Windows 10: all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

Discus and support all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by De Vilder Matthias, Apr 17, 2024.

1. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to the internet on this device at all.Please helpKind regards De Vilder Matthias

:)

De Vilder Matthias, Apr 17, 2024
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. pparks1 Win User
    Network and Volume Icons missing from Taskbar

On my son's computer, he recently told me that his volume icon disappeared and that he tried "everything" he could find on Google and couldn't get it back. So, tonight when i couldn't sleep, I came in to check out his Windows 10 machine and found that it wasn't just the volume icon, but the network icon is missing too. I went to the normal place to check them, TaskBar Settings > Turn System Icons on or off, and found that they are listed, but grayed out: ​
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my... 346700d1632206013t-network-volume-icons-missing-taskbar-image.png
    I tried all of the typical solutions that I found online 1). Try another user...problem persists with my account 2). Try "restarted" explorer with task manager. Problem persists 3). Try the following tutorial (System Icons - Enable or Disable | Tutorials) importing in these registry keys and restarting. Problem persists 4). Tried deleting the registry values per this post, How do I turn the system icon for sound on (currently off; greyed out). Problem persists 5). Ran an sfc /scannow 6). I followed this thread, which basically linked to the tutorial in step 3. Network missing from taskbar - grayed out in settings 7). Tried all of the options from this post, both registry edits as well as gpedit.msc. Fix: Volume Icon is Missing in Windows 10 Taskbar His system is running Windows 10, 20H2
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my... 346695d1632205412t-network-volume-icons-missing-taskbar-image.png
    His network works just fine and his audio is working as well. Device Manager is clean
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my... 346696d1632205454t-network-volume-icons-missing-taskbar-image.png
    The missing icons are NOT in the overflow tray area
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my... 346697d1632205492t-network-volume-icons-missing-taskbar-image.png
    I haven't reinstalled drivers, because I find it hard to believe that the audio driver and the network driver both got messed up. If it was just one of them missing, then I would have more faith that the problem lies. Also, he's up to date on his windows updates
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my... 346699d1632205736t-network-volume-icons-missing-taskbar-image.png
    anybody else run into this pesky issue where the typical solutions just aren't working at all?

pparks1, Apr 17, 2024
  4. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

Windows 11 Taskbar Item Context Menu Icon Missing

I am trying to find a way to fix broken icons in the right-click context menu of various items in the Windows 11 taskbar.

all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my... 9b31c42b-5724-4654-bb38-ee4654f7f481?upload=true.png

Affected items are:

• Windows Terminal
    • Notepad
    • Microsoft To Do (icon has sporadically come and gone)
    Troubleshooting steps taken so far:

• unpin/repin affected app
    • uninstall/reinstall affected app
    • `sfc /scannow`
    • `dism /online /clenaup-image /restorehealth`
    • repair upgrade
    • deleted files in `%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations\*`
    • deleted files in `%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\*`
    • deleted reg key `HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Taskband`

calebTree3488, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

1. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my... - Similar Threads - network airplane bluetooth

2. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar Item Context Menu Icon Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Item Context Menu Icon Missing: I am trying to find a way to fix broken icons in the right-click context menu of various items in the Windows 11 taskbar.Affected items are:Windows TerminalNotepadMicrosoft To Do icon has sporadically come and goneTroubleshooting steps taken so far:unpin/repin affected...
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar Item Context Menu Icon Missing

Windows 11 Taskbar Item Context Menu Icon Missing: I am trying to find a way to fix broken icons in the right-click context menu of various items in the Windows 11 taskbar.Affected items are:Windows TerminalNotepadMicrosoft To Do icon has sporadically come and goneTroubleshooting steps taken so far:unpin/repin affected...
  5. All icons on taskbar are missing-using windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All icons on taskbar are missing-using windows 11: From Friday 17th June 2022, all icons on my taskbar were suddenly missing apart from the overflow icons. I have tried numerous fixes suggested on other forums without success. I have a MSI Crosshair Gaming Laptop, bought in April this year. Grateful if anybody can please...
  6. All icons on taskbar are missing-using windows 11

All icons on taskbar are missing-using windows 11: From Friday 17th June 2022, all icons on my taskbar were suddenly missing apart from the overflow icons. I have tried numerous fixes suggested on other forums without success. I have a MSI Crosshair Gaming Laptop, bought in April this year. Grateful if anybody can please...
  7. Taskbar Network Icon Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Network Icon Missing: Today January 18th 2022 I started my PC and discovered the network icon has gone missing from the taskbar leaving only the sound icon. Can anybody help? I've attached what it looks like to help.I can connect via ethernet and Wi-Fi but things internet speed and general PC...
  8. Taskbar Network Icon Missing

Taskbar Network Icon Missing: Today January 18th 2022 I started my PC and discovered the network icon has gone missing from the taskbar leaving only the sound icon. Can anybody help? I've attached what it looks like to help.I can connect via ethernet and Wi-Fi but things internet speed and general PC...
  9. Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar: My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/57ad7aa6-1616-4fe5-8982-5619553dd8ce
  10. My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth icon is missing from taskbar: My Bluetooth spoil after windows 10 update and now I can't connect my Bluetooth with any device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/c22c0530-ce39-4e65-83f7-91f8a2791787