Windows 10: All usb microphone inputs not working

Discus and support All usb microphone inputs not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So both my adapter for xlr to 3.5mm jack input and my newly purchased usb microphone are not recognised. I've tried updating the drivers, using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zvainzHD, Mar 22, 2016.

1. zvainzHD Win User

All usb microphone inputs not working

So both my adapter for xlr to 3.5mm jack input and my newly purchased usb microphone are not recognised. I've tried updating the drivers, using different usb ports, uninstalling the drivers and letting windows do it manually. Every time though, it's listed as having issue's in device manager... Can some help?

:)

zvainzHD, Mar 22, 2016
  2. petrula Win User

Direct USB Microphone to Audio Output Jack

The Open Volume Mixer does not show the USB Microphone as a possible input so no sound from the USB microphone appears.

petrula, Mar 22, 2016
  3. Using Nokia N97 with my PC

you can't use it via usb but if you connect the supplied headset to the mic input it should work as a microphone !

carman58---01, Mar 22, 2016
  4. fireberd Win User

fireberd, Mar 22, 2016
Thema:

1. All usb microphone inputs not working - Similar Threads - usb microphone inputs

2. USB Microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone is not working: I need help getting my usb microphone to work. I checked the drivers and it says the best drivers are installed. There is nothing wrong with privacy settings.Others microphones usb headphone's mic, built-in are working fineIn input settings, there is no format I can choose....
  3. USB Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Microphone not working: Hi , I pluged in my USB microphone it recognized it but i open Zoom or Meet to test the mic but i when i talk i cant hear anything Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microphone-not-working/3f09a62d-5849-45cb-986a-095caec83f1b
  4. USB Microphone Not Working

USB Microphone Not Working: So, there are probably a billion threads for these kinds of issues, but I haven't found a fix yet. When I try to connect my USB mic, my computer doesn't even detect it. It's like I haven't even plugged it in at all. Please help!...
  5. Audio Input not working for all microphones

Audio Input not working for all microphones: My audio input devices suddenly stopped working today both my headset microphone RealtekR Audio and my microphone array the default one from my Intel computer. I've tried testing my microphone in general and it either doesn't work or picks up very very little sound. I've...
  6. Microphone input stopped working

Microphone input stopped working: Hi, I was in a Discord call with a couple of my friends when suddenly my input stopped working. At first I thought it was a Discord issue, but I then find out all of windows doesn't hear my voice. [ATTACH] <--- I am yelling at the top of my lungs I already tried checking...
  7. Microphone input not working

Microphone input not working: I have an ASUS Tuf gaming 705DY laptop running windows 10. recently my built in microphone stopped working out of no where in the middle of my class. I ran troubleshooters to no result. Thinking the mic simply just broke, I went and bought a new headset with a built in mic....
  8. USB headset microphone not picking up input

USB headset microphone not picking up input: I just bought a HyperX Cloud II headset and I am trying to set it up to use for audio input and output. I have confirmed my headset works on my phone for input and output so I believe that the device is working properly. When I use the the given aux to USB controller I get...
  9. Microphone inputs not working

Microphone inputs not working: Today I was on Discord with a friend and my Mic quit working. No pop-ups or updates showed anything changed. I have 2 Mic inputs on my PC; 1 dual Mic/Headphone jack on the front panel and one Mic jack on the rear panel. I have a single input microphone and a headseat with...
  10. Microphone Inputs Not Working

Microphone Inputs Not Working: After a couple days if tinkering I finally managed to get the sound and mic inputs working for my new turtle beach headset. Alas, today I turned on my computer to find that, once again, the mic inputs are not registering any sound, either in the Sound menu or in programs like...