Windows 10: All HDD keep running after shut down

Discus and support All HDD keep running after shut down in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After shut down all HDD keeps running (1 internal and 2 external) and computer becomes unresponsive. This is something new after 4 months without to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robbie, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Robbie Win User

All HDD keep running after shut down

After shut down all HDD keeps running (1 internal and 2 external) and computer becomes unresponsive.

This is something new after 4 months without to many problems.

:)

Robbie, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Leigh23WU Win User

Windows 10 issues

In that case, why wouldn't it run the engineer's Windows version on a usb stick, bypassing anything on the HDD. Also why does my PC shut down after a few minutes with no HDD attached at all?

This is what is pointing me to the bios.

Leigh23WU, Jan 1, 2016
  3. Leigh23WU Win User
    8.1 - 10 Fail

I tried an old Video card just in case and it was still shutting down after a few minutes

I tried disconnecting the HDD and it still shuts down after a few minutes

I don't know whats going on here at all.

Leigh23WU, Jan 1, 2016
Thema:

All HDD keep running after shut down

1. All HDD keep running after shut down - Similar Threads - HDD keep running

2. All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down: Dear ALL My Windows 11 when Log In ,Restart , Shut Down. Turn off SATA Hard disk and Reinitialize it again. my pc i7 13th gen mb asus rog b-660a my hdd Raid1 set of 2hdd 4tb wd red and 2tb wd red Please Advise it is very bothering. i have set the hdd off time to 0 without...
  3. All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down: Dear ALL My Windows 11 when Log In ,Restart , Shut Down. Turn off SATA Hard disk and Reinitialize it again. my pc i7 13th gen mb asus rog b-660a my hdd Raid1 set of 2hdd 4tb wd red and 2tb wd red Please Advise it is very bothering. i have set the hdd off time to 0 without...
  4. HDD shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD shutting down: For some weeks now, my desktop computer running on Windows 10 loaded on SATA 1 disk with a second SSD disk for programs, has had the following problem: When it has been idle for about 30 minutes the computer screen goes black and then it tries to restart. the bios starts but...
  5. HDD shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDD shutting down: For some weeks now, my desktop computer running on Windows 10 loaded on SATA 1 disk with a second SSD disk for programs, has had the following problem: When it has been idle for about 30 minutes the computer screen goes black and then it tries to restart. the bios starts but...
  6. HDD shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Fans still running after shutting down the PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fans still running after shutting down the PC.: So, I was manually installing the Nvidia drivers for my model (Acer Nitro 5). The installation got stuck. It was already a couple of hours, so I killed it from the task manager and shut down the pc. The fans were running when the installation was going on and they continued...
  8. Computer keeps shutting down but remains on (fans/lights all running)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps shutting down but remains on (fans/lights all running): Hello, I've tried literally everything I can think of so I'm hoping someone can help me. My computer recently started shutting down while in sleep mode, or more becoming unresponsive. I'd come back and tap the keyboard to wake the screen and nothing happened. The computer...
  9. Keeps Shutting Down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeps Shutting Down: Hi, For about 3 days my laptop keeps shutting down on it;s own. I have tried several ways to stop it: REGEDIT Windows Defenders Scans Antivirus Scans (McAfee) and Microsoft Safety Scanner None of them have founds anything in the system. How can I fix this problem?...
  10. Fan still running after shut lid and shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Fan still running after shut lid and shut down: Hey guys, I have noticed this problem come up on my Dell 7537 (Check out my profile for details) when I close the lid to put the computer to sleep, the HDD light turns off, but the fan continues to run, even after several hours. When I open the lid back up, it is just a...