Windows 10: ALL TEXT IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS! HELP!

Discus and support ALL TEXT IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS! HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title states, no text on any program besides chrome, is available. This even includes task manager, file explorer, control panel, and command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kolopow, Jul 28, 2018.

1. kolopow Win User

ALL TEXT IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS! HELP!

As the title states, no text on any program besides chrome, is available. This even includes task manager, file explorer, control panel, and command prompt! The problem does not go away in safe mode. I do not have a previous restore point to fall back on! I believe I may have caused the problem by accidentally deleting an important file, but I really have no idea.

:)

kolopow, Jul 28, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. ALL TEXT IS MISSING FROM WINDOWS! HELP! - Similar Threads - TEXT MISSING HELP

2. Text missing all over!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text missing all over!: [ATTACH] So I have text missing from file names, from buttons and options inside Notepad and even from Task Manager. I can barley navigate the system, the files themselves are not courted and everything else works fine seemingly, chrome and other non-Windows programs are...
  3. All programs missing: please help.

All programs missing: please help.: Recently I changed my login to use a pin. Worked fine for days. Then one child attempted to many wrong pins. He says the machine then rebooted itself. When I came to it, my pin worked. But ALL programs disappeared. Some, but not all, have entries in all programs-but clicking...
  4. Missing text everywhere

Missing text everywhere: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/zbyrte0zcc051.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff51f64430ca5cc292b972466a5a19ec813913bd https://preview.redd.it/8jt67g0zcc051.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=094a698c7f904de7790e5c35ed14dbcab84d5995 fix i tried but didnt work:...
  5. Missing "This PC" text from the Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing "This PC" text from the Icon: Dear Microsoft Team, Recently I have discovered that the text "This PC" is missing from the My Computer icon. But for this, rest of the icons on the desktop have text associated with it. I'm not sure if it happened after some windows update or due to some malware/virus. I...
  6. Missing Text

Missing Text: When I access my files, no text appears to identify the files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-text/44f300bb-1978-4ff9-9c2a-bde30771c787
  7. Missing Text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Text.: Hi, recently i deleted a huge amount of files in my one drive, and now most of the text in applications like Steam, File Explorer, dont have text, Anyone know what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-text/10cf4112-64f7-4da9-821b-50dc406d7241
  8. Text Missing/ displaying incorrectly all of a sudden

Text Missing/ displaying incorrectly all of a sudden: I have an issue on my laptop with text displaying incorrectly. It has happened all of a sudden and across multiple browsers and other software. The text looks as though pieces of individual letters are missing, occasionally they snap back into focus if I hover my mouse over...
  9. All text is missing from windows 10

All text is missing from windows 10: Hi All, I'm testing WINDOWS 10 PRO within the domain. After completing the join I encountered the same problem. At the first restart some characters disappear, while at the second restart they are no longer displayed at any point (contextual menu, explore resources, etc...
  10. Almost all text is missing from windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Almost all text is missing from windows 10: I had a problem with permissions in windows 10 messing up the search indexer. I found someone with the similar problem who fixed his problem with "Permissions Time Machine" (to reset all permission to default) It worked but I then restarted and got greeted with...