Windows 10: All Wifi connections are unidentified

Discus and support All Wifi connections are unidentified in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was gone from my school for two days and when I came back, I tried to connect to my school's wireless networks. All possible access points that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zchen27, Apr 17, 2016.

1. zchen27 Win User

All Wifi connections are unidentified

I was gone from my school for two days and when I came back, I tried to connect to my school's wireless networks.

All possible access points that my school is offering were unidentified in the Network and Sharing Center. Even though the access point name is show perfectly right next to it.

Is there anything I can do? I can probably try attaching an diagnostic report thingy from Windows Diagnostics if anyone finds it helpful.

:)

zchen27, Apr 17, 2016

2. Network connection shows that it is connected but Unidentified Network and No Internet Access showing Windows 10.

Original Title - Wifi

Network connection shows that it is connected but Unidentified Network and No Internet Access showing. After the second update for windows 10. Please resolve this issue.

Rahul Beesetty, Apr 17, 2016
  3. Wifi connectivity issue

I have a TP-LINK wifi adapter (model: TL-WN822N) and I have windows 10 and xfinity WiFi but I have not wifi Netwrok Connections read "Unidentified Network" pls help

ninelives9times, Apr 17, 2016
  4. All Wifi connections are unidentified

zchen, there are several possible causes, so there are several possible explanations.

Does everyone else' wireless work?

Your keyboard has a picture of a wireless antenna, usually on the F3 key. Press that and Fn to make sure you didn't accidentally turn your WiFi off.

In Network and Internet, make sure that Airplane Mode is turned off.

Try System Restore.

If none of these ideas work, come back and we'll try again.

Vince Massi, Apr 17, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    Have you contacted the group that handles school network for students? Have you tried resetting and flushing the Winsock and DNS for the adapter?

Does anyone else have the same problem?

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

All Wifi connections are unidentified

1. All Wifi connections are unidentified - Similar Threads - Wifi connections are

2. UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK, NO INTERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK, NO INTERNET CONNECTION: Sometimes I get the "Unidentified Network, No internet access" even when I have internet and the laptop has been previously connected to the wifi network. Please help me resolve and avoid future occurrences of this.For today, I had used the following to get reconnected;i....
  3. Unidentified Network No Connection

Unidentified Network No Connection: 2 days ago I first experienced the problem where my internet was disconnected randomly. When it attempted to reconnect it said that it connected to an Unidentified Network and the was no internet access. I had already looked at other threads for this issue and tried all of...
  4. Laptop cannot connect to the wifi. It says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet access.

Laptop cannot connect to the wifi. It says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet access.: Hi, Can someone please help me. There was a power cut a few days ago. Now my laptop cannot connect to the internet. There is wifi signal but it says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet Access. My mobile devices work fine with my wifi connection though....
  5. Laptop cannot connect to the wifi. It says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet access.

Laptop cannot connect to the wifi. It says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet access.: Hi, Can someone please help me. There was a power cut few days ago. Now my laptop cannot connect to the internet. There is wifi signal but it says 'Unidentified Network' No Internet Access. My mobile devices works fine with my wifi connection though....
  6. Ethernet Connection Is Perpetually Unidentified

Ethernet Connection Is Perpetually Unidentified: Hi, I'm currently using Windows 10 Professional and I've been having an issue for the past couple of days where my computer is perpetually trying to identify my ethernet connection. This started happening maybe two to three days ago after I accidentally stepped on the switch...
  7. Unidentified Network / No Connection

Unidentified Network / No Connection: After much skepticism towards Windows 10, I finally decided to give in and upgrade from Windows 7 before the deadline, but much to my dismay, I encountered this problem as soon as the new OS finished installing, and I was unable to activate the product before the deadline as...
  8. Ethernet connection: 'unidentified network'

Ethernet connection: 'unidentified network': Hi all, I'm yet another victim of the unidentified network Windows bug. I've had my Surface Pro 4 for two weeks now and ethernet has never worked through my docking station. Originally I thought it was a surface thing, but apparently all Windows users are confronted by it...
  9. Wifi Connection won't work - Unidentified Network

Wifi Connection won't work - Unidentified Network: Hello - I am hoping someone can help me ... my Wi-Fi connection won't connect on my laptop only (all other Wi-Fi items work in house and Ethernet works on laptop - just not wifi). Here is what I get when I do cmd then iconfig/all: (let me know if you can't see what you...
  10. Unidentified Network Connection

Unidentified Network Connection: I had to unplug my netgear router to replace a bad wall receptacle and when I restarted it, I got the "unidentified network no internet access". I spent most of 4 hours trying to solve why my ethernet connection was not working - resetting the router and typical things...