Windows 10: all of my printers are detected as HP LazerJet M101-M106

Discus and support all of my printers are detected as HP LazerJet M101-M106 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason after updating windows today 28/11/2023 dd/mm/yy all of my printer are detected as HP, even default microsoft ones like Microsoft Print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alexandre Soares3, Nov 29, 2023.

1. all of my printers are detected as HP LazerJet M101-M106

For some reason after updating windows today 28/11/2023 dd/mm/yy all of my printer are detected as HP, even default microsoft ones like Microsoft Print to PDF. Even when i install xerox printer they appear as HP, so the xerox printing experience doesn't even recognize them. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

:)

Alexandre Soares3, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Sylvi013 Win User

looking for a driver for compatibility to Windows 10 for HP 1200 Lazerjet printer

looking for a driver todownload for compatibility to Windows 10 for HP 1200 Lazerjet printer.

Thank you

Sylvia

Sylvi013, Nov 29, 2023
  3. NEBob5 Win User
    Printer Stopped Wording HP LazerJet 4 Plus

Thanks so much for your reply !

I stepped through each process listed with no change in my situation. The printer will not respond on anything needing printing.

In addition wile updating drivers from the HP support site there was notice list concerning Windows 10 and two recent updates KB3132372 and kb3133431, they stated first KB created the problem trying to solve a problem with Adobe Flash and the second was
    a fix ? They suggested removing flash, restarting machine and trying printer. I also did this with no results !

NEBob5, Nov 29, 2023
  4. all of my printers are detected as HP LazerJet M101-M106

MY HP LAZERJET 1320 PRINTER WILL NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 10

I HAVE WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC 2, MY BELOVED HP LAZERJET 1320 WILL NOT WORK. I DO NOT WANT TO UPGRADE PC1 WHICH HAS WINDOWS 7 AND THE PRINTER WORKS GREAT. H E L P

ROGANMONTGOMERY-SMITH, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

all of my printers are detected as HP LazerJet M101-M106

1. all of my printers are detected as HP LazerJet M101-M106 - Similar Threads - printers are detected

2. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  3. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  4. Printers showing as "HP LaserJet M101-M106

Printers showing as "HP LaserJet M101-M106: Noticed this yesterday on multiple machines,When viewing devices in the old Devices and Printers window, the printer icons are all HP printers including the built in Windows ones such as "Microsoft Print to PDF", and the "Model" also reads "HP LaserJet M101-M106" for all of...
  5. Printers showing as "HP LaserJet M101-M106

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers showing as "HP LaserJet M101-M106: Noticed this yesterday on multiple machines,When viewing devices in the old Devices and Printers window, the printer icons are all HP printers including the built in Windows ones such as "Microsoft Print to PDF", and the "Model" also reads "HP LaserJet M101-M106" for all of...
  6. Printers showing as "HP LaserJet M101-M106

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Why all my printer model converted to HP LaserJet M101-M106?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why all my printer model converted to HP LaserJet M101-M106?: Dears,i woke up this morning to find out that all my printers have changed their models to HP M101-M106 despite i don't have this model installed and i have canon instead.On top of that, when i double click on them, it says "no task are available on this page".I think it...
  8. Why all my printer model converted to HP LaserJet M101-M106?

Why all my printer model converted to HP LaserJet M101-M106?: Dears,i woke up this morning to find out that all my printers have changed their models to HP M101-M106 despite i don't have this model installed and i have canon instead.On top of that, when i double click on them, it says "no task are available on this page".I think it...
  9. HP printer driver for hp psc 1215 all-in-one printer

HP printer driver for hp psc 1215 all-in-one printer: Upgraded to Windows 10 but cannot find the printer driver for my hp psc 1215 all-in -one. HP support tell you to use drivers supplied by windows but when device is connected Windows can't find a driver. Can anyone help....

older hp printer detected but is offline: I have an older HP printer Photosmart C5180 All in one which I was running with my PC Windows XP I have just upgraded with a new PC running Windows 10. I downloaded and installed from the HP website the latest driver file name: AIO_CDA_Net_Full_Win_WW_140_408-5.exe. When I go...