Windows 10: Alien Swarm

Discus and support Alien Swarm in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Alien Swarm (in Steam) is a top-down shooter game and there are a hell of a lot of mods for it via developer console, to enable this navigate to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stephanie, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Stephanie Win User

Alien Swarm

Alien Swarm (in Steam) is a top-down shooter game and there are a hell of a lot of mods for it via developer console, to enable this navigate to the Options -> Keyboard/Mouse menu and check the option labeled "Enable developer console". The keybind to open the console can be changed in this same menu. By default it is bound to tilde (~).

Alien Swarm [​IMG]

To go Rambo (on your own) type this in the DC

asw_ignore_need_two_player_requirement 1

To add Bots

alias “addbot_Sarge” “cl_selectm 0 -1″
    alias “addbot_Wildcat” “cl_selectm 1 -1″
    alias “addbot_Faith” “cl_selectm 2 -1″
    alias “addbot_Crash” “cl_selectm 3 -1″
    alias “addbot_Jaeger” “cl_selectm 4 -1″
    alias “addbot_Wolfe” “cl_selectm 5 -1″
    alias “addbot_Bastille” “cl_selectm 6 -1″
    alias “addbot_Vegas” “cl_selectm 7 -1″

you type in just cl_selectm 0 -1 for Sarge

Have fun *Smile

:)

Stephanie, Jun 7, 2016
  2. kadet---01, Jun 7, 2016
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Alien FX

Hi Jay,

Based on the description of your concern, it’s related to the OEM’s (manufacturer) specific settings on the device. The issue is also more on the hardware side of your laptop as it differs from other devices that you’ve
    checked. Having said that, we’d recommend engaging to your manufacturer so this can be addressed accordingly.

Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Louie Del, Jun 7, 2016
Thema:

Alien Swarm

1. Alien Swarm - Similar Threads - Alien Swarm

2. Is Microsoft trying to alienate their fans even further?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft trying to alienate their fans even further?: I recently purchased a PC with Win 11. And the basic tools that allowed custumizable functions that have been around on all Windows systems since Win95 have been removed or exceedingly difficult to find. right click functions, startmenu settings, showing all settings, to all...
  3. Is Microsoft trying to alienate their fans even further?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft trying to alienate their fans even further?: I recently purchased a PC with Win 11. And the basic tools that allowed custumizable functions that have been around on all Windows systems since Win95 have been removed or exceedingly difficult to find. right click functions, startmenu settings, showing all settings, to all...
  4. movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear: Whenever a movie has an alienmade up language the subtitles that are automatically supposed to be shown do not appear whether I have normal subtitles turned on or off. WHY?...
  5. movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear

movies & tv app: movies with alien languages subtitles do not appear: Whenever a movie has an alienmade up language the subtitles that are automatically supposed to be shown do not appear whether I have normal subtitles turned on or off. WHY?...
  6. Intermittently getting Strange, Pixelated Alien, icon when RDP connecting to Domain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittently getting Strange, Pixelated Alien, icon when RDP connecting to Domain...: Hi,When RDP connecting to one of our Domain Controllers, we are sometimes getting an icon which looks like a pixelated Alien / Face. Whilst this is intermittent, it seems to happen only when the server has been rebooted and this is the first time a user is logging in. After...
  7. Intermittently getting Strange, Pixelated Alien, icon when RDP connecting to Domain...

Intermittently getting Strange, Pixelated Alien, icon when RDP connecting to Domain...: Hi,When RDP connecting to one of our Domain Controllers, we are sometimes getting an icon which looks like a pixelated Alien / Face. Whilst this is intermittent, it seems to happen only when the server has been rebooted and this is the first time a user is logging in. After...
  8. Intermittently getting Strange, Pixelated Alien, icon when RDP connecting to Domain...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Why some time text file become Alien language difficult to read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some time text file become Alien language difficult to read: I have notice some time the text file can not be read rather it becomes like an Alien language. It is a key of my software I am copying below if there is anyone who can understand.imINOOb2 dUYour help will be appreciated.Thank you...
  10. Why some time text file become Alien language difficult to read

Why some time text file become Alien language difficult to read: I have notice some time the text file can not be read rather it becomes like an Alien language. It is a key of my software I am copying below if there is anyone who can understand.imINOOb2 dUYour help will be appreciated.Thank you...