Windows 10: Alien Swarm

Discus and support Alien Swarm in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Alien Swarm (in Steam) is a top-down shooter game and there are a hell of a lot of mods for it via developer console, to enable this navigate to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stephanie, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Stephanie Win User

Alien Swarm

Alien Swarm (in Steam) is a top-down shooter game and there are a hell of a lot of mods for it via developer console, to enable this navigate to the Options -> Keyboard/Mouse menu and check the option labeled "Enable developer console". The keybind to open the console can be changed in this same menu. By default it is bound to tilde (~).

Alien Swarm [​IMG]

To go Rambo (on your own) type this in the DC

asw_ignore_need_two_player_requirement 1

To add Bots

alias “addbot_Sarge” “cl_selectm 0 -1″
    alias “addbot_Wildcat” “cl_selectm 1 -1″
    alias “addbot_Faith” “cl_selectm 2 -1″
    alias “addbot_Crash” “cl_selectm 3 -1″
    alias “addbot_Jaeger” “cl_selectm 4 -1″
    alias “addbot_Wolfe” “cl_selectm 5 -1″
    alias “addbot_Bastille” “cl_selectm 6 -1″
    alias “addbot_Vegas” “cl_selectm 7 -1″

you type in just cl_selectm 0 -1 for Sarge

Have fun *Smile

:)

Stephanie, Jun 7, 2016
  2. kadet---01, Jun 7, 2016
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Alien FX

Hi Jay,

Based on the description of your concern, it’s related to the OEM’s (manufacturer) specific settings on the device. The issue is also more on the hardware side of your laptop as it differs from other devices that you’ve
    checked. Having said that, we’d recommend engaging to your manufacturer so this can be addressed accordingly.

Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Louie Del, Jun 7, 2016
Thema:

Alien Swarm

1. Alien Swarm - Similar Threads - Alien Swarm

2. how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to wallmart and upgrade to the alien desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to wallmart and upgrade to the alien desktop: how do i take my hp pavilion desktop back to walmart and upgrade to the alien desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-take-my-hp-pavilion-desktop-back-to/5327b172-f450-4d9f-a791-4eb6f8135c6b"
  3. ROCCAT Swarm Software Opens and Then Crashes Immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ROCCAT Swarm Software Opens and Then Crashes Immediately: I own a ROCCAT LeadR gaming mouse and it has worked fine up until recently but now the software work stay open which renders the mouse unusable. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times and nothing seems to work. The software seems to immediately crash upon...
  4. Microphone Records Nothing but some alien noises.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Records Nothing but some alien noises.: My laptop display recently broke down and I bought a new external monitor instead. Connected it via hdmi. 17-7700HQ GTX 1060 6gb 16gb ram realtek and dolby, Uninstalled and reinstalled both graphics drivers and realtek drivers twice. Issue started after new monitor....