Windows 10: All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting

Discus and support All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, this problem started happening just today. It was fine earlier at about 3:00pm, but when I got home at about 10ish, I started having all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tzii, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Tzii Win User

All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting

Hello all, this problem started happening just today. It was fine earlier at about 3:00pm, but when I got home at about 10ish, I started having all sorts of problems.

The Laptop I have is the 17inch MSI GE72 M VR, 7RG Apache Pro. The Graphics Card is thee GeForce GTX 1070, Intel Core i7 7th Gen Processor. Computer gets used everyday for everyday use and gaming. The memory is fine, all games and other files I have on a separate external hard drive. No changes to the computer have been made (I was gone and when I came back this was the result).

=

The first problem I noticed was that when I opened up some games I had on my computer (Steam and the Blizzard Client), both were loading very slow. The steam client kept looking me out even though I've been constantly logged in for the last almost year I've had this computer. The Blizzard Client had both WoW and Overwatch either uninstalled or unable to locate files. I tried to open League of Legends, thinking it was just a minor steam problem, and a weird Blizzard Glitch, and when I queue'd up for the game, it froze midway through (for anyone that plays, It froze during the countdown to ban a champion) and I eventually got kicked because I failed to lock in (But I heard everything, it just wasn't updating visually). Eventually I put all three together and realized it was a bigger problem. A few months ago, I had a problem with Overwatch because my drivers weren't up to date. I've Updated both the windows settings and my drivers. I've checked my firewalls, and restarted my computer several times. I've unplugged my external hard drive which has all of my game files and plugged it back in.

Some key things I've noticed:

• Whenever I restart my computer, all of my games act like its my first time ever installing them: Steam has me log in, Overwatch tries to download the files, League has me accept the terms and conditions and even suggests creating a new account, Origin tries to reinstall Sims 4.
    • I tried to test another league game. I got passed Champ select, but it wouldn't load the actual game. Tested a third time using the practice tool (a test game for those who don't know) and I was able to go in, but the ping was at about 120-280. Sometimes it dropped to 90ish (I'm usually around 76-80 on a normal day). basically, it was laggy but it kept fluctuating. In the process of testing a bot game with a friend, and got bugsplatted as soon as the loading screen popped up.
    • I can't seem to find any other apps affected and my internet browser works fine, some things just seem a little slow.
    • Sometimes, things wont close and I have to force close it. Once it closes, either by FC or not, they'll refuse to open back up.
    • Some things that already came preinstalled with my computer, like the Killer Shield addon, also wanted to be updated for some reason.
    • I'm the only person that uses this computer, so there is only one account which has all admin powers, but the Blizzard Client mentioned me not being an admin, and so did some part of the Killer Series app on windows.

I've done all that I can think to do, and I really can't find anything similar anywhere else, not that I know what to search for specifically anyway. Has anyone else had these problems? I was thinking maybe an update with a game was messing the game up, but every game I've tried to open or every game client that I've tried to to open has had problems. Either that, or they load really really slow, and will take forever to close until I have to force close it.

Thanks in advance.

:)

2. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from Downloads
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Issues while downloading game files in Windows 10.

Hi,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue specific to a particular game or all games?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • When you say "old windows browser" which browser are you referring to?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 17, 2018
  4. All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting

1. All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting - Similar Threads - downloaded games having

2. I'm having an issue with directx 12 games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having an issue with directx 12 games.: After about 5 minutes of gameplay the game freezes and I have a full system crash then the pc reboots. It started happening out of the blue. I was playing the division 2 for a few hours when it first happened and now it's happening every time I try. I switched to directx 11...
  3. I'm having an issue with directx 12 games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having an issue with directx 12 games.: After about 5 minutes of gameplay the game freezes and I have a full system crash then the pc reboots. It started happening out of the blue. I was playing the division 2 for a few hours when it first happened and now it's happening every time I try. I switched to directx 11...
  4. Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx...: Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx error make sure to update to the latest graphic drivers when they are already the latest and there is no other windows update needed, I'm using the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2050, and I'm...
  5. Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx...

Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx...: Hi, I'm have issue when I'm playing eafc24 only, the game keeps crashing and it say directx error make sure to update to the latest graphic drivers when they are already the latest and there is no other windows update needed, I'm using the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2050, and I'm...
  6. I'm having a bunch of issues

I'm having a bunch of issues: Build List:ASROCK Taichi x570First cpu R9 3900xNew cpu R9 5900xCorsair Vengeance Pro 3600MHz 128gb 4x32Corsair 1000e psuCustom sleeve cablesCorsair Hydro xGTX 980 normally 6750xt, I'll explain down below.Literally everything is brand new except the mobomy first issue.I keep...
  7. I'm having a problem downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a problem downloading: I cannot download recent update 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706. It comes up with error code Install error - 0x800f081f....
  8. I'm having a problem downloading

I'm having a problem downloading: I cannot download recent update 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706. It comes up with error code Install error - 0x800f081f....
  9. Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello, i'm having an issue with downloading games.: In the Microsoft store it will only give me the option to download on my SSD and my not my HD. How can i fix this!!! please help. In steam and other apps it has no issues....
  10. I'm having issues with mesenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with mesenger: It keeps telling me that I need to update it. And I've tried with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/im-having-issues-with-mesenger/c6f8b1e7-ced6-45ee-bacd-7055207299f3