Windows 10: All icons in windows 10 64 bit messed up

Discus and support All icons in windows 10 64 bit messed up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am having quite a problem, my icons are all messed up suddenly, on desktop as well as in explorer. My shortcuts are fine, but any other files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skubler, Jul 10, 2018.

1. skubler Win User

All icons in windows 10 64 bit messed up

Hi, I am having quite a problem, my icons are all messed up suddenly, on desktop as well as in explorer. My shortcuts are fine, but any other files look normal but in front of them is a blank white "paper", smaller than actual icon so icon shows from behind. In my explorer, everything shows as just a blank white paper. I have tried all of the steps you have given, and am logged into command prompt as administrator, but when I get to next to last step, it says access not allowed. So I can't perform the next to final step? I am struggling here something awful!!

I followed this, however when I get to username appdata local: I have no iconcache file anywhere?

*Arrow Rebuild Icon Cache in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

All icons in windows 10 64 bit messed up [​IMG]

All icons in windows 10 64 bit messed up [​IMG]

:)

skubler, Jul 10, 2018

2. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile All icons in windows 10 64 bit messed up :)

4. All icons in windows 10 64 bit messed up

Window 10-64 bit

Hi pls suggest how to upgrade my 32 bit of windows 10 into 64 bit

RajeshV_802, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

All icons in windows 10 64 bit messed up

1. All icons in windows 10 64 bit messed up - Similar Threads - icons bit messed

2. Windows 10 icon spacing messed up

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 icon spacing messed up: Some users reported that after updating their system, the spacing between their desktop icons became huge. Some users also reported that the size of their desktop icons became large. If your Windows 10 desktop icon spacing has suddenly changed and messed up, the following...
  3. WINDOWS 10 HOME- 64 BITS- Start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 HOME- 64 BITS- Start up: HI, since I bought my new laptop Toshiba with Win 10 Home, I had more problems than Win 7. This is 2nd time I open my laptop, the screen is grey, last time I managed to contact Microsoft, they spent 2 hours to re-installe some updates but it happens again. thanks god,...
  4. Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 64 bit: I cannot access my photographs from file explorer. When I try to download a profile photograph for Mecargi. It takes me to file explorer and the Photos program on my applications page is not accessible. When I open it through the apps page the pathway is Photos- it gives no...
  5. Windows 10 64 bit set up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64 bit set up: I am trying to get windows 10 64 bit on my desktop I am stuck on the page where it says "select the driver to install" with my USB plugged in with the mediacreationtool1909 it's saying "no drivers were found"...
  6. Folder Icons in Win 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Icons in Win 10 64-bit: Old hat subject, but very puzzling. I was able to use a 3rd Party Folder colorizer ["Marker", free version] to colour the icons for both theProgram Files Folder on both my Win 10 pcs. This despiteWindows refusing in "Properties". Anyway, I just noticed that the 64-bitPrograms...
  7. Desktop Icons Messed Up in Windows 10

Desktop Icons Messed Up in Windows 10: I have an Alienware laptop and I'm running Windows 10, 64 bit, Ver. 1903, Build 18362.476. Following the November update to Window, my Desktop icons became evenly spaced across the screen with at least double the spacing between icons. If I switched off Auto arrange then...
  8. Icon grid all messed up?

Icon grid all messed up?: After changing the font text size on my parents computer, it was too big and so I changed it back, but it seems that after I did that, this started happening. The grid all messed up. The highlight is very wide. It doesn't let me move any icons other than those positions and...
  9. Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons

Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons: [ATTACH] This is what happened after I unpinned a Notepad and word from my task-bar. [ATTACH] I have tried to re-pin and unpin everything and nothing works. Please help! How do I get ride of it!...
  10. icon display all messed up

in Windows 10 Support
    icon display all messed up: hi... i have like ten thousand icons in folders i have saved all of a sudden when i open a folder the icon sizes are all different... large is medium and medium is medium and small and the sizes and the spacing are all mixed together and every time i scroll the screen...