Windows 10: All of sudden Application and even print window is opening full Page

Discus and support All of sudden Application and even print window is opening full Page in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All of sudden Application and even print window is opening full Page thus I am not able to click even buttons like Accept, Next, Finish, Print etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam9, Oct 23, 2015.

1. sam9 Win User

All of sudden Application and even print window is opening full Page

All of sudden Application and even print window is opening full Page thus I am not able to click even buttons like Accept, Next, Finish, Print etc which are overlapping the taskbar and even I am not able to reach below for cross arrows to pull the windows above. Though with Auto Hide taskbar, I am able to click these buttons but I am not liking this Auto Hide feature. Is there any other way out so that these windows could be permanently kept small size giving ample space both above and below these windows.

:)

2. ybanrabRR Win User

Printing email from Mail app in Windows 10

The print page comes up OK but no button to press so how do I get from print page to print?

I've just found it, hidden by "search the web and windows" so in other words you have to maximise the e mail page to see the full print page with the print button to click on.

ybanrabRR, Oct 23, 2015
  3. printer only prints 1/4 of the page on each sheet - its an HP deskjet J610a and i cannot print any PDF files emailed to me

printer is wonky all of a sudden. only prints about 1/4 of the page and i cannot print any pdf files at all. its an hp deskjet J610A.

lindawilsonYS, Oct 23, 2015
  4. IanR Win User

I'm guessing you've enabled tablet mode. My 2 year old manages to do it via some keyboard combination only he knows lol

Click on settings and it should be one of the options at the bottom.

5. sam9 Win User
    Tablet Mode is not enabled. But I must say Kids are really genius than us and they know much more than us *Smile.
    Waiting for someone to solve this problem.

6. sam9 Win User
    There was problem with two. One was Macrium. I uninstalled and reinstalled now it is Ok. For the second one I will post a new thread.

sam9, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. All of sudden Application and even print window is opening full Page - Similar Threads - sudden Application print

2. All Windows applications are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows applications are not opening: Hi guys, recently i discovered that i couldnt open photos app. i then realised i cant open any windows app and Microsoft store doesnt open either, nor does game bar etc. Ive tried many of the basic fixes but cant solve it. When i went to try repair Windows store from Apps, it...
  3. All Windows applications are not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows applications are not opening: Hi guys, recently i discovered that i couldnt open photos app. i then realised i cant open any windows app and Microsoft store doesnt open either, nor does game bar etc. Ive tried many of the basic fixes but cant solve it. When i went to try repair Windows store from Apps, it...
  4. Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???: I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Printer that is connected to my PC Windows10 Home and a Dell Laptop Windows 10Pro. About 3 weeks ago I went to print multiple pages of the Sudoku puzzle using my PC and it would not print multiple copies of the same puzzle. I uninstalled the...
  5. Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???: I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Printer that is connected to my PC Windows10 Home and a Dell Laptop Windows 10Pro. About 3 weeks ago I went to print multiple pages of the Sudoku puzzle using my PC and it would not print multiple copies of the same puzzle. I uninstalled the...
  6. Printer suddenly not printing multiple pages???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can't print full page

Can't print full page: my printer is Epson L805 i can't print full page a big part in the middle is missing from the top to the bottom. i tried printing using wifi and cable, i reinstalled the printer multiple times, i reset my laptop and reinstalled windows 10 twice it worked once but the...
  8. Unable to print full page pictures

Unable to print full page pictures: About this time last year I bought a new laptop identical to the one I gave my wife the previous Christmas. Up to that point I used Win 7 and a 3rd app for editing and printing pictures on an HP Envy 7855 photo printer with no issues. I installed the 3rd party app on my new...
  9. Unable to print full page pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to print full page pictures: About this time last year I bought a new laptop identical to the one I gave my wife the previous Christmas. Up to that point I used Win 7 and a 3rd app for editing and printing pictures on an HP Envy 7855 photo printer with no issues. I installed the 3rd party app on my new...
  10. unable to print full page from email.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to print full page from email.: Unable to print full page from email. Tried moving L and R borders removing list from LHS, using both print icons 1 from the page it's self and 1 from the task bar at top of window, there isn't many commands/options available on these two shortcuts. As far as I can tell...