Windows 10: All device installs fail with"Realtek bluetooth suite doesn't work on"

Discus and support All device installs fail with"Realtek bluetooth suite doesn't work on" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; anyone seen this? build 10166, lenovo yoga 2. lots of missing devices, all driver packages for said devices bail out at install with the same message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cognus, Jul 11, 2015.

1. cognus Win User

All device installs fail with"Realtek bluetooth suite doesn't work on"

anyone seen this? build 10166, lenovo yoga 2. lots of missing devices, all driver packages for said devices bail out at install with the same message "Realtek bluetooth suite doesn't work on this PC", regardless of device.
    searched high and low via google, nothing relevant so far.

i'm typing this on the victim....

:)

cognus, Jul 11, 2015
  2. Sangmer Win User

Bluetooth device fails to install properly.

I'm trying to connect a Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 PC, this Bluetooth headset works perfectly with my laptop which is on the same windows version (10.0.15063). In fact my headphones used to work on this PC as well but I just reinstalled windows
    on it. The difference I notice is that on my PC, it doesn't recognize my headset as an audio device. When I check the device properties in control panel it doesn't show "audio sink" or "hands free telephony" in Bluetooth services as it should. I also noticed
    that the Audio output and sound controller endpoint drivers named for the headset are missing from my PC when they are present on my laptop. I have tried all the troubleshooters to no avail (although I do have a "corrupted windows store cache" when I run
    that troubleshooter). I checked services.msc and all the Bluetooth services are running. I also checked the "show my PC to other Bluetooth devices" box. I think this problem is with the Bluetooth connection setup failing to install appropriate drivers, anyone
    have any ideas?

Sangmer, Jul 11, 2015
  3. TimREven Win User
    Bluetooth stuck on "Removing device".

Clearly "Removing device" doesn't work. The only way I could stop "Removing device" was to delete the Bluetooth drivers -- for both a Bluetooth device and the USB bluetooth adapter -- and re-install them. That did not take long, but still. ... .

TimREven, Jul 11, 2015
  4. cognus Win User

1. PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&SUBSYS_381917AA&REV_0B
    2. ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_3400
    3. ACPI\VEN_VPC&DEV_2004
    4. ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_340F

all the above are without drivers altogether. then i have a few generic devices, ie. bluetooth device
    should I go through everything on a witchhunt for realtek-anything-at-all and remove/purge?

cognus, Jul 11, 2015
  5. I am having this same issue with my Yoga 2. I have not been able to find a fix. I reverted back to Windows 8.1 because none of the Lenovo chipsets would work, even though they claim they are for Windows 10. Have you been able to find a fix?

RoysPeople, Aug 2, 2015
  6. cognus Win User
    yes I was able to get it done. basically remove the intel DPTF stuff altogether and do not install it again. don't install the lenovo interface software that works with it. remove the realtek bluetooth suite. then get everything else working, reinstall the realtek device but just forego the power mgmt stuff. it makes no difference
    ultimately i got there by reading some loud angry posts on a dell forum re: the same subject. I could tell no diff in battery

speaking of yoga 2 I have the mystery of the century but will post it in storage. my second one has a drive interface that does not exist, apparently...

cognus, Aug 3, 2015
  7. Have you had any freezing problems? When I would wake my computer out of sleep, it would freeze. Also, it would not automatically sleep while on battery. It would sleep automatically while plugged in, but I had to manually put it to sleep while on battery. On battery it'd try to sleep but the hard drive kept cycling and would turn off and on while the screen remained black. I'm hesitant to try Windows 10 again.

RoysPeople, Aug 3, 2015
  8. cognus Win User

no. I noticed no sleep/wake issues on either 10 or 8.1. But much of the time I had the other Lenovo power components removed also: Lenovo Energy Management.
    If you are showing in the Programs & Features listing a Lenovo Power Management or Lenovo Energy Management package, I would uninstall that and run for awhile and see what issues remain.

there was a sequence to getting the stacks installed right. I recall that the MEI and TXN drivers/wares were problematic for awhile. Wish I could remember what the magic was... My usual drill would be to uninstall completely those devices and any Programs listings thereof, then try to install just one of them at a time via Device Manager, pointing to the relevant folder for each. have to look at the HW ID in the Driver details, Device Manager.

wish I could be more clear... didn't take notes. I'm about to go through it for another round in a few days.... ordering SSD for Yoga 2 haswell i5 model... sheesh.

one last thing that is probably too obvious: distinguish between the Baytrail model files and the Haswell models
    Also look for any Bangs in Device Manager in the system devices. what you describe could possibly be chipset driver related though I doubt.
    also there is battery firmware updates. for my last one it was not applicable but YMMV

cognus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. All device installs fail with"Realtek bluetooth suite doesn't work on" - Similar Threads - device installs fail

2. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work: My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on taskbar,but when i click it,nothing happens,When i unplug the adapter,the icon dones't disappear either,on the Bluetooth &...
  3. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't work: My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on taskbar,but when i click it,nothing happens,When i unplug the adapter,the icon dones't disappear either,on the Bluetooth &...
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello. English isn't my first language, but I'll try to explain everything. Basically, I've always used wireless headphones to listen to music and work on my laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401ii with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti and Radeon Graphics. I'm giving as many...
  5. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello. English isn't my first language, but I'll try to explain everything. Basically, I've always used wireless headphones to listen to music and work on my laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401ii with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti and Radeon Graphics. I'm giving as many...
  6. Bluetooth doesn't working

Bluetooth doesn't working: I do wanna connect my bluetooth earphone to my computer but I can't because there is no bluetooth icon there.https://prnt.sc/1ison1ghttps://prnt.sc/1isrg83https://prnt.sc/1isw6s4...
  7. Bluetooth doesn't work

Bluetooth doesn't work: Hi there, Since a few weeks my bluetooth doesnt work. When i try to connnect my headset, it pops up in the list of avelible bluetooth devices. But when i try to connect to it, it takes some time to load. And after that it said: 'Device cant connect' or something. I've tried...
  8. Add Bluetooth device button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add Bluetooth device button doesn't work: Read the title submitted by /u/SecretAnonymousGuy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j80zs8/add_bluetooth_device_button_doesnt_work/
  9. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth doesn't work: I have tried troubleshooting in the Microsoft Settings, but that didn't help fix the problem. I am running a dual-boot on my SSD. I am running Ubuntu alongside Windows. In Ubuntu, there is no problem in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, so maybe this is a software issue....
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work

Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello I have Bluetooth on my laptop Dell N5010 and it was working long time ago when I had Windows 7 and I didn't try the Bluetooth after installing Windows 10 one or two years ago. Few weeks ago I tried to connect Bluetooth speakers but couldn't and I tried many times but...