Windows 10: All my setups are displaying"this software can't run on your pc" message and the setups are...

Discus and support All my setups are displaying"this software can't run on your pc" message and the setups are... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My setups are displaying an error message"this app cant run on your pc", they are displaying a funny icon and they are 0 bytes. This started... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Joseph Alufaneti, Jul 17, 2018.

1. All my setups are displaying"this software can't run on your pc" message and the setups are...

My setups are displaying an error message"this app cant run on your pc", they are displaying a funny icon and they are 0 bytes.

This started happening when i put a flash drive please help me

:)

Joseph Alufaneti, Jul 17, 2018

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Display Setups

I hadn't thought of this option for the longest time, until this past week when putting a fourth monitor in place.
    I thought this post may be helpful for others.

If you have a 'whacky' setup like the mess I've got, you might be inclined to drag your mouse/cursor in the natural direction of the next physical screen, instead of moving in a straight left to right motion according to the default screen array.
    With my setup, it was driving me crazy, so I settled on satisfactory setup then changed the screen schematics.

When doing this, it's a good idea to close all programs and don't have any items on any desktops.

All my setups are displaying"this software can't run on your pc" message and the setups are... [​IMG]

All my setups are displaying"this software can't run on your pc" message and the setups are... [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 17, 2018
  4. All my setups are displaying"this software can't run on your pc" message and the setups are...

"This app can't run on your pc" when I try to setup 'James Bond Blood Stone'

This app can't run on your pc

To find a version of your pc,check with the software publisher.

I am actually running setup of game - "James Bond Blood Stone"

Please how to fix this .......and steps for installing the above setup

Waiting for reply......thank u

[Original title: Windows 10]

atramsuraj, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

All my setups are displaying"this software can't run on your pc" message and the setups are...

1. All my setups are displaying"this software can't run on your pc" message and the setups are... - Similar Threads - setups are displayingthis

2. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers: I completely deleted all files from my laptop and started it as it was facing problems. Later i tried to download Google Chrome but it says that this app can't run on my pc. I already tried running a troubleshoot and it didnt work. I also tried to run in compatibility mode....
  3. This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't run on your pc, check with your software publishers: I completely deleted all files from my laptop and started it as it was facing problems. Later i tried to download Google Chrome but it says that this app can't run on my pc. I already tried running a troubleshoot and it didnt work. I also tried to run in compatibility mode....
  4. Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store: I have purchased embroidery software from an online source. When trying to install the software from the setup menu, I am given the popup message that it is not an approved app from the Microsoft app store, and I am led to the "Change my app recommendation settings" screen. I...
  5. Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store

Allow Setup Software to run that is NOT in the Microsoft App Store: I have purchased embroidery software from an online source. When trying to install the software from the setup menu, I am given the popup message that it is not an approved app from the Microsoft app store, and I am led to the "Change my app recommendation settings" screen. I...
  6. ALL CRACK SETUP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL CRACK SETUP: Hi i'm TECHBEthis file crack windows crack ultra iso crack idm and moreWARRING: TECHBE CANNOT BE BLAMED IF PC BREAKS DOWN!More video link : https://youtu.be/npPC2tZW2Vkdownload link : https://mega.nz/file/i0J1RYAK#MQLrYnDN_5cmkpntpSJfd-paXAA3zS-edEZZ6FRzUbs...
  7. ALL CRACK SETUP

ALL CRACK SETUP: Hi i'm TECHBEthis file crack windows crack ultra iso crack idm and moreWARRING: TECHBE CANNOT BE BLAMED IF PC BREAKS DOWN!More video link : https://youtu.be/npPC2tZW2Vkdownload link : https://mega.nz/file/i0J1RYAK#MQLrYnDN_5cmkpntpSJfd-paXAA3zS-edEZZ6FRzUbs...
  8. ALL CRACK SETUP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Can't setup iPhone on Your Phone correctly

Can't setup iPhone on Your Phone correctly: I try to set up my iPhone on the your Phone app, and it never finishes the process. It gets stuck at 60% after clicking 'Yes, I finished installing Edge on my iPhone'. If I 'cancel' that operation, the phone shows in 'Your phone' as being linked, but it's not. Any attempt to...
  10. java setup not running

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    java setup not running: Hi all, so i recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, and tried to install the windows 10 java. I have downloaded the .jar file, tried to run it, have the setup popped up, but still white. I thought it was my computer that is slow, so i waited, but nothing happened....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setup displaying this app can*t run on your pc