Windows 10: All of a sudden control alt delete doesn't work ?

Discus and support All of a sudden control alt delete doesn't work ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Any idea what causes this ? Really strange . Works for a while then all of a sudden I get the message stating it doesn't work and hit escape ? 5810 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pittguy578, May 2, 2015.

1. All of a sudden control alt delete doesn't work ?

Any idea what causes this ? Really strange . Works for a while then all of a sudden I get the message stating it doesn't work and hit escape ?

:)

pittguy578, May 2, 2015

2. How to fix error code 0xc1900208

If control alt delete doesn't work, have you tried shutting power off and restarting? If that doesn't work, I do not have a clue.

JessieInce, May 2, 2015
  3. My Start Button doesn't work anymore and Control/Alt/Delete doesn't help anymore either.

My Start button doesn't work anymore and Control/Alt/Delete doesn't help anymore either. How can I get it to work again?

RuthOgden_977, May 2, 2015
  4. All of a sudden control alt delete doesn't work ?

I suspect this is related to the laggy keypresses / missing keypresses I've been experiencing since the upgrade to 10074 (just posted a thread about this, it's really noticeable compared before yesterday's update)

checksinthemail, May 2, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    I've never seen a message from Windows that says "That doesn't work, press escape". What are you talking about?

Mystere, May 2, 2015
  6. Crashed Win User
    It works for me, but this is all it does. To be honest I thought
    control/alt/delete didn't do anything these days. I was surprised
    that screen.

All of a sudden control alt delete doesn't work ? [​IMG]

Crashed, May 2, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Just thinking off the top of my head but get a copy of Malware-bytes and run that.(Free Version) it could be some odd bit of malware that is attacking your PC.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

All of a sudden control alt delete doesn't work ?

1. All of a sudden control alt delete doesn't work ? - Similar Threads - sudden control alt

2. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Alt. Delete, safe?: Now that I'm almost certain that my computer is at risk for being hacked because of that blue screen pop up message, is it ok to prompt control, alt, delete, then sign out, shut down, or I'm I compromising a possible crash on my PC Windows 10 computer?...
  3. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Alt. Delete, safe?: Now that I'm almost certain that my computer is at risk for being hacked because of that blue screen pop up message, is it ok to prompt control, alt, delete, then sign out, shut down, or I'm I compromising a possible crash on my PC Windows 10 computer?...
  4. Control Alt. Delete, safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Control alt delete without The DELETE Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control alt delete without The DELETE Key: I have a MacBook that has boot camp windows 11 And it doesn’t have the delete key how can I do control alt delete without the delete key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-alt-delete-without-the-delete-key/0c5e51f4-cfa6-4f57-b5e2-cb447b61dc73
  6. Control alt delete without The DELETE Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control alt delete without The DELETE Key: I have a MacBook that has boot camp windows 11 And it doesn’t have the delete key how can I do control alt delete without the delete key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-alt-delete-without-the-delete-key/0c5e51f4-cfa6-4f57-b5e2-cb447b61dc73
  7. Alt+tab doesn't work all of the sudden!

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt+tab doesn't work all of the sudden!: Hey, alt+tab stopped working. I can alt+tab outside of a game, but I can't alt+tab back. Also when I click on panel it doesn't alt+tab back, game is responding tho - I mean in task manager. Same happens even for some 2d programs. I can't bring it up by alt+tab, or clicking on...
  8. All alt codes doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    All alt codes doesn't work: I am trying to add some special characters using alt codes on my laptop running Windows 10. None of the codes work. I tried random alt codes to see if the problem was the specific characters and none of them work. I am using an external numpad because my laptop doesn't...
  9. control alt delete not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    control alt delete not working: control alt delete is not working when computer is frozen have to restart instead otherwise pc is okay I guess? am using classic shell computer is 3 years old by now I think Also anything about updating drivers/software /increasing performance would be helpful as well...
  10. control+alt+delete not working on lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    control+alt+delete not working on lock screen: I recently ran autoruns and disabled some things from running at startup such as cloud storage, Bluetooth, Plex. I used filters and hid all Microsoft items. Now on the lockscreen Control+Alt+Delete do not do anything and I am locked out of my computer. I have not been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ctrl alt delete doesnt work windows 10 all of a sudden