Windows 10: Alarms & Clock

Discus and support Alarms & Clock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DRanieri, Mar 14, 2016.

1. DRanieri Win User

Alarms & Clock

Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers.
    Now I am still getting the alarms to trigger putting a notice on system notification area. However the app panel to add or see set alarms is blank?

:)

DRanieri, Mar 14, 2016

2. Alarms app notifications turned on, but alarm won't sound, even while I'm using my laptop

Hi Roger,

Let's make your Alarms & Clock App work normally again.

You can follow these methods to troubleshoot your Alarms & Clock App:

Method 1 - Reinstall the Alarms & Clock App from the Windows Store.

• Press the Windows + I keys from the keyboard to launch
      Settings.
    • Click Settings, then choose Apps & features from the left pane.
    • Locate and click the Alarms & Clock App.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Reinstall the Alarms & Clock App from the Windows Store by searching, "Windows Alarms & Clock" in the search bar.

Method 2 - Reset the Alarms & Clock App.

• Follow the step numbers 1-3 from Method 1.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

Let us know what happens after following the above mentioned troubleshooting steps for your
    Alarms & Clock App.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Mar 14, 2016
  3. JPN_E75 Win User
    E75 V200 firmware update rocks!

Sadly the alarm bug is not fixed, I've slept too late 'cause of this one :smileymad:

If phone is on silent and Clock Alarm & Calendar Alarm are at the same moment no Alarm at all. The Clock Alarm would wake-up even on silent mode but Calendar Alarm will block this.

What happens Calendar Alarm will flash display light, only if you press the left function button the Clock Alarm will be heard.

JPN_E75, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

Alarms & Clock

1. Alarms & Clock - Similar Threads - Alarms Clock

2. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  3. Windows 10 Alarms & Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Alarms & Clock: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way of adding your own custom alarms to the Alarms & Clocks App. I looked it up and could only find answers from a few years ago that do not work. I love the feature, But would much rather wake up to The Police than to Regular alarm...
  4. Windows 11 Clock App Keeps Turning Alarms Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Clock App Keeps Turning Alarms Off: I have alarms set at times to take meds and one in particular, 9:00 am, keeps turning itself off, so I miss taking it on time. How do I fix this?...
  5. Windows 11 Clock App Keeps Turning Alarms Off

Windows 11 Clock App Keeps Turning Alarms Off: I have alarms set at times to take meds and one in particular, 9:00 am, keeps turning itself off, so I miss taking it on time. How do I fix this?...
  6. Alarms & Clock No sound!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarms & Clock No sound!: I set an alarm using the clock tool but when I tested the alarm, there was no sound. How can I fix this? Windows 11 Home Edition and my pc is an HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarms-clock-no-sound/c6cb8955-16a2-4bb2-89df-2305ffbb96f6
  7. Alarms & Clock No sound!

Alarms & Clock No sound!: I set an alarm using the clock tool but when I tested the alarm, there was no sound. How can I fix this? Windows 11 Home Edition and my pc is an HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarms-clock-no-sound/c6cb8955-16a2-4bb2-89df-2305ffbb96f6
  8. Fixing the build-in windows alarm & clock app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing the build-in windows alarm & clock app: Due to a bluescreen, i had to reinstall w10 this happens feel like every half year. For reasons of lazyness, i moved the files from windows.old to the new ones those who where possible, which apperantly corrrupted most built in apps. I was able to fix the most with...
  9. Fixing the build-in windows alarm & clock app

Fixing the build-in windows alarm & clock app: Due to a bluescreen, i had to reinstall w10 this happens feel like every half year. For reasons of lazyness, i moved the files from windows.old to the new ones those who where possible, which apperantly corrrupted most built in apps. I was able to fix the most with...
  10. Fixing the build-in windows alarm & clock app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware