Windows 10: All registry commands of privacy settings?

Discus and support All registry commands of privacy settings? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone share all cmd registry commands of privacy settings (general, camera, location, etc.) so i can apply all changes in one-click? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by evildog1, Jan 11, 2017.

1. evildog1 Win User

All registry commands of privacy settings?

Hi,

Can anyone share all cmd registry commands of privacy settings (general, camera, location, etc.) so i can apply all changes in one-click?

I have these so far

rem 1 - Get fun facts, tips, tricks, and more on your lock screen (ADs) / Windows Spotlight
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager" /v "RotatingLockScreenEnabled" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager" /v "RotatingLockScreenOverlayEnabled" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f

rem 1 - Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows (ADs) / Can cause high disc usage via a process System and compressed memory
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager" /v "SoftLandingEnabled" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f

rem 1 - Shows occasional suggestions in Start menu (ADs)
    reg add "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager" /v "SystemPaneSuggestionsEnabled" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f

rem Diagnostic and usage data / 0 - Never / 1 - Basic / 2 - Enhanced / 3 - Full
    reg add "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\DataCollection" /v "AllowTelemetry" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WINEVT\Channels\Microsoft-Windows-Application-Experience/Program-Telemetry" /v "Enabled" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f
    reg add "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DataCollection" /v "AllowTelemetry" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f

rem 0 - Disable Customer Experience Improvement (CEIP/SQM - Software Quality Management)
    reg add "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\SQMClient\Windows" /v "CEIPEnable" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f

rem 0 - Disable Application Impact Telemetry (AIT)
    reg add "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AppCompat" /v "AITEnable" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f

rem 1 - Disable AD customization
    reg add "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AdvertisingInfo" /v "DisabledByGroupPolicy" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f
    reg add "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AdvertisingInfo" /v "Enabled" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f

:)

evildog1, Jan 11, 2017
  2. spaco22 Win User

N97 "software update" program on the device is missing and other issues

about web n walk browser, have u tried clearing the privacy data

its web n walk>options>clear privacy data. select clear all to clear the internet registry of all downloaded data accumulated over all your browsing session. hopes this works for u

thx

spaco22, Jan 11, 2017
  3. Speech commands not recognising all the commands

Hi,

We apologize for the delay in response.

As you are using a Microsoft Account, I suggest you to change the account type to local account and again as a Microsoft Account by following the steps provided below:

• Type Manage your Accounts
      in the search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on Your Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Enter the Microsoft password if prompted.
    • Follow the on screen instructions to configure Local account.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Follow the same steps and change to Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Sing in to Cortana, Windows store and check.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 11, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

There are programs that attempt to apply so-called privacy settings:
    Spybot Anti-Beacon
    O&O ShutUp10
    etc

These may provide you with a lot more options.
    However beware. Applying these in the past has led to issues like 'Some settings are managed by your organisation' appearing in Settings dialogues, so need to be checked carefully for untoward effects.

I certainly wouldn't hack the registry in the manner you are suggesting, unless you are an expert capable of fully assessing the impact of such changes.

dalchina, Jan 11, 2017
  5. evildog1 Win User
    I know the risks but i need all commands of registry so i can make my own program that automatically apply changes if a user logged in for first time. We don't use metro apps at school but they like to have better performance and more privacy.

evildog1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. All registry commands of privacy settings? - Similar Threads - registry commands privacy

2. Change Registry Setting on command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Registry Setting on command prompt: so i change something in my registry, then i get bluescreen. I can't fix it because dont remember my password when you want to go to command prompt in bluescreen advanced settings. What do i do? please someone answer me, urgent....
  3. Change Registry Setting on command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Registry Setting on command prompt: so i change something in my registry, then i get bluescreen. I can't fix it because dont remember my password when you want to go to command prompt in bluescreen advanced settings. What do i do?...
  4. Change Registry Setting on command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Registry Setting on command prompt: so i change something in my registry, then i get bluescreen. I can't fix it because dont remember my password when you want to go to command prompt in bluescreen advanced settings. What do i do?...
  5. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy Settings: I am having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have already logged in with my Xbox Live account as I wanted to join servers and play multiplayer. As I logged in, it showed "You cannot play multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This...
  6. Privacy settings

Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  7. Set desktop slideshow from command or registry?

Set desktop slideshow from command or registry?: Is there a way to set the Windows 10 Wallpaper Slideshow directory from a commandline or in the registry? I want to change the wallpaper from RainMeter software (which is possible) but I want to set a series of wallpapers at a time, not a static image. Any help would be...
  8. Reset all Privacy settings to Default?

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset all Privacy settings to Default?: How can I reset some settings to the default without Resetting the whole Windows 10 OS? For example, I want to reset all the Privacy Settings back to its original? Is there any way to accomplish this without going into Troubleshooting section and Resetting the whole entire...
  9. Privacy settings in registry do not match GUI settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy settings in registry do not match GUI settings: Found this with WIn10 v1709 and recently with v1803. The privacy settings in the registry stay "allow" when all have been turned off in Settings. HKCU\Software\MIcrosoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\: DeviceAccess\Global\D89823BA-7180..., Key = Value, ValueData = Allow (let...
  10. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Settings: I have 2 All in Ones and they both use Windows 10. If I make a change to one of them it effects the other and I wish to eliminate this. What are the correct privacy settings that I need to make so they run independent, Thank you 81129