Windows 10: all media programs stuck

Discus and support all media programs stuck in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi. couple weeks ago i had bought a new Acer notebook R11 with windows 10 and has 4gb ram. the problem is when i open a media program some feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by anyf, Jan 9, 2016.

1. anyf Win User

all media programs stuck

hi. couple weeks ago i had bought a new Acer notebook R11 with windows 10 and has 4gb ram. the problem is when i open a media program some feature become stuck. for example when i'm open music or movie player, my cursor did not move properly, it's stuck every second. secondly all games i have install not run smoothly. i've try on gta 4, asphalt, and even on mario games. what should i do?

:)

anyf, Jan 9, 2016

2. Stuck in bootloop after windows upgrade assistant fails

when i boot from the disc i get two options, upgrade or clean install, when i try upgrade wich keep your programs etc, i get the message that it seems that i have tryed to upgrade and to remove the boot media and continue with previous upgrade, and that
    does not work, gets stuck in bootloop. If i try clean install i get the message that all my programs,files setting etc will be lost, but that it will keep the old windows version in a folder called windows.old. So i'm pretty much stuck here

RogerAndreassen, Jan 9, 2016
  3. Issues with upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 computer.

Hello Nyima

I've done as you suggested. Media Creation Tool was downloaded along with the program. Unfortunately it has been stuck on checking for updates for the last 16 hours and still checking.

RogerBayliss, Jan 9, 2016
Thema:

all media programs stuck

1. all media programs stuck - Similar Threads - media programs stuck

2. Stuck on Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Windows Insider Program: Split from this thread.Hello.Here is my log report for stuck update to Windows Insider 22581 buildhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuWuOQAqDf9agQUwvuvp22LlnP-I?e=cK9hGx andhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuWuOQAqDf9agQSJ8x7PMlArTKKM?e=elwasPThank youHi Leonardy, apparently there is a plugin failure...
  3. Stuck on Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Windows Insider Program: Split from this thread.Hello.Here is my log report for stuck update to Windows Insider 22581 buildhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuWuOQAqDf9agQUwvuvp22LlnP-I?e=cK9hGx andhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuWuOQAqDf9agQSJ8x7PMlArTKKM?e=elwasPThank youHi Leonardy, apparently there is a plugin failure...
  4. Program uninstalled but stuck on the program list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program uninstalled but stuck on the program list: If anything can go wrong it will. Is there a way to fox half-done uninstalls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-uninstalled-but-stuck-on-the-program-list/9bc2bf97-db32-49cf-afaa-e935400e3483
  5. All video media is choppy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All video media is choppy: This is incredibly infuriating. I have a perfectly good working computer and I have updated all drivers on it but recently, when I watch videos there are times where some frames are just dropped but the audio persists. How do I fix this. It happens in all browsers....
  6. Stuck media key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck media key: The problem is: Videos (in both browsers and media players) rapidly pause and unpause. Applications opened by double clicking or by pressing return keys in keyboard keep opening in several windows, non stop. Also just keeping a file selected opens the file in many...
  7. All Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    All Programs: Yesterday I could see "All Programs" in the start menu and used it several times. Last night I did several update to Windows 10.. Now I can NOT see "All Programs" anywhere. Any suggestion on how to fix this? Thank you 168158
  8. Turning off Bluetooth speakers causes ALL my media programs to PLAY??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off Bluetooth speakers causes ALL my media programs to PLAY??: Throughout the day I have multiple media programs open (e.g. Spotify, Foobar2000, Media Player Classic). What's been driving me crazy is that after I turn off my Bluetooth speakers, Windows decides to basically hit the Play button on ALL my programs regardless of whether they...
  9. All rescue media not recognized

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    All rescue media not recognized: Created a CD as well as a thumbdrive in Macrium Reflect free ver 7. Each time it says successfully created rescue media but I cannot get my system to recognize either. Have to use F12 to tell it where to boot to MR but all the screen ever tells me is 'No OS found' or similar....
  10. Change default program for "Play all" button in media folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change default program for "Play all" button in media folders?: Is there a way to change the default program for the "Play all" button in media folders? I want it to launch audio files with iTunes not media player. I have tried everything in this thread and many other online threads similar, including changing each audio file type...