Windows 10: All audio from online radio streams has stopped !

Discus and support All audio from online radio streams has stopped ! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using the TuneIn App on my Windows 10 Desktop for years without problem but just recently I lost the sound. It looks fine with no errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SidCowans, Nov 5, 2017.

1. SidCowans Win User

All audio from online radio streams has stopped !

I have been using the TuneIn App on my Windows 10 Desktop for years without problem but just recently I lost the sound. It looks fine with no errors but it is as though the volume has been turned to zero !

I thought it was a problem with the App but when I try to listen online via the Radio station websites themselves, I still get no sound and no errors.

The only streaming radio that I can hear is via the BBC Radio website - that works fine !

I haven't changed anything to coincide with this. I have recently installed a new sound card but that has made no difference.

Any help appreciated.

:)

SidCowans, Nov 5, 2017

2. how do I change the size of font and apps and display?

Most (or by now, probably all) of the the audio streaming servers I was referencing were shut down. I almost considered even running one myself by plugging a audio line cable into my generic weather radio and streaming from my
    home, but I never really pursued it. It's such a shame, I've had a real hard time finding anywhere to stream live weather radio online anymore.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 5, 2017
  3. aob9 Win User
    E51 streaming question

Hi all,

My first post here. I have an issue when streaming audio on my E51. I am using an internet radio application. When the backlight goes out the audio streaming also stops. I have searched the setings but failed to find a method of preventing this. I'm new to
    Nokia ( ex SE user), so I'm on unfamiliar ground.

aob9, Nov 5, 2017
  4. SidCowans Win User

Turned out to be BitDefender Anti Virus that was blocking streaming radio. No idea why, no option to stop it so BitDefender is in the trash and I'm back with AVG !!!

SidCowans, Nov 6, 2017
  5. MrHudson Win User
    I was given a old laptop with Windows 2000, I loaded Bitdefender on it, Bitdefender blocked IE.

MrHudson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. All audio from online radio streams has stopped ! - Similar Threads - audio online radio

2. Screensaver stops audio and streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver stops audio and streaming: Win 11 up to date, but not with optional KB5028254.Earlier versions of win 11 would be fine running VLC audio and youtube/streaming audio when screensaver came on. Now, since more recent updates unsure of which ones they both stop unless the screensaver is off. I have shut...
  3. Screensaver stops audio and streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screensaver stops audio and streaming: Win 11 up to date, but not with optional KB5028254.Earlier versions of win 11 would be fine running VLC audio and youtube/streaming audio when screensaver came on. Now, since more recent updates unsure of which ones they both stop unless the screensaver is off. I have shut...
  4. Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations: Just bought a new Dell Windows 10 desktop. I often open a browser tab for a radio station and select "listen live" to start audio streaming. If the streaming occurs in a new browser tab, the stream will stop every 10 minutes or so and then start up again. Even more annoying,...
  5. streaming online videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    streaming online videos: still unable to successfully stream any on line videos after all the Windows updates...suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-online-videos/67f2f550-45bf-4538-bf3b-b540b6c4145e
  6. Problems live streaming radio on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems live streaming radio on my computer: I have not been able to live stream music from radio for about the last month or so. Before that, I could live stream just fine. I use Windows 10. I have not changed anything on my computer. When I click the play button on live streaming, nothing happens. How can I fix...
  7. Online radio pauses (stops) stream every 15 min, almost exactly

in Browsers and Email
    Online radio pauses (stops) stream every 15 min, almost exactly: Hi, to all, i have trouble in stream radio station to pc.I have noticed that every 15 min stream drops and require user to press play an again and again. Things i have tryed: -change browsers -add radio station to AIMP to play audio -switch from wireless network to wired...
  8. Online radio pauses (stops) stream every 15 min, almost exactly

in Windows 10 Support
    Online radio pauses (stops) stream every 15 min, almost exactly: Hi, to all, i have trouble in stream radio station to pc.I have noticed that every 15 min stream drops and require user to press play an again and again. Things i have tryed: -change browsers -add radio station to AIMP to play audio -switch from wireless network to wired...
  9. Lost audio from online radio streams

in Browsers and Email
    Lost audio from online radio streams: The only streaming radio that I can hear is via the BBC Radio website - that works fine ! Any attempt to listen to any other radio station via their "Listen Live" button fails with no audio ..... and no error messages. I have also tried several online radio apps and they...
  10. roberts stream internet radio.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    roberts stream internet radio.: Updated to windows 10 last week, everything fine except I cannot stream my music from my computer to roberts internet radio. Eveything is correct ie sharing and allowing ,the computer recognises the radio in devices but radio states (No upnp media servers found). have...