Windows 10: All Game Crash in Windows 10

Discus and support All Game Crash in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have to, maybe due to using Avast. I don't know. Never had this issue with 10 or 8.1 and have a choice number of games on different clients to,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lixt, Aug 21, 2015.

1. jds63 Win User

All Game Crash in Windows 10

Never had this issue with 10 or 8.1 and have a choice number of games on different clients to, although told some here who had issue installing an older PC game to try using Run as Admin from the setup.exe file, rather then letting it run AutoPlay.
    Avast may be like BitDefender over cautious.

jds63, Aug 29, 2015
  2. lixt Win User

i use via vl806 usb 3.0 controller and ownership solved my all problem i guess.

3. tenfan71 Win User
    tenfan71, Sep 3, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

I was looking into this, common issue with this client, patchclient.dll been an issue for few years now i saw for other games using Turbine launcher. Could be incompatibility issue, did it run o.k. before Windows 10 upgrade ? It's a Windows Access Violation error. Faulting app path and module are the client

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbine\Dungeons & Dragons Online\TurbineLauncher.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbine\Dungeons & Dragons Online\patchclient.DLL

I would try to reinstall this client again, Run as Administrator or it might need to be run in a compatibility mode if not compatible https://www.ddo.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-441145.html?

Also look through here, i could not find same error or during a search here http://support.turbine.com/link/port...ashes-Freezing

jds63, Sep 3, 2015
  5. tenfan71 Win User
    It did not work before the upgrade. ive installed several times. it looks as though im going to have to play in dx9. turbine support couldnt figure it out.
    ty very much for the reply

tenfan71, Sep 3, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    Your welcome, i did see something about DirectX, if your still determined to play keep going through there support. What i did not look into was how old this was. I use DirectX 9 games on 10 they work fine, but this i believe works online only if i am correct as i am not familiar with this game or client.

jds63, Sep 4, 2015
  7. I'm sorry that I was a little bit unclear in this matter.
    The second question is all about how to try to address the problem in the first question, not to fix a faultless bad sectors.

So, here we are, still no one has even tried to do anything that I suggested, still the problems are (is? sorry for my bad English grammar).

Can we at least summary up the problems, so that it will be eased to understand each and everyones problem, and then, perhaps a solution to this will appear?

I'm not used to deal with several topics in the very same thread. in my opinion it will be easier and far more better understaning of the problems to have one questing - one thread. A new topic= new thread.
    That should be broken out by the moderator, just my opinion,*Smile
    Sincerely.

Flyfisherman, Sep 4, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

flyfisherman, your first statement was not a question you said was " I've been seeing many strange things caused by a faulty HDD" Second statement was in form of a question "could it be caused by corrupt system files" ?

I gave explanation to you in next post. Not sure if stating you have an actual issue or just asking what if or trying to help original thread starter. If find it easier to open another thread might be best for you if you actually have an issue.

Original thread starter said there issue was fixed and this was the one i was trying to help at first, so i went on to help another here who was having a different issue with a game. Sorry for the confusion, i understood you.

jds63, Sep 4, 2015
  9. tenfan71 Win User
    my card is 6 yrs old i think its time to upgrade. i can play star wars in dx 11
    ty again

tenfan71, Sep 7, 2015
  10. jds63 Win User
    Your welcome ! I think might be due to the client as many issues showed, partially due to DirectX to. Good luck on what you decide a new card might not solve issues of client.

jds63, Sep 7, 2015
  11. tenfan71 Win User
    Im afraid youre correct. i hope DDO upgrades their graphics soon
    cheers

tenfan71, Sep 9, 2015
  12. jds63 Win User
    Your welcome, again.

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. All Game Crash in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Game Crash

2. My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11: Hello ! Few weeks ago i updater my computer to windows 11. Since then, it keeps crash in every game Cyberpunk, Apex, Minecraft... And i can't understand why. For cyberpunk, the crash report mention data execution prevention DEP violation. Since every game crash the same way...
  3. My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games keep crashing since i updated to windows 11: Hello ! Few weeks ago i updater my computer to windows 11. Since then, it keeps crash in every game Cyberpunk, Apex, Minecraft... And i can't understand why. For cyberpunk, the crash report mention data execution prevention DEP violation. Since every game crash the same way...
  4. Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.: I have a MSI Z790Edge, i9-14900K, RTX2070super, 32gbDDR5 6000mhz, WDBLACK SN850X.It started when i would have textures not load in and RDR2 would crash. i figured it was my outdated HDD so i got an M.2. I wiped my whole PC and removed all old drives. now with just the M.2 I...
  5. Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.

Every game i run ends up crashing and in CS2 it crashes on launch.: I have a MSI Z790Edge, i9-14900K, RTX2070super, 32gbDDR5 6000mhz, WDBLACK SN850X.It started when i would have textures not load in and RDR2 would crash. i figured it was my outdated HDD so i got an M.2. I wiped my whole PC and removed all old drives. now with just the M.2 I...
  6. Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.: Hello, as the title says my laptop gives several different crashing errors when I try to play any sort of game. I own an Acer 515-57, Windows 11 with both Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti graphics driver. The problem started to occur when I switched over to the NVIDIA...
  7. Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.

Laptop consistently crashing when I try to play any game.: Hello, as the title says my laptop gives several different crashing errors when I try to play any sort of game. I own an Acer 515-57, Windows 11 with both Intel HD Graphics and NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti graphics driver. The problem started to occur when I switched over to the NVIDIA...
  8. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  9. PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY

PC Crashed on startup of steam games ONLY: Hi,A really odd one here,I've been experiencing this odd occurrence, when I launch these games:CS2PUBGContent WarningPC just decides to give up..The only thing I could find after a crash was in the Event Viewer keyword: 0x8000400000000002And solutions proposed to such...
  10. Constant PC crashes when gaming. Sometimes BSOD sometimes just complete shutdown of PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant PC crashes when gaming. Sometimes BSOD sometimes just complete shutdown of PC.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80378c21e19, 0xffff968145fbc900, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\041124-15687-01.dmp. Report Id:...