Windows 10: Alarm clock / timer

Discus and support Alarm clock / timer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes the alarm on my timer/alarm clock sounds--and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone know why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JTIMBURR, Jul 23, 2018.

1. JTIMBURR Win User

Alarm clock / timer

Sometimes the alarm on my timer/alarm clock sounds--and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone know why?

:)

JTIMBURR, Jul 23, 2018
  2. JTIMBURR Win User

Alarm clock / timer

Sometimes the alarm on my timer/alarm clock sounds--and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone know why?

JTIMBURR, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Oct 13, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

Alarm clock / timer

Clock timer

Hi Mal,

We can see here that you are having issues with your computer's clock timer. There are several factors why you get
    the error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this concern?

AndreePin, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Alarm clock / timer

1. Alarm clock / timer - Similar Threads - Alarm clock timer

2. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  3. Alarm and Timer does not sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alarm and Timer does not sound.: Focus assistant is turned off. All other media can be played with sound. I have seen many posts about the same problem but from 5-6 years ago and they did not work, so I'm wondering if I can get a tip for Windows 10 now. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/calicomaria...
  4. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  5. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help....
  6. Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock: Sometimes I miss alarms because my computer wasn't turned on. If I miss an alarm, I want the alarm notification to show when I turn on my computer. Will Alarms & Clock be able to catch missed alarms? how to replicate the issue: set alarm for next 2 minutes. turn off PC...
  7. TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working: I have 8 timers in "Alarms & Clock", and 1 I can't reset the 15" one. 2. none of them are working. [ATTACH] Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timers-in-alarms-clock-stopped-working/c874e32f-0a3a-4681-869a-3676ea9c6328
  8. Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken

Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken: Just like the subject heading says. Windows 10 suggested that I restart/clean the app so I did, but still those two functions don't work. However the stopwatch works fine. My computer is a Lenovo thinkcentre m92p small form factor, Intel Core i5-3470@3.2 GHZ processor,...
  9. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...
  10. Timers/Alarms Not Dismissing Properly...

in Windows 10 Support
    Timers/Alarms Not Dismissing Properly...: Anyone else experiencing this issue since CU? When I ask Cortana to set a reminder timer or alarm, it comes up when it is supposed to, but upon clicking dismiss, it is acting like a snooze and continues popping up every few minutes until a restart is initiated. Just curious?...