Windows 10: Airplane mode

Discus and support Airplane mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Everytime I use edge and hit the enter key airplane mode turns on. I have turned it off many times in both the airplane mode feature and in the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wattshill, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Wattshill Win User

Airplane mode

Everytime I use edge and hit the enter key airplane mode turns on. I have turned it off many times in both the airplane mode feature and in the network feature but it keeps turning back on. Anyone know how I can completely disable airplane mode - I don't need it. Thanks*Mad

:)

Wattshill, Jul 29, 2015
  2. lacrumb Win User

Laptop can't connect wifi

Is Airplane mode turned on? If it is turn it off.

Go Settings, Network & Internet, Airplane mode. Make sure Airplane mode is off and Wi-Fi is on.

lacrumb, Jul 29, 2015
  3. HairyFool Win User
    Windows 10 Airplane Mode in Action Center display question

Airplane mode is a single option which turns off all radio devices, supposedly to prevent interference with aircraft electronics.

Logically Airplane mode should take priority as a safety measure however this is not the case. With Airplane mode On (Blue) I can still turn on Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and it doesn't cancel Airplane mode. So on the display I can show Airplane Mode (Flight Mode)
    on as well as have Wi-Fi active.

HairyFool, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Airplane mode

1. Airplane mode - Similar Threads - Airplane mode

2. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work: My laptop has Windows 10. I have Microsoft 365 installed. I have no internet connection. The laptop shows that it is on Airplane Mode which I did not set. The button is gray and does not react when I click on it to turn off airplane mode. HELP...
  3. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work: My laptop has Windows 10. I have Microsoft 365 installed. I have no internet connection. The laptop shows that it is on Airplane Mode which I did not set. The button is gray and does not react when I click on it to turn off airplane mode. HELP...
  4. Airplane Mode is on and button is gray. Clicking on button does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?: I’m having the same issue right right now. I’m on the Internet and I’ll even film it so approve it and I’m not connected to ethernet. I’m on Wi-Fi Internet and yeah sure is on there. Airplane mode on airplanes right there in the corner and I’m scrolling in the Internet I’m on...
  6. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?: I’m having the same issue right right now. I’m on the Internet and I’ll even film it so approve it and I’m not connected to ethernet. I’m on Wi-Fi Internet and yeah sure is on there. Airplane mode on airplanes right there in the corner and I’m scrolling in the Internet I’m on...
  7. WiFi still working even tho airplane mode is on? Why?

8. how can I put my pc in airplane mode w/ windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I put my pc in airplane mode w/ windows 8.1: i want to end wifi. am hard wired but need to shut off wifi search, get pc desktop in airplane modeplease detail steps thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-put-my-pc-in-airplane-mode-w-windows-81/9b508c99-82e7-4955-9c29-804974ea1afa
  9. how can I put my pc in airplane mode w/ windows 8.1

how can I put my pc in airplane mode w/ windows 8.1: i want to end wifi. am hard wired but need to shut off wifi search, get pc desktop in airplane modeplease detail steps thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-put-my-pc-in-airplane-mode-w-windows-81/9b508c99-82e7-4955-9c29-804974ea1afa
  10. Can't turn off airplane mode on my Dell computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn off airplane mode on my Dell computer Windows 10: Can't turn off airplane mode on my Dell laptop Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-off-airplane-mode-on-my-dell-computer/74ecab1c-a106-4efd-9f11-5ff8d75e7e2c