Windows 10: All my apps are crashing and my screen keeps going black !! help me

Discus and support All my apps are crashing and my screen keeps going black !! help me in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm trying to reset my tablet but I don't have to storage to do it !!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShenellJohnson, Jul 16, 2018.

1. All my apps are crashing and my screen keeps going black !! help me

I'm trying to reset my tablet but I don't have to storage to do it !!!

:)

ShenellJohnson, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Srimadhwa B, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 keeps crashing and randomly restarting into a black and white screen.

Hello Ian,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, refer to the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Have you tried updating your network card driver? If yes, try to use the previous version of your network card driver.
    • Are you using any 3rd-party antivirus software?

Meanwhile, let's troubleshoot the issue by performing the steps below:

We suggest following the steps on this article
    to help you troubleshoot black screen issues in Windows 10.

Also, check if the issue occurs in a clean boot state. A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you
    run a program in Windows 10. Check the steps on this article.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 16, 2018
  4. All my apps are crashing and my screen keeps going black !! help me

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

All my apps are crashing and my screen keeps going black !! help me

1. All my apps are crashing and my screen keeps going black !! help me - Similar Threads - apps are crashing

2. my monitors keep going black, help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my monitors keep going black, help!: Hi, I've been having this issue for around a week kinda out of the blue and I feel like ive tried everything to try and fix it. If anyone has any insight I would appreciate some help.I keep having the issue of my monitors losing input, just going black, while in games as well...
  3. my monitors keep going black, help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my monitors keep going black, help!: Hi, I've been having this issue for around a week kinda out of the blue and I feel like ive tried everything to try and fix it. If anyone has any insight I would appreciate some help.I keep having the issue of my monitors losing input, just going black, while in games as well...
  4. DWM.exe Keeps Crashing! It's causing my screens to go black and my fans to go to 100% speed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM.exe Keeps Crashing! It's causing my screens to go black and my fans to go to 100% speed.: SPECSOS: Windows 11 ProCPU: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics, 3801 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors GPU: GIGABYTE3090RAM: 16GBMotherboard: BaseBoard Product B550 AORUS ELITE Power: EVGA 750w goldI am getting the following error. Faulting application name:...
  5. DWM.exe Keeps Crashing! It's causing my screens to go black and my fans to go to 100% speed.

DWM.exe Keeps Crashing! It's causing my screens to go black and my fans to go to 100% speed.: SPECSOS: Windows 11 ProCPU: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics, 3801 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors GPU: GIGABYTE3090RAM: 16GBMotherboard: BaseBoard Product B550 AORUS ELITE Power: EVGA 750w goldI am getting the following error. Faulting application name:...
  6. My computer screen keeps going black and the fans will go faster... please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer screen keeps going black and the fans will go faster... please help.: so, my computer will go black and kick the fans in to hyper drive.I am still able to hear audio for a few seconds and then I cannot what do I do?...
  7. My computer screen keeps going black and the fans will go faster... please help.

My computer screen keeps going black and the fans will go faster... please help.: so, my computer will go black and kick the fans in to hyper drive.I am still able to hear audio for a few seconds and then I cannot what do I do?...
  8. DWM.exe Keeps Crashing! It's causing my screens to go black and my fans to go to 100% speed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM.exe Keeps Crashing! It's causing my screens to go black and my fans to go to 100% speed.: SPECSOS: Windows 11 ProCPU: IntelR CoreTM i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHzGPU: Zortec 3080 Amp HoloRAM: 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usableMotherboard: RogStrix Z490-E GamingPower: Corsair 1000WI used to have a 1080ti and had to adjust settings to only encounter this issue sometimes but...
  9. DWM.exe Keeps Crashing! It's causing my screens to go black and my fans to go to 100% speed.

DWM.exe Keeps Crashing! It's causing my screens to go black and my fans to go to 100% speed.: SPECSOS: Windows 11 ProCPU: IntelR CoreTM i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHzGPU: Zortec 3080 Amp HoloRAM: 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usableMotherboard: RogStrix Z490-E GamingPower: Corsair 1000WI used to have a 1080ti and had to adjust settings to only encounter this issue sometimes but...
  10. Help!!! My apps keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!!! My apps keep crashing.: Mincraft Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 02/07/2020 11:08:23 Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Arthurs-Bedroom-PC Description:...