Windows 10: All videos on all browsers (edge, chrome, etc) are zoomed in and in black and white. need help

Discus and support All videos on all browsers (edge, chrome, etc) are zoomed in and in black and white. need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried everything on this forum to try and remedy this issue none of them worked, i am on the latest update for windows 10 pro (version 1803 os... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThePotFather, Aug 3, 2018.

1. All videos on all browsers (edge, chrome, etc) are zoomed in and in black and white. need help

I have tried everything on this forum to try and remedy this issue none of them worked, i am on the latest update for windows 10 pro (version 1803 os build 17134.191) 64 bit system, Processor AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics 1.80 GHZ 4gb of ram, this issue just started 2 days ago, I have virus checked my pc with AVG and MalwareBytes Please look at the Forum before suggesting anything because I have done everything on it already.

:)

ThePotFather, Aug 3, 2018
  2. wgbeatty Win User

Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome)

Hello all-

I did a search and found some issues with zoomed video, but didn't seem to find anything specific to what I'm experiencing. Here are my symptoms and what I've done so far:

Symptom: on most Web sites, videos are zoomed in a few hundred percent, but it is NOT happening on YouTube. It IS happening on Facebook and some other sites I've been to. It happens in both Edge and Chrome and is only the videos on the pages and not the browser zoom function that increases/decreases the page content. Both browsers are set to 100% for this.

Troubleshooting: I re-installed the AMD graphics driver, cleared the browser caches, looked for settings in the AMD Catalyst center (nothing found yet).

Is it a Flash issue? I believe YouTube uses HTML5 and the videos look fine there. Not sure what Facebook does.

Warren

wgbeatty, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Videos not playing right (B&W, zoomed up)

I'm having the same problem, but it began immediately following a Windows update a couple of days ago. It's zoomed in black and white in Chrome, normal size but black and white in Edge. It seems to only affect Facebook, video is fine on YouTube and Google
    News. Running Windows 10 version 1607 on an HP Pavilion.

LindaKasunick, Aug 3, 2018
  4. All videos on all browsers (edge, chrome, etc) are zoomed in and in black and white. need help

Videos play in 'black and white' while my laptop is plugged in

It only happens when my laptop is plugged in. When I run on the battery, everything is fine.

At first, it was only happening to YouTube videos, playing through Microsoft Edge. I started watching in another internet browser (Google Chrome), and it worked fine and still does. The issue is that it also plays my videos in black and white in the Window's
    Media Player, or any program that plays videos. Its really annoying.

Sometimes it's not necessarily in "black and white," it's almost as if the colour saturation is just really low. Like there'll be faded hints of blue and green.

Any help would be appreciated.

Caroline Rose Martin, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

All videos on all browsers (edge, chrome, etc) are zoomed in and in black and white. need help

1. All videos on all browsers (edge, chrome, etc) are zoomed in and in black and white. need help - Similar Threads - videos browsers edge

2. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  3. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  4. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers (Chrome and Edge) continuously don't respond.: I have Windows 10 and I have all the updates. What started as my browsers slowing down after 7pm are now happening all the time. Both Edge and Chrome don't respond continuously to the point I can't use them. It's worse with Youtube and Facebook, but even without those two it...
  6. All videos Are zoomed in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All videos Are zoomed in...: Every video I try to watch, whether its streaming from the Internet or downloaded onto my pc, is zoomed in to maximum and is unwatchable. I ran the troubleshoot, which said nothing is wrong. I've tried to update the drive, which said the driver is updated currently. Any other...
  7. Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...: So today (10/11/18) I went to go watch something I have saved one my laptop but I found it playing in black and white. Well, tried a few different things and the video started to play zoomed in on a specific area of the video. So I did some more searching, checked to make...
  8. display all videos play in black and white

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    display all videos play in black and white: how do I get my color back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/display-all-videos-play-in-black-and-white/40b1e819-df2f-48a4-85d8-193b4b6031c1
  9. Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome)

in Browsers and Email
    Videos zoomed in browers (Edge and Chrome): Hello all- I did a search and found some issues with zoomed video, but didn't seem to find anything specific to what I'm experiencing. Here are my symptoms and what I've done so far: Symptom: on most Web sites, videos are zoomed in a few hundred percent, but it is NOT...
  10. Chrome is all white problem

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome is all white problem: Hi, Chrome is all white on one of my laptops. There are no tabs or web address field. Please see attached picture. I can't uninstall either... How can I fix this? [img] 85717

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoomed in black and w

2. videos zoomed in on chrome

3. videos zoomed in and black and white

4. videos are zoomed in and the color is off,
  5. windows 10 zoomed in videos edge,
  6. video zoomed in chrome,
  7. videos in browser black and white,
  8. microsoft edge all videos are zoomed in and black and white,
  9. youtube videos zoomed in microsoft edge,
  10. all videos zoomed in windows 10,
  11. web browser videos zoomed ie,