Windows 10: all my websites disappeared after refreshing my computer

Discus and support all my websites disappeared after refreshing my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had to refresh my computer this morning, and before it did I got a message letting me know that all my websites would be still there after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JanineGoodwin, Jul 11, 2018.

1. all my websites disappeared after refreshing my computer

I had to refresh my computer this morning, and before it did I got a message letting me know that all my websites would be still there after refreshing, now that I am back in windows, all my stuff has disappeared e.g. google, bitdefender, opera a game I had saved from big fish games.....I am using windows 10 on a laptop, does anyone have any answers, do I just have to download them all again?

:)

JanineGoodwin, Jul 11, 2018

2. Reinstall 10 on a locked out W10 computer

try refresh first like ARC suggested then try the others steps

gijoetech1, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Refreshing or Recovering my computer

Hi Kendall,

I highly appreciate your efforts and time.

You will lose applications and drivers or updates installed if you refresh or recover.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What and all steps have you tried so far?
    Recovery options in Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Fix network connection issues:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 11, 2018
  4. all my websites disappeared after refreshing my computer

Refresh rate Problem

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Screen refresh rate is the rate at which the data displayed on screen is refreshed; it may be an image or some text document. Most of the users would like to set it to a higher rate but this also depends on the capacity of graphic
    card and monitors. If the refresh rate is slow, the images on the display looks as flickering to the user eye and makes it uncomfortable to work.

Nowadays the latest monitors available in market will have minimum 60 Hz of refresh rate and it is very good option to set it to 70 Hz if you your monitor is compatible. Normally a high performance or quality monitors can reach
    120 Hz of refresh rate. So I would suggest you to set your monitor refresh rate as higher as possible, below given steps describes how to access this feature on your Windows 8.1/10 PC.

• The default refresh rate setting is 60 Hertz (HZ); however, your monitor may support a higher setting. Check your manufacturer's documentation for information about the settings that your monitor supports.
    • If you use a higher refresh rate, you can reduce the rate that your screen flickers; however, if you specify a refresh rate that is too high for your monitor, your screen may become unusable and your hardware may be damaged.
    • Changes to the refresh rate affect all users that log on to the computer.
    I would, as of now, suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest display and chipset drivers available for the latest operating system (currently it would be 8.1 in the list).

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

all my websites disappeared after refreshing my computer

1. all my websites disappeared after refreshing my computer - Similar Threads - websites disappeared refreshing

2. All my icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my icons disappeared: I just got back from a week long trip, and when I returned all my icons disappeared...except for spotify for some reason. I tried everything I could already which boils down to restarting my computer. what in the world do I do...
  3. All my icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my icons disappeared: I just got back from a week long trip, and when I returned all my icons disappeared...except for spotify for some reason. I tried everything I could already which boils down to restarting my computer. what in the world do I do...
  4. All my icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to copy a Website shortcut on my computer with all backups

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to copy a Website shortcut on my computer with all backups: Hi Guys how are you. How can i copy my whole website on the computer as a shortcut as a backup. My website is all about 48 UAE National Day 2019....
  6. ALL my contacts disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ALL my contacts disappeared.: In Outlook, ALL of my contacts disappeared and I can't find them under People. This happened after an update I think. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-contacts-disappeared/4ae8cb55-0d85-42ce-b1d8-c1b427d1393b"
  7. all my browser crashes on a website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all my browser crashes on a website: Hi, whenver i use this link https://www.investing.com/equities/interglobe-aviation-ltd-chart and use the chart in full screen mode, after 10-15 mins, all of a sudden, my browser as well as my whole laptop stop working. I tried this link in google chrome, Microsoft edge,...
  8. Can’t log into my computer after refresh

Can’t log into my computer after refresh: im on my Microsoft account now but it wont take that password. It says there are no admin accounts. Its not on the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-my-computer-after-refresh/847abc41-a2e3-4c36-b298-3e5f7f589d5c
  9. refreshing my computer

refreshing my computer: due to many update problems I have decided to refresh my computer I know this is a big step and will take many hours to get back all my apps can anybody give me some tips before I start?...
  10. All my programms disappeared after 1803 upgrade

All my programms disappeared after 1803 upgrade: A few days ago my laptop with windows 10 home upgraded to 1803 with success. So I decided to upgrade and my desktop. It's a dual boot system (windows XP Pro and Windows 10 Pro). It took about 5 hours to complete upgrade, restart normally, answered all questions and...