Windows 10: Airpods connected mic, but no output.

Discus and support Airpods connected mic, but no output. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to connect my Gen 2 Airpods Pro to my Windows 11 PC laptop, but I've encountered a problem. After successfully pairing and connecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deganimations, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Airpods connected mic, but no output.

I've been trying to connect my Gen 2 Airpods Pro to my Windows 11 PC laptop, but I've encountered a problem. After successfully pairing and connecting the Airpods, it says Connected Mic, but nothing else. I go to output options, and there is nothing but the standard speakers option. Even when pairing through the "Pair a new output device" option in Settings, it will only connect as a microphone. Resetting the Airpods, restarting the computer, removing and repairing the Airpods, and trying to allow Windows to use it for audio haven't worked. Pressing the "Allow" button where it says "Allow apps

:)

Deganimations, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Felixkh Win User

Airpods sound settings output option

Good Day

I have a small question concerning pairing, connecting, and having the output speaker to be through the airpods

I know Apple airpods might not be compatible with windows, plus i saw the queston being asked more than once

no solution did help, tried the trouble shooting

it gets paired and connected, but nothing happens, it changes the status from connected to paired

plus what i noticed you don't even see the option in the sound settings to make the output through the airpods

the only Method, that I didn't try, is updating or installing software through the Device Manager-Bluetooth-mydevice(airpods) and to update it

cuz I'm afraid if this step is done, I might irritate or ruin the airpods software, risking losing them

DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA; IF IT'S A GOOD STEP OR AN IDEA OF SUCCESSFUL ONE ?

all best for you

F

Felixkh, Apr 25, 2024
  3. AirPods Mic not working

So I recently had problems with getting my AirPods to connect to my Surface Book 2. Called Microsoft support, and they told me to delete the driver. Now my AirPods connect to my computer, but just for sound. The mic doesn't connect. Does anyone know where
    I can re-download the driver so that I can get the mic working again?

Edit: Nevermind, it works again.

Aaronthetechguy, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Airpods connected mic, but no output.

Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.

Previously it would say Connected, Voice, Music, but this no longer is the case. The audio does not work.

This is not a problem with my AirPods as it works perfectly fine with other devices.

List of things I've tried that did not solve the problem:

Removing the device and reconnecting

Trying to connect from sound, when trying to connect to the airpod it would not show up.

Restarting Bluetooth drivers

Checking and installing updates for the computer.

Restarting the computer.

My make and model: Lenovo 82SX

Kevin131234, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

Airpods connected mic, but no output.

1. Airpods connected mic, but no output. - Similar Threads - Airpods connected mic

2. My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music": My computer is only connecting to the headset version of my airpods pro and not the headphones, which cause the audio quality to become quite poor. It used to be present when i searched all sound devices in settings, but now its not even there anymore.Any advice on how to fix...
  3. My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music": My computer is only connecting to the headset version of my airpods pro and not the headphones, which cause the audio quality to become quite poor. It used to be present when i searched all sound devices in settings, but now its not even there anymore.Any advice on how to fix...
  4. Airpods connected mic, but no output.

Airpods connected mic, but no output.: I've been trying to connect my Gen 2 Airpods Pro to my Windows 11 PC laptop, but I've encountered a problem. After successfully pairing and connecting the Airpods, it says Connected Mic, but nothing else. I go to output options, and there is nothing but the standard speakers...
  5. Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.: Previously it would say Connected, Voice, Music, but this no longer is the case. The audio does not work.This is not a problem with my AirPods as it works perfectly fine with other devices.List of things I've tried that did not solve the problem:Removing the device and...
  6. Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.

Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.: Previously it would say Connected, Voice, Music, but this no longer is the case. The audio does not work.This is not a problem with my AirPods as it works perfectly fine with other devices.List of things I've tried that did not solve the problem:Removing the device and...
  7. airpods mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods mic: is there some kind off app i can use on windows 10 for normal airpods mic to work submitted by /u/LengthinessDry8998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfyvbz/airpods_mic/
  8. MIC NOT WORKING IF CONNECTED TO MY AIRPODS.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MIC NOT WORKING IF CONNECTED TO MY AIRPODS.: DEAR SIR/MADDAM, Dear i am having the second version of Apple's Airpod's and they were working fine till now. But now it is having a problem of not having the mic. Before it was fine from 3-4 days before it was not showing. Before it was showing- Connected Audio, Voice but...
  9. airpods not connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    airpods not connecting: Every time I try connecting my AirPods to my computer it says "driver unavailable", I checked the device manager and the "microsoft_hfp_audio_device_97 was not working, I tried updating the driver but that didn't work and I also tried reinstalling it....
  10. AirPods Mic not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods Mic not working: So I recently had problems with getting my AirPods to connect to my Surface Book 2. Called Microsoft support, and they told me to delete the driver. Now my AirPods connect to my computer, but just for sound. The mic doesn't connect. Does anyone know where I can re-download...