Windows 10: Alcatel announces virtual reality enabled Windows 10 IDOL 4S phone

Discus and support Alcatel announces virtual reality enabled Windows 10 IDOL 4S phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Alcatel announced the IDOL 4S with Windows 10 smartphone, featuring powerhouse flagship mobile specs, an in-box VR experience and innovative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Alcatel announces virtual reality enabled Windows 10 IDOL 4S phone

Source: Alcatel announces the virtual reality enabled IDOL 4S phone with Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 31, 2016

2. Why does Facebook on Nokia Lumia 635's Internet Explorer sometimes do nothing when I tap the blue button after typing some Comments?

Cool. The T-Mobile Alcatel Fierce XL with Windows 10 that I hope to get for Christmas is 2gb RAM!Tech specs: Alcatel ONETOUCH Fierce XL (Android)

OOPS, that site says it's an Android, not a Windows phone. I must have got that wrong somehow. I must have meant T-Mobile's newest Windows 10 phone, the

Alcatel Idol 4S
    at
    www.engadget.com/2016/10/26/t-mobile-leaks-new-windows-10-phone-ahead-of-announcement

My bad. ;-)

Jeff A. Davis, Oct 31, 2016
  3. Johnny910 Win User
    window 10 mobile can not download chinese traditional handwriting .

Alcatel Idol 4s window 10 unlock phone. won't download chinese traditional handwriting download.

Johnny910, Oct 31, 2016
  4. Alcatel announces virtual reality enabled Windows 10 IDOL 4S phone

- wow, a leap into the future.. *Biggrin

BugMeister, Nov 1, 2016
Thema:

Alcatel announces virtual reality enabled Windows 10 IDOL 4S phone

1. Alcatel announces virtual reality enabled Windows 10 IDOL 4S phone - Similar Threads - Alcatel announces virtual

2. How to factory reset Alcatel IDOL 4S without PIN? Stuck on the lightning flash picture.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset Alcatel IDOL 4S without PIN? Stuck on the lightning flash picture.: After rebooting I press the volume up and get to where it shows a lightning flash and circular gear icon presumably for settings . But it just stays on the screen. I tried the volume up -> down -> power -> down sequence to no avail. Is it possible this phone does not allow...
  3. How to factory reset Alcatel IDOL 4S without PIN? Stuck on the lightning flash picture.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to factory reset Alcatel IDOL 4S without PIN? Stuck on the lightning flash picture.: After rebooting I press the volume up and get to where it shows a lightning flash and circular gear icon presumably for settings . But it just stays on the screen. I tried the volume up -> down -> power -> down sequence to no avail. Is it possible this phone does not allow...
  4. How to factory reset Alcatel IDOL 4S without PIN? Stuck on the lightning flash picture.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Virtual Reality Upgrade

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Virtual Reality Upgrade: Good morning. I installed the Virtual Reality update for MS2020 yesterday and would like to report the following observations while using an Oculus Rift headset. 1. There is a headset shaped black coloured frame in view in the headset and on the monitor. This is by far my...
  6. virtual reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    virtual reality: Can I use my PS4 vr headset on my hp pavillion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-reality/b2d206b5-61a6-4584-b295-4928bf584bbd
  7. Virtual Reality Headset ..... worth it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Reality Headset ..... worth it ?: For a good, no BS VR, it can be quite expensive. The one I have in mind is ……..Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset – 64GB And that is the cheapest one, around $300 CDN. MY question is : Is it worth it ? Yes, I have "playing games" in mind. I bet the pure gamers...
  8. HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise: Today at a press event in San Francisco, HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for the enterprise market, including a new platform, new hardware, and new software available specifically for commercial use. This launch reinforces Vive’s increased commitment...
  9. Cannot update Alcatel Idol 4S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update Alcatel Idol 4S: I have an Alcatel Idol 4S running W10 version 1703 (10.0.15215.0). It is downloading update 2018-08 update for 1709, which fails after initial install and reboot with an error suggesting I check the date and time settings. These are fine. I have tried installing via the OTC...
  10. Announcing SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality: [img] Today we are excited to announce SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality. We have been working closely with Microsoft to make this happen and believe this is a big step in growing VR as an open platform for developers and consumers. Now players can use any...