Windows 10: All my files where deleted from my computer by factory eset

Discus and support All my files where deleted from my computer by factory eset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wanted to factory reset my computer, i ONLY wanted to erase games, files that i MADE, and such things. After i factory reset, it asked me if i wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarleneFlores1, Jul 15, 2018.

1. All my files where deleted from my computer by factory eset

I wanted to factory reset my computer, i ONLY wanted to erase games, files that i MADE, and such things. After i factory reset, it asked me if i wanted to keep or delete key files, and i pressed on reject. After, i got logged in as administrator, and as soon as i get logged in, the start up says “C:/WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disk is inserted, and then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure you’re connected to the network or internet, and then try again. If the location still cant be found, it might have besn moved or deleted.”

:)

MarleneFlores1, Jul 15, 2018
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jul 15, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

All my files where deleted from my computer by factory eset

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

All my files where deleted from my computer by factory eset

1. All my files where deleted from my computer by factory eset - Similar Threads - files where deleted

2. Is it safe to delete the SNDK.reg file from my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it safe to delete the SNDK.reg file from my computer?: I know that the SNDK.reg file is used to export the registry, but is it safe to delete it from my computer when I no longer use it? Or will it cause issues? I really appreciate any help you can provide....
  3. Is it safe to delete the SNDK.reg file from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to delete the SNDK.reg file from my computer?: I know that the SNDK.reg file is used to export the registry, but is it safe to delete it from my computer when I no longer use it? Or will it cause issues? I really appreciate any help you can provide....
  4. Is it safe to delete the SNDK.reg file from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer is deleting files

My computer is deleting files: Hi! My computer is deleting some of files. For example I have a YouTube channel and I record videos with my phone and share it to my PC.Then I upload the video. But 3-4 months ago my computer started to delete my videos and it deleted some of my other files. I formatted 2-3...
  6. Syncing with onedrive deleted files from my computer?

Syncing with onedrive deleted files from my computer?: I started to syncing with onedrive and it started deleting files from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-with-onedrive-deleted-files-from-my/26607600-6250-4a4c-90cb-8c311f8a63c6
  7. Deleting all files on my PC from OneDrive

Deleting all files on my PC from OneDrive: I use OneDrive on another computer laptop, but I don't need it on my Windows 10 Desktop computer. So, if I delete the OneDrive folder from my Windows 10 PC, will that delete all my files from my computer?...
  8. How to be sure that all data is deleted from my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to be sure that all data is deleted from my computer: I've decided to sell my computer and i wanna know how to delet all my data. The files are very sensitive and i wanna be sure 100% that no one can recover them A friend of mine told me that formatting it isn't enough. So do you guys have any ideas ? submitted by...
  9. Eset delete window file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Eset delete window file: Hello folks. Can you help me please? Last night (late night) i get new pc with windows 10 inside. Before on old PC i used Eset smart security so i thought it gonna be good idea install this anti-virus in the new pc. Before and after installation everything was fine. After...
  10. Onedrive deleted all my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive deleted all my files: Why onedrive deleted all my files? I had 20 mp3 on my hard disk after i restarted my pc onedrive deleted all of them and put in trash bin. Any help? 13073

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all my files are deleted from my computer