Windows 10: "All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed

Discus and support "All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Random apps are not showing up in the "All Apps" section of the Start Menu after installing a clean version of Windows 10 (not an upgrade), and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by flowingfire, Aug 3, 2015.

1. "All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed

Random apps are not showing up in the "All Apps" section of the Start Menu after installing a clean version of Windows 10 (not an upgrade), and re-installing all my favorite software, In other words, finding a launcher to countless programs now means visiting "C:/Program Files/WhateverRandomSoftware/launcher.exe." Well, that;'s no fun.

Is there any better way to do this. Anyone know of a fix or have others experienced this problem?

Thanks!

:)

flowingfire, Aug 3, 2015

2. All App installs fail. "Unable to Install" Heeeelp!

Are you installing the apps one-by-one or choosing to download & install one after the other? I've found that with some apps that unless you download & install one at a time they give the error message; for me Angry Birds is one such app.

Doctor9fan, Aug 3, 2015
  3. All App installs fail. "Unable to Install" Heeeelp!

Any program, game app or what ever... nothing installs....

Do a master resert...? You have to be kidding me....

I have to install the Suite on my PC or can I just use the backup flash tool and then recover?

Seriously I am very close of giving up on this N8 just after 3 months.... I've never ever done a master reset on any other Symbian phone....

So how about you guys get some tools that do diagnostis and clean up the phone. HOw about you put mechanisms to let users report that status of the phone with tool that would do the same as "Hackthis".... THen have about having a repair tool that buyilds
    index of message store, cleans up the installtions folders. Performas checkdsk on the FAT tabls etc.....

This stupid falwed game of cat and mouse that we play on this forum is stupid and you will never solve the problems on these phones, you will just **bleep** us off to the point we NEVER EVER touch your products again.... You dont have a propper support methodology

Zeronanoseconds, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

"All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed

Brink, Aug 3, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Aug 3, 2015
  6. Peter D Win User
    I had a similar problem and wanted a single hit fix rather than manually adding things back into an already corrupted setup. The following thread may help with my fix being post #11 in this thread.
    Removing dead icons from Start menu All Apps

Otherwise hope it may help others with same problem.

Peter D, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

"All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed

1. "All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed - Similar Threads - Apps Doesn't Show

2. Start All Apps doesn't show anywhere near all apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start All Apps doesn't show anywhere near all apps: Machine was upgraded from 10 Pro to 11 Pro. Example apps/app folders not showing in "All App": Windows Accessories folder and many of its apps e.g., Windows Media PlayerPower AutomateAnd who can say how much else?!? Search finds these but only if you know what you are looking...
  3. Start All Apps doesn't show anywhere near all apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start All Apps doesn't show anywhere near all apps: Machine was upgraded from 10 Pro to 11 Pro. Example apps/app folders not showing in "All App": Windows Accessories folder and many of its apps e.g., Windows Media PlayerPower AutomateAnd who can say how much else?!? Search finds these but only if you know what you are looking...
  4. Family Controls not showing all installed apps

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Controls not showing all installed apps: I'm trying to set up app controls for my child's account. All seems to have worked, except that when I try to set individual app limits none of the installed games on the local machine show up in the list. In fact the list of installed applications seems to be the default...
  5. Windows 10 Apps & features not showing all installed apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Apps & features not showing all installed apps: Hi. Yesterday I tried to update my Windows 10 to a newer version version 2004, in the update it froze on 100%, and after a couple of hours I decided to force restart the computer. When I started up the operating system again it didn't boot properly, so something did happen...
  6. Install apps on all users

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install apps on all users: I purchased a game for my son on the app store, and installed it under my account. How do I install it under his account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-apps-on-all-users/8033e1f0-d342-4e85-b2de-8a28ef63875d
  7. All Apps not listing all apps

All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  8. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  9. Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps

Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps: Hello all, I am new here, although I did come here quite a few times and many times found the solution :-) My problem is (I am on 1511) that some icons of removed (by powershell) apps reapeared, and there seem to be no way to get rid of them. Nothing I have found had...
  10. "All apps" menu not showing ANY apps installed on machine

"All apps" menu not showing ANY apps installed on machine: Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and was excited to find it as there are a lot of people giving great answers to Windows 10 problems and I sadly ran into one recently. I have had Windows 10 installed for about 4 months now and things have been going decent. A couple...