Windows 10: All desktop notifications from all apps appear after a delay

Discus and support All desktop notifications from all apps appear after a delay in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is very frustrating. I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I'm on the godforsaken Insiders program, I've seen reports of this exact issue from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lolmaus, Aug 5, 2018.

1. lolmaus Win User

All desktop notifications from all apps appear after a delay

This is very frustrating.

I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

I'm on the godforsaken Insiders program, I've seen reports of this exact issue from multiple users which date back to the Anniversary update and some are threeyears old:

* https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/4www03/anyone_else_notifications_showing_up_late_on/

* https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/4w3tb7/notifications_delayed_for_some_reason/

* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings-winpc/windows-10-slow-delayed-or-no-notifications/61f76ca5-2464-45af-86e2-513ea496d9c6

Two main fix suggestion are clearing the temp folder and disabling Cortana. Neither helps, and there are other people to whom these suggestions didn't help.

This is clearly an unresolved issue affecting lots of users.

:)

lolmaus, Aug 5, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 5, 2018
  3. APP NOTIFICATIONS - BANNER NOTIFICATION - NONE COMING FOR NEWS, SPORTS, OR MONEY APP - WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 5, 2018
  4. All desktop notifications from all apps appear after a delay

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

All desktop notifications from all apps appear after a delay

1. All desktop notifications from all apps appear after a delay - Similar Threads - desktop notifications apps

2. How to block all notifications or notifications from specific apps in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to block all notifications or notifications from specific apps in Windows 11: Windows 11's notification system may be used by applications to send notifications to the user's desktop. Apps may use it to send reminders to the user. A common scenario that is supported are push updates by sites. Subscribe to them, and you will get notifications on the...
  3. Notifications in Windows of a recurring event appear all at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications in Windows of a recurring event appear all at once: I've created a recurring event at my calendar and put a 15min reminder configuration but instead of appearing only ONE reminder each day, it happens to appear ALL reminders all at once, for all the events. So, this recurring event will happen until January 2021, it appeared A...
  4. disabling all notifications from windows

in Windows 10 Support
    disabling all notifications from windows: I have online exams for a week. The department uses a system called Wheebox Wheebox . Our exam department have sent us email to turn of all notifications from computers. Any pop up notification on system during exam will be taken as a noise. Meaning improper attempt to cheat...
  5. Some apps appear all pixelated

in Windows 10 Support
    Some apps appear all pixelated: Hello everyone. Here's my problem in a simple screenshot : [ATTACH] I have the same issue with the small Skype window that pops up when you reduce the app (no screenshot yet). I'm running W10 Pro 1709 at 1920x1080, DPI scaling at 100% As you can see icons and most text...
  6. Win 10 notifications come with delay all at once

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 notifications come with delay all at once: Hello! My notifications are buggy - they come with a delay and all at once: they don't come on time, but at some random point they start all coming one after the other making this sound, brrr....
  7. No WiFi appeared at all after updating to Windows 10 from desktop PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi appeared at all after updating to Windows 10 from desktop PC: I have a PC desktop computer and I thought it was time to upgrade from Win 8 to Win 10 However, after I upgraded it, I notice there is NO wifi icon at all (where I can type the username and password) and I even searched in the Network And Internet section area... In...
  8. Shortcuts appearing on all users desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcuts appearing on all users desktops: Hello all, I've just bought a new computer with Win 10 installed of course *Smile I have the main user account as admin and I've set up two other user accounts for my kids, without admin. Whenever I install a new application a shortcut for that application gets...
  9. Text appears in boxes in all my apps but not on desktop icons.

in Windows 10 Support
    Text appears in boxes in all my apps but not on desktop icons.: My cat trod on my keyboard when she was going to her sheepskin mat next to the monitor (she often sleeps there) since then the text in the browser and wordprocessing programs and notepad is in boxes and I cannot manage to cure the problem. Any ideas? Bev. 84085
  10. Apps opened on one virtual desktop now appearing on ALL taskbars!

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps opened on one virtual desktop now appearing on ALL taskbars!: I've got several virtual desktops and what I'm now finding is any application I open is now appearing in the taskbar on ALL my virtual desktops even though it's only been opened on one of the virtual desktops. Not sure how this started happening but it was fine before, very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windiws desktop notifications delayed