Windows 10: All Apps on Windows 10 doesn´t word, even the MS store

Discus and support All Apps on Windows 10 doesn´t word, even the MS store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What can I do to reinstall the App functions. All Apps "can not be startet", even the store. So i can´t do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FranzSturm1, Aug 25, 2018.

1. All Apps on Windows 10 doesn´t word, even the MS store

What can I do to reinstall the App functions. All Apps "can not be startet", even the store. So i can´t do anything

:)

FranzSturm1, Aug 25, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Aug 25, 2018
  3. windows 10 store mess

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have issues with Windows Store. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and follow the steps.

http://blogs.technet.com/b/ouc1too/...app-store-doesn-t-load-after-8-1-upgrade.aspx.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 25, 2018
  4. MD_935 Win User

All Apps on Windows 10 doesn´t word, even the MS store

Windows 10 doesn´t recogonize .docx extension / suggests thereis no app installed

When i want to open a docx file, Windows doesn´t recognize the extension. When I try to associate the extension with Word I cannot, as ´there is no app´ installed for the extension... How to fix?

MD_935, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

All Apps on Windows 10 doesn´t word, even the MS store

1. All Apps on Windows 10 doesn´t word, even the MS store - Similar Threads - Apps doesn´t word

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. MS Office doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office doesn`t work: Hi all! My name is Kristina. Recently I updated my Win till latest version and my Word/Excel and other documents haven`t been opened - I see only error on my screen: After I tried to open file I see window where Office tries to update and then it`s an error 0xc0000142 FYI I...
  5. My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store doesn´t opens, and all my windows apps are showed as TWINUI: [ATTACH] I can only see this when i search "microsoft store", I tried all the solutions using the powerShell commands and reinstalling everything, I just don´t know what to do....
  6. Windows 10 doesn t recognize ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 doesn t recognize ethernet cable: I've recently upgraded from win7 to win10, and it says cable is unplugged or broken now, but it was working perfectly fine right before the update. Tried resetting the network settings, and updating the driver automatically with windows by using USB tethering to the last...
  7. My WINDOWS 10 doesn`t have microsoft store , cortana and many inbuilt apps..... HELP!!!!!

My WINDOWS 10 doesn`t have microsoft store , cortana and many inbuilt apps..... HELP!!!!!: My WINDOWS 10 does not have Microsoft store , Cortana and many inbuilt apps even sniping tool is not working. i watched many youtube videos to get back all inbuilt windows app but nothing works. even i created a new administrator account but its is also useless . please help...
  8. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  9. The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.: My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect....
  10. Microsoft Store doesn´t work

Microsoft Store doesn´t work: Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working. The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing. The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation),...