Windows 10: All-in-one printer has lost wireless connection to my pc.

Discus and support All-in-one printer has lost wireless connection to my pc. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I'm considering getting a new printer because I can't fix a fault with my existing printer. It's a heavy handed way of fixing the connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Barnaby44, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Barnaby44 Win User

All-in-one printer has lost wireless connection to my pc.

Hello I'm considering getting a new printer because I can't fix a fault with my existing printer.
    It's a heavy handed way of fixing the connection problem I have.

My problem is when I try to print every thing seems ok. I get the printer splash screen it shows printing but nothing happens.
    No whirs and clicks, no paper exit, nothing. This all happened shortly after a w10 update about Nov/Dec last year.
    Could it be they are connected It was working fine until this update.
    I've seen some reports that it could be a spooling problem but trying what they suggest to fix it, doesn't work.

I can print off the glass, I can scan too just not print anything wirelessly.
    I'm not sure the set-up is as it should be as the Epson instructions are confusing to say the least.

Any tips on how I can solve this will be gratefully received as just installing a new printer is, well, heavy handed.

Oh it has been installed since 2014 and except for ink replacement it has run without fault.

Thanks

:)

Barnaby44, Mar 4, 2018

2. Windows 10: Can't print emails HP24BDB7 photosmart plus B210 series

yesterday if had NBN installed, pc, printers all connected by wireless no problems there, i have two printers both hp one connected and prints ok, the other a HP24BDB7 photosmart plus B210 series has connected to wireless but will not print emails from pc
    HP envy, with windows 10, it will print from any other form of type but wont print a email.

Original Title: printer

MarjGardner, Mar 4, 2018
  3. Keep losing wireless printer connection from Toshiba Satellite

Hi,

I have an HP 7520 All-In-One, set up on a wireless network, with the drivers loaded onto two laptops. One is a Dell, the other is a Toshiba Satellite (notebook with laptop capabilities). My Dell laptop maintains wireless connection with the printer, no problem.
    My Toshiba Satellite, connected the same way, continually loses wireless connection to the printer, and every few minutes there's a notice saying, "Scan to printer has been lost", or something to that effect. Whatever is printing is cancelled, and nothing
    in the cue stays. Which makes it difficult to print longer documents...necessary for grad school. I can use my Dell for some things, but need the apps on the Toshiba to print other school-related material. I have completely redone the download of the printer
    drivers (for Windows 10), and have gone through all the troubleshooting and connection "walk-thru's" possible. Cannot seem to fix this problem. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

ChelseyMichelsen, Mar 4, 2018
  4. Pogo Win User

Had similar problems with a wireless Canon printer. No amount of reinstall, etc. would restore the wireless connectivity. I hooked up a USB cable & things were hunky dory until the printer actually died a long time later.

Pogo, Mar 4, 2018
  5. Barnaby44 Win User
    Yes that sounds just like this Pogo. I've not tried a direct usb link but I think that might be a temporary way to get up and printing.

Maybe the best option will be to get a new W10 printer and start again.

Thanks

Barnaby44, Mar 5, 2018
  6. TrustMe Win User
    My Dell printer lost connectivity about six months back. What fixed it for me was to assign the printer a static or fixed IP Address. Some routers let you reserve an IP Address or you can manually assign a static IP Address on the printer itself. Either way, for this to work the printer’s IP Address must never change.

Next bring up the printer in Windows. Right click on the printer and click on Printer Properties. Click on the Ports Tab. Now click on Add Port. A new window will pop up asking what type of new port. Click on Standard TCP/IP and then on New Port.

A new window will pop up which will be the Add Standard TCP/IP Wizard. Click on Next. Next to “Printer Name or IP Address” type in the static or fixed IP Address you assigned the printer. Click on Next. You should be done.

Back on the Ports tab, the new port should be in the Ports section and a check mark next to the new port along with the name of your printer. At first Windows might show two of your same printer. Restart the computer and that should fix it. After the restart, check and make sure your printer is still the default. Next try to print something.

TrustMe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. All-in-one printer has lost wireless connection to my pc. - Similar Threads - printer has lost

2. My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.: My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection. Everything shows that it's connected via wi-fi but I cannot print from the computer desktop. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and still no connection. I've also used the USB printer cable and still no...
  3. My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.: My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection. Everything shows that it's connected via wi-fi but I cannot print from the computer desktop. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and still no connection. I've also used the USB printer cable and still no...
  4. My HP Officejet 4632 all-in-one printer no longer has internet connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lost wireless connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost wireless connection: Hello! I had my pc on during a storm and the power flickered, causing it to turn off. Before this I was connected to wireless internet. I dunno how, but after the power flicker, my pc now only accepts to be connected by Ethernet from now on. It doesn’t show me the mobile...
  6. Xbox One has issues with wireless connectivity

Xbox One has issues with wireless connectivity: I have a minecraft edition of the Xbox One, I have it hardwired to the internet so I have no issues there.But my controllers will randomly disconnect from the Xbox, same with my headphones.My controllers are Xbox brand controllers, no off brand ones and my headphones are the...
  7. connecting to a wireless printer

connecting to a wireless printer: I cannot get my laptop to connect wirelessly to my MP495 PIXMA printer. For some reason, the device is not coming up when I scan for available printers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-a-wireless-printer/d536a7fe-ed59-44f9-aa8e-5a9b5619255e
  8. Installing Printer HP 3830 All in One wireless.

Installing Printer HP 3830 All in One wireless.: I'm trying to install my new HP Office 3830 All in One series. The prompt keeps telling me to remove all packaging which I've done. the printer still will not work Help....
  9. Connecting a wireless printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting a wireless printer: I can't get my wire3less printer connected to my LAN. It times out each time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-a-wireless-printer/44f6e943-fccb-4dea-8b4a-801449b4d8cf
  10. connecting to a wireless printer

connecting to a wireless printer: I am having problems connecting my Lenovo Yoga to my Brother wireless printer - I have tried what Help suggests but it does not work - can anyone help? M https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-a-wireless-printer/cf85bbb1-9a6f-4a89-9748-588fae375a2b