Windows 10: All text is missing from windows 10

Discus and support All text is missing from windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All, I'm testing WINDOWS 10 PRO within the domain. After completing the join I encountered the same problem. At the first restart some characters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adriano 832, Jul 4, 2018.

1. All text is missing from windows 10

Hi All,

I'm testing WINDOWS 10 PRO within the domain. After completing the join I encountered the same problem. At the first restart some characters disappear, while at the second restart they are no longer displayed at any point (contextual menu, explore resources, etc ...). I tried to reinstall the system several times and on different machines both virtual and physical. Can someone suggest a way to solve?

The domain is windows 2003 server.
    The system is windows 10 PRO version 1803 (Build SO 17134.137) installed with USB flash drive or ISO image generated with the microsoft tool

I looked at permissions but they look identical to the system before joining domain.

Exact problem encountered in this discussion:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance-winpc/almost-all-text-missing-after-an-in-place-upgrade/94f0180b-38d0-44d2-941c-d2a0c0fb725a

Thanks

:)

Adriano 832, Jul 4, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

All text is missing from windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

All text is missing from windows 10

1. All text is missing from windows 10 - Similar Threads - text missing

2. Missing text and images in web browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing text and images in web browsers: I have a problem when viewing certain web pages eg Ebay, where some text and image boxes appear as blank. This happens whichever browser I use, and makes it impossible to use these websites.Can anyone suggest what could be causing this?TIA...
  3. Missing text and images in web browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing text and images in web browsers: I have a problem when viewing certain web pages eg Ebay, where some text and image boxes appear as blank. This happens whichever browser I use, and makes it impossible to use these websites.Can anyone suggest what could be causing this?TIA...
  4. Missing text and images in web browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11: Suddenly all the text and file names in my file explorer, task manager, regedit and similar windows 11 programs are not displaying, its just blank but the icons are still there. Is there any explanation as to why or how this is happening and can someone please help me with...
  6. Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11

Text and Menu Options Missing in Windows 11: Suddenly all the text and file names in my file explorer, task manager, regedit and similar windows 11 programs are not displaying, its just blank but the icons are still there. Is there any explanation as to why or how this is happening and can someone please help me with...
  7. Windows missing keyboard typed text. Dictate falling down repeatedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows missing keyboard typed text. Dictate falling down repeatedly.: When typing in any app on my HP Envy laptop, every couple of words between 3 and 30 I'd say, Windows does not enter some of the letters I type.It can be just one letter which then is possible I didn't hit it properly, but is normally a string of 2 to 5 letters in a row,...
  8. Windows missing keyboard typed text. Dictate falling down repeatedly.

Windows missing keyboard typed text. Dictate falling down repeatedly.: When typing in any app on my HP Envy laptop, every couple of words between 3 and 30 I'd say, Windows does not enter some of the letters I type.It can be just one letter which then is possible I didn't hit it properly, but is normally a string of 2 to 5 letters in a row,...
  9. How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format: How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-missing-pages-on-my-wordpad-that/feb61b97-21a5-4dc5-bce8-70a9c78cd659
  10. How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format: How can I restore missing pages on my wordpad that is saved in rich text format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-missing-pages-on-my-wordpad-that/feb61b97-21a5-4dc5-bce8-70a9c78cd659

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing text windows 10

2. text missing from windows 10

3. all text missing windows 10

4. text missing windows 10,
  5. text is missing in windows 10,
  6. text missing from windows and software,
  7. windows text missing,
  8. missing text in windows 10,
  9. windows 10 text missing on windows,
  10. text missing in windows 10,
  11. windows 10 text missing,