Windows 10: All new Dell laptops, All-in-Ones, and game-ready PCs this week

Discus and support All new Dell laptops, All-in-Ones, and game-ready PCs this week in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week, Dell announced new All-in-Ones, laptops built for productivity, upgraded high-performance Alienware laptops, and introduces new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

All new Dell laptops, All-in-Ones, and game-ready PCs this week

Source: All the new laptops, All-in-Ones, and game-ready PCs Dell announced this week - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 3, 2018
  2. TBCypress Win User

Computer not fully shutting down after windows 10 update

Did anyone ever get this resolved? We have the same problem and neither method helped. We have Dell laptops. We have had nothing but misery with the new Windows 10 -- one problem after another after another after another! I can't get anything done
    at all for troubleshooting all the problems and am getting really tired of it all. For almost a week now, we've done nothing but trouble shoot, restart, revert, retry, and on and on. I think you released 10 before it was ready and am really regretting ever
    updating.

TBCypress, Apr 3, 2018
  3. MelYoc Win User
    Cannot find any files after a certain date in Window's 10 - when sorting by Date Modified

I am using a Dell laptop with Intel Core i7. Laptop is new within last week. Used LapLink PC Mover to transfer files from old Dell (also on Windows 10) to new one.

I was working on several Excel and Word and PDF files today (on new laptop) and was saving them to my computer. Went back to find them by going to the folder they were saved in and clicking to sort by Date Modified. Today's date is 7/8/2016. Only files
    shown were 6/30/2016 or prior. What happened to all the files I saved today and in last few days?

MelYoc, Apr 3, 2018
  4. All new Dell laptops, All-in-Ones, and game-ready PCs this week

It would be nice if they made an all in one pc that was decent for gaming. The gpu in the all in ones is always so weak. I would like a machine that is game capable but doesn’t have a case to try and squeeze into the desk area. Gaming laptops are good but the screen is too small. The surface studio isn’t bad with the 980 gpu but it’s ridiculously expensive.

Scottyboy99, Apr 3, 2018
  5. fireberd Win User
    Basically, an all in one is a laptop with a desktop screen. But, beware of the hype. There is a user on the Cakewalk Sonar (recording studio) that upgraded from a Clevo laptop with an i7 6700K to a new Clevo laptop with an i7 8700K and it has worse performance than the 6700K because it is limited to the Bus speed.

OTOH I have a 2017 Dell Inspiron 15 5577 that Dell sold as a Gaming Laptop. It has an M.2 SSD. I use it in my recording studio for on-site recordings and visually it boots/loads programs and runs programs as fast as my i7 6700K desktop that has a conventional SATA connected SSD.

(Disclaimer, I'm partial to Dell and am one of their "Rockstars" on the Dell forums).

fireberd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

All new Dell laptops, All-in-Ones, and game-ready PCs this week

1. All new Dell laptops, All-in-Ones, and game-ready PCs this week - Similar Threads - Dell laptops Ones

2. Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one: I just bought a new Dell 24 5410 All-in-one running windows 11. The text is not sharp and pixelated. You can see the jaggedness on A's and circles. It sometimes looks like some letters are bold and others are not. When typing in Word, if you select some words and they are...
  3. Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one: I just bought a new Dell 24 5410 All-in-one running windows 11. The text is not sharp and pixelated. You can see the jaggedness on A's and circles. It sometimes looks like some letters are bold and others are not. When typing in Word, if you select some words and they are...
  4. Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo: Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-all-in-one-pc-struck-on-dell-logo/c63d1358-068b-4f3d-be2d-f2c63a0cfbcc
  5. Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo: Dell all in one pc struck on Dell Logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-all-in-one-pc-struck-on-dell-logo/c63d1358-068b-4f3d-be2d-f2c63a0cfbcc
  6. Password for Dell All-in-One

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password for Dell All-in-One: I am trying to log into my Dell All-in-One desktop. It will not take my password and it will not let me reset the password. Please advise what I might do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-dell-all-in-one/91d0ccf0-42e7-4a75-b2e4-1a727dba2035
  7. Lots of problems all of a sudden after a week with brand new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of problems all of a sudden after a week with brand new laptop: Hello, I have a leopard mid that runs windows 10. First thing I noticed was when I went to use the camera after a stream (which worked fine when I got it) it stayed black then I clicked to take a picture and got error code: 0xA00F4292<PhotoCaptureStartTimeout> and it still...
  8. HP scanner -all in one -not working with new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP scanner -all in one -not working with new laptop: New Dell Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 and HP scanner (all in one) Can't scan, but can see the preview on the screen? "Sorry it's not working properly, please try again"!! Whaaat?! Already tried Dell's "help"...
  9. Dell All-in-One HDMI problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell All-in-One HDMI problem: Hello again, it's been a while since I needed advice from the experts through 7 and 10 Forums. We recently acquired a Dell All-in-One. Nice budget computer. I have completed all the updates and exporting from our old upright under-desk computer. This took several days as I...
  10. CES 2018: ASUS new laptops, all-in-one PCs powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: ASUS new laptops, all-in-one PCs powered by Windows 10: Today at CES, ASUS announced exciting new laptops and all-in-one PCs powered by Windows 10, and showed their Always Connected PC announced last month: the ASUS NovaGo, designed to deliver impeccable connectivity to keep you in touch around the home, at the office and...