Windows 10: aktevuram windows10

Discus and support aktevuram windows10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; ne mogu da akteviram windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aktevuram-windows10/67abb383-4ef7-4921-af4f-b8132267f34c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by marko pesic, Feb 12, 2024.

1. aktevuram windows10

ne mogu da akteviram windows10

:)

marko pesic, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Feb 12, 2024
  3. RandyAmy Win User
    Windows10 media player

Windows10, media player, how do I download a play list to an external hard drive, step by step please.

RandyAmy, Feb 12, 2024
  4. RayBowes Win User

aktevuram windows10

Windows10 update

Thanks for that Allan it worked exactly as you said (method 1)

Cheers

Ray

RayBowes, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

aktevuram windows10

1. aktevuram windows10 - Similar Threads - aktevuram windows10

2. Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself and cursor lag issues on my windows10 HP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself and cursor lag issues on my windows10 HP...: Lately, my laptop has had an issue where videos keep getting interrupted, with the system constantly playing and pausing them. This happens on all types of players, including web browsers, YouTube videos, VLC media player, and more for some reason, the video and audio plays...
  3. Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself and cursor lag issues on my windows10 HP...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself and cursor lag issues on my windows10 HP...: Lately, my laptop has had an issue where videos keep getting interrupted, with the system constantly playing and pausing them. This happens on all types of players, including web browsers, YouTube videos, VLC media player, and more for some reason, the video and audio plays...
  4. Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself and cursor lag issues on my windows10 HP...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Old games can not launcher at Steam Deck Oled using Windows10 /11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old games can not launcher at Steam Deck Oled using Windows10 /11: I have Steam Deck Oled and I wanna play non steam multiplayer game so I installed Windows in microSD.Unfortunately when I open old PC game such as Battlefield 2 Complete Collection, Battlefield 1942 they can't launcher and crashing at startup.I guess is it AMD graphics cards...
  6. Old games can not launcher at Steam Deck Oled using Windows10 /11

Old games can not launcher at Steam Deck Oled using Windows10 /11: I have Steam Deck Oled and I wanna play non steam multiplayer game so I installed Windows in microSD.Unfortunately when I open old PC game such as Battlefield 2 Complete Collection, Battlefield 1942 they can't launcher and crashing at startup.I guess is it AMD graphics cards...
  7. Trying to boot windows10 on my upgraded PC from my existing boot disk..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to boot windows10 on my upgraded PC from my existing boot disk..: I have an i7-14700k processorMSI z790 tomahawk max wifiMSI RTX 4070 GPUA Kingston 2TB NVME2xSSDs2xHDDs1xbluray RW driveI am on the latest BIOS, I had to change the drive type from UEFI to CSM to be able to select my old boot drive but no joy. Tried a recovery USB but it won’t...
  8. Trying to boot windows10 on my upgraded PC from my existing boot disk..

Trying to boot windows10 on my upgraded PC from my existing boot disk..: I have an i7-14700k processorMSI z790 tomahawk max wifiMSI RTX 4070 GPUA Kingston 2TB NVME2xSSDs2xHDDs1xbluray RW driveI am on the latest BIOS, I had to change the drive type from UEFI to CSM to be able to select my old boot drive but no joy. Tried a recovery USB but it won’t...
  9. aktevuram windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aktevuram windows10: ne mogu da akteviram windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aktevuram-windows10/67abb383-4ef7-4921-af4f-b8132267f34c
  10. aktevuram windows10

aktevuram windows10: ne mogu da akteviram windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aktevuram-windows10/67abb383-4ef7-4921-af4f-b8132267f34c