Windows 10: Airplane mode

Discus and support Airplane mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just upgraded from windows 7 to 10 and when using Edge the airplane mode keeps going on. I put it to off in network and airplane mode then it goes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wattshill, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Wattshill Win User

Airplane mode

I just upgraded from windows 7 to 10 and when using Edge the airplane mode keeps going on. I put it to off in network and airplane mode then it goes to the internet but as soon as I do anything airplane mode comes back on keeping me from getting on internet. Cannot even get any updates

:)

Wattshill, Jul 29, 2015
  2. lacrumb Win User

Laptop can't connect wifi

Is Airplane mode turned on? If it is turn it off.

Go Settings, Network & Internet, Airplane mode. Make sure Airplane mode is off and Wi-Fi is on.

lacrumb, Jul 29, 2015
  3. HairyFool Win User
    Windows 10 Airplane Mode in Action Center display question

Airplane mode is a single option which turns off all radio devices, supposedly to prevent interference with aircraft electronics.

Logically Airplane mode should take priority as a safety measure however this is not the case. With Airplane mode On (Blue) I can still turn on Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and it doesn't cancel Airplane mode. So on the display I can show Airplane Mode (Flight Mode)
    on as well as have Wi-Fi active.

HairyFool, Jul 29, 2015
  4. parrrp Win User

Airplane mode

This just happened to me today so I figured I'd do a search and see if I can help a few people out. This happened a why ago for you so unless you didn't get the problem fixed OR you have sucked it up and have been using an ethernet cord this whole time (which I was going to do until I found the answer).

The way I fixed this was to hold down the Fn key and then hit your PrtScr with the little wireless tower (or what looks to me more like an oil tower.

Anyhow, if you still need the info, I hope this helps.
    Ryan

parrrp, Oct 19, 2015
Thema:

Airplane mode

1. Airplane mode - Similar Threads - Airplane mode

2. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?: I’m having the same issue right right now. I’m on the Internet and I’ll even film it so approve it and I’m not connected to ethernet. I’m on Wi-Fi Internet and yeah sure is on there. Airplane mode on airplanes right there in the corner and I’m scrolling in the Internet I’m on...
  3. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?: I’m having the same issue right right now. I’m on the Internet and I’ll even film it so approve it and I’m not connected to ethernet. I’m on Wi-Fi Internet and yeah sure is on there. Airplane mode on airplanes right there in the corner and I’m scrolling in the Internet I’m on...
  4. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how can I put my pc in airplane mode w/ windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I put my pc in airplane mode w/ windows 8.1: i want to end wifi. am hard wired but need to shut off wifi search, get pc desktop in airplane modeplease detail steps thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-put-my-pc-in-airplane-mode-w-windows-81/9b508c99-82e7-4955-9c29-804974ea1afa
  6. how can I put my pc in airplane mode w/ windows 8.1

how can I put my pc in airplane mode w/ windows 8.1: i want to end wifi. am hard wired but need to shut off wifi search, get pc desktop in airplane modeplease detail steps thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-put-my-pc-in-airplane-mode-w-windows-81/9b508c99-82e7-4955-9c29-804974ea1afa
  7. Can't turn off airplane mode on my Dell computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn off airplane mode on my Dell computer Windows 10: Can't turn off airplane mode on my Dell laptop Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-off-airplane-mode-on-my-dell-computer/74ecab1c-a106-4efd-9f11-5ff8d75e7e2c
  8. Can't turn off airplane mode on my Dell computer Windows 10

Can't turn off airplane mode on my Dell computer Windows 10: Can't turn off airplane mode on my Dell laptop Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-off-airplane-mode-on-my-dell-computer/74ecab1c-a106-4efd-9f11-5ff8d75e7e2c
  9. Can't turn off airplane mode on my Dell computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. RAM not recognized, airplane mode after start up, overclocking disabled, and system clock reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM not recognized, airplane mode after start up, overclocking disabled, and system clock reset: Hello all! I’m having problems with my Dell G5 5500. So last week I noticed that half my RAM is not being recognized despite being installer. I should have 8gbs of RAM, I only have 4. My laptop has been having crazy problems left and right. At first, it was just very slow,...