Windows 10: All-Editions Installer?

Discus and support All-Editions Installer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible to unlock a Windows 10 Pro installer to allow installation of both home and pro versions? I remember doing this with Windows 7 Ultimate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kbronski, Oct 12, 2015.

1. kbronski Win User

All-Editions Installer?

Is it possible to unlock a Windows 10 Pro installer to allow installation of both home and pro versions? I remember doing this with Windows 7 Ultimate installers, but haven't found anything for 10.

:)

kbronski, Oct 12, 2015

2. Adobe Digital Editions

Hy! My Lumia 550 does not open adobe digital editions.exe .Why is that? I have Windows 10 on my phone. Thank you!

CristinaGolea, Oct 12, 2015
  3. All video editing software crashes.

Recently upgraded to windows 10, couldnt render videos my pc just kept freezing. Being frustrated i went back to windows 7 assuming everything would be safe. Videos rendered perfectly fine.. however my discord would not install, so I came back to windows
    10 thinking that maybe it was just a bad install of windows 10 that caused the video rendering issues, but they still exist. every time i try to import a video to any video editing software, (ive tried a lot) it freezes and either the editing software freezes
    and crashes or it actually imports but when i go to render it windows freezes and i get a blue screen forcing me to reboot. any help would be nice.

HypNotiQ IV, Oct 12, 2015
  4. snoopy51 Win User

All-Editions Installer?

snoopy51, Oct 12, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Everything else I have tried, other than combining the Home/Pro combination ISO's with the 32/64bit combination ISO gives me a "missing media driver" error when I run setup. So, I have only been able to make the 4 in 1 USB - Windows 10 Home/Pro 32/64bit. I have added ISOs of Macrium Reflect Free rescue disk and MiniTool Partition Wizard to the same USB using EasyBCD, so I guess I have a 6 in 1, but only 4 flavors of Windows 10 install.

NavyLCDR, Oct 12, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    If you download the ISO from here, it contains both Home and Pro of 32-bit or 64-bit, depending on what you downloaded. Then during clean install you can skip entering a key. You will be asked to choose version, Home or Pro and proceed. Is that what you want? All you need is two ISO per language. One for 32-bit Home/Pro and one for 64-bit Home/Pro so you can install Windows 10 at every system. The same ISO allows for a clean install or upgrade from previous Windows versions. If your language is not English, then in worst case you need 4 ISO, two for English (if you want it) and two for your language. Every version supports adding a Language Pack later, so you could only use the ISO at your language, but you won't be able to upgrade English Windows 7 or 8 to 10, you'll need the English language for that. I have all 4 ISO (two English, two Greek) to be on the safe side.

No you cannot use this ISO to upgrade Windows 8 home to Pro directly, this is not supported. But you could backup all data and do a clean install without entering a key. This will allow you to choose the Pro version.

spapakons, Oct 13, 2015
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    and it won't activate unless an upgrade is done from 7/8/8.1 Pro to 10 Pro - or a purchased product key is entered.

NavyLCDR, Oct 13, 2015
  8. fdegrove Win User

All-Editions Installer?

Hi,

Doesn't that depend on whether or not the machine is known in MS database?
    Or maybe I misread you guys somewhere.....

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Oct 14, 2015
  9. spapakons Win User
    Yes, if your previous Windows version is 8.1 Pro, then it will be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Next time you need to reinstall Windows 10, you may skip key and go for Pro it will activate. If your previous version is Windows 8.1 core, then it will be updated to Windows 10 Home. Next time you can skip key and select home. If you select Pro, you won't be able to activate automatically. You'll have to enter a valid Pro key. This means you must buy that key to be legit. I am not sure if you can do it from Windows Store, otherwise you must visit your local computer store.

So it is possible to skip key and install Pro from the same ISO but then you won't be able to activate unless you have a valid Pro key.

spapakons, Oct 14, 2015
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    It is also possible to have the ds,r computer with an activation entitlement on the MS servers for more than one version. My laptop initially had Windows 8.1 Pro - upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Then as an experiment, I installed Windows 7 Home and upgraded to Windows 10 Home. I have since been able to activate both versions of Windows 10 now.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

All-Editions Installer?

1. All-Editions Installer? - Similar Threads - Editions Installer

2. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  3. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  4. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...: I've ran compatibility checks and troubleshoot options but it still won't install and keeps telling me the app won't run on my pc does anyone have a fix for this, I'm quite new to pc gaming so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...
  6. I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...

I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...: I've ran compatibility checks and troubleshoot options but it still won't install and keeps telling me the app won't run on my pc does anyone have a fix for this, I'm quite new to pc gaming so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...
  7. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  8. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  9. How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition

How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition: When I install Windows professional it installed the home edition. Please help with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-be-installed-windows-professional-on-dell/328c3191-6f1a-4b70-9def-8cc40b31f62d
  10. How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition: When I install Windows professional it installed the home edition. Please help with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-be-installed-windows-professional-on-dell/328c3191-6f1a-4b70-9def-8cc40b31f62d