Windows 10: Akasa Multi Card Reader not working under 1703 build 15063

Discus and support Akasa Multi Card Reader not working under 1703 build 15063 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows was upgraded to this build & now the 5 card reader isn't being recognized 99% of the time. It worked perfectly OK under the previous build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WightWalker, May 8, 2017.

1. Akasa Multi Card Reader not working under 1703 build 15063

Windows was upgraded to this build & now the 5 card reader isn't being recognized 99% of the time.

It worked perfectly OK under the previous build 1702.

Have done a clean installation from scratch with no improvement.

Any ideas appreciated as I've not been able to find a solution.

Reverting back to 1702 the card reader is OK as it is under Windows 7.

Personally, I think that Windows 10 is getting too 'big for it's boots' as there are so many things that it's added in that I don't want. i.e. Onedrive which unbeknown to me has uploaded all my images from my Windows 10 phone.

In desperation, I'm considering going back to Windows 7.

:)

WightWalker, May 8, 2017

2. computer -adobe flashplayer

Adobe flash player not working. Is shock wave build into version 1703 in windows 10? Can I use adobe reader in version 1703 build 15063?

iddibiddi68, May 8, 2017
  3. BobL127 Win User
    making Photoshop default for JPEG

Version 1703 OS Build 15063

BobL127, May 8, 2017
  4. Akasa Multi Card Reader not working under 1703 build 15063

Windows 7 reinstalled with full functionality of Akasa Card Reader restored.

Anyone know why Windows 10 1703-15063-296 should have stopped this from working.

WightWalker, May 11, 2017
  5. Just booted from a very early Windows 10 build 10240 & the Akasa Card Reader is detected & shown in Device Manager thus:

Akasa Multi Card Reader not working under 1703 build 15063 [​IMG]

The USB3 socket also works under this build.

Please uSoft, why have you prevented this card reader from being detected in the latest version of Windows 10 1703-15063-296.

WightWalker, May 16, 2017
  6. At danger of jinking things, the Akasa card reader is now being recognised with no further updates being installed.

The mystery of the Windows operating system that just recently decided all on it's own that my desktop picture should be changed every 15 minutes!!

My wife's laptop inexplicably deleted Norton Security 'all on it's own'

And no, we're not a couple of meddling users that don't know what we're doing.

WightWalker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Akasa Multi Card Reader not working under 1703 build 15063

1. Akasa Multi Card Reader not working under 1703 build 15063 - Similar Threads - Akasa Multi Card

2. Scandisk card reader not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scandisk card reader not working: I have a Scandisk cf card reader that has been changed to a Genesys Logic card reader by the installation of the wrong driver. I am using a Windows 10 PC. Now the card reader is not visible in This PC though I can see it in Device manager but can no longer access the files...
  3. Media Card Reader not working

Media Card Reader not working: Since updating my device from Windows 7 to Win10, I've not been able to utilise my media card reader. It never seems to recognise when a media card has been inserted. I have a HP Pavillion Media Centre PC which i have updated a few things on before upgrading to Win10. I...
  4. SD Card Reader not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    SD Card Reader not working: My PC doesn't recognize my SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-reader-not-working/6a47076e-3cbc-4d69-85bf-53aeedfc23bf
  5. SD-card reader not working

SD-card reader not working: Hi I am having trouble accessing my SD card it work fine with another similar laptop, mine just keeps telling em to format the drive, and when i try to format it says it is not able to format it. Alex...
  6. Reinstalling Windows 1703 15063.x to 15063.1324

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 1703 15063.x to 15063.1324: Greetings All, Ever since installing the last Cumulative Update (15063.1324), my desktop has been freezing up intermittently and my DisplayLink USB Monitor Adapter has been flashing on and off, again on an intermittent basis. So, thinking that there will only be (hopefully)...
  7. Version 1703 Build 15063 removes programs?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Version 1703 Build 15063 removes programs?: After updating to version 1703, I noticed that programs were missing. I had previously installed the Win7Games4Win10, which brings back the old Solitaire, Freecell, etc. After the update they were completely gone. Is this something that occurs with the update, or just a...
  8. Multi card reader not working

Multi card reader not working: Hi Guys I have a multi card reader and until today I thought it was working but having a need to use it to access an sd card I find that it is not working. I have installed the Intel Chipset inf file. I am unsure as to what to do next. I think if build 10134 does...
  9. Card reader problem with build 14316

Card reader problem with build 14316: Since this update my card reader caused me considerable grief, 15-20 mins to boot. This was a card powered by a PCI card. Removing the PCI card and card reader solved the problem. So I bought a reader that plugged into a USB 2 header on my motherboard, but this does not work...
  10. SD card reader does not work under Windows 10

SD card reader does not work under Windows 10: The problem happens with a Thinkpad R500 running 32-bit Windows 10. The R500 has a built-in card reader, however, that reader no longer works properly. Several times I've installed drivers for the card reader. Each time, the reader briefly works, then fails to operate the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. akasa card reader not working windows 10

2. akasa superspeed problem windows 10 build 1903