Windows 10: All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken

Discus and support All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of my text in Windows 10 is either pixelated for broken in windows 10. I have tried reinstalling all the windows font but that has not worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Max0101010, Mar 20, 2017.

1. All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken

All of my text in Windows 10 is either pixelated for broken in windows 10. I have tried reinstalling all the windows font but that has not worked.

For example this is what the forum looks like:

All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken [​IMG]

:)

Max0101010, Mar 20, 2017

2. Recent update broke text boxes?

An update in the past week has broken text boxes.

Prior to the update it was possible to enter as much text as you liked without limit. Now, there seems to be a limit of around eight lines before the text cuts off.

This appears to be a bug as it’s only when you finish typing that the text after the limit disappears, with a few pixels of the first line after the limit visible. Since you cannot edit the text you end up losing work.

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Paint 3D / Install and update

Gravity_Gunner, Mar 20, 2017
  3. Tommyrod Win User
    Blurry Text in Windows 10, when iTunes is up all the text is blurry and pixelated. Why is this?

For the most part my display is great on my HP Spectre, however, when iTunes is up all the text is blurry and pixelated. Why is this? Any research I do tells me to download an application called XPexplorer, which did not work. Why is this happening?

OP - Blurry Text in Windows 10

Tommyrod, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken

Make sure you've got 'Smooth Edges of Screen Fonts' checked. (... and restart your browser)

All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 20, 2017
  5. Ok thanks for solving it, I am marking this as solved now.

Max0101010, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken

1. All Text in Windows 10 is Pixelated/Broken - Similar Threads - Text Pixelated Broken

2. Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one: I just bought a new Dell 24 5410 All-in-one running windows 11. The text is not sharp and pixelated. You can see the jaggedness on A's and circles. It sometimes looks like some letters are bold and others are not. When typing in Word, if you select some words and they are...
  3. Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one: I just bought a new Dell 24 5410 All-in-one running windows 11. The text is not sharp and pixelated. You can see the jaggedness on A's and circles. It sometimes looks like some letters are bold and others are not. When typing in Word, if you select some words and they are...
  4. All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...: As you can see in this image, all of the text boxes are either blank or 1 pixels tall. I've tried checking the fonts menu but everything is fine there. This effect also applies to things like names of folders and programs that aren't on the desktop. All other programs work...
  5. All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...: As you can see in this image, all of the text boxes are either blank or 1 pixels tall. I've tried checking the fonts menu but everything is fine there. This effect also applies to things like names of folders and programs that aren't on the desktop. All other programs work...
  6. Pixelated Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pixelated Text: Hey, Some time ago I changed a setting to make my school laptop perform a bit better, it changed most of the text and imaged to legit pixels. I don't remember how to change it back, any help? Thanks, Kyan submitted by /u/KyShR [link] [comments]...
  7. Pixelated Icons and Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pixelated Icons and Text: I have an LG GL650f-b 1080p monitor. Display resolution in windows is set to 1920x1080 with scaling set to 100% which is the recommended setting A lot of icons on the desktop have very jagged/pixelated edges even some thin lines in other applications, specifically circular...
  8. Windows 10 pixelated Apps, Icons and Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pixelated Apps, Icons and Text: Hey, Windows 10 Apps, Icons Text are blurry, poor quality and pixelated! My display resolution is set at 2560 x 1440! I updated/ Downgraded my graphics card driver! Reinstalled Windows, checked my monitor cables, to change the dpi value in the win reg.... how to fix it?[IMG]...
  9. Windows 10 texts and objects broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 texts and objects broken: I had just opened my laptop to find this weird issue where I can't see anything clearly in the computer as the text and objects will be pixelated . This doesn't happen in most of the 3rd party softwares and using safe mode, there are no issues. Its tough to explain it. Please...
  10. Pixelated/Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Pixelated/Blurry Text: I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings. [img] [img] 118232

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pixelated text