b1c
  10. Airplane Mode Problem

Airplane Mode Problem: I have a laptop Hp Pavilion updated to Windows 10. Out of the blue, the airplane mode setting is on. Cannot connect to internet. The fn + f12 does not work. Settings Page is gray screen & not responsive. Seems this has been experienced by others, but I haven't come acroos an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. airplane mode problems windowsphone