Windows 10: All Xbox Play Anywhere games getting stuck on splash screen

Discus and support All Xbox Play Anywhere games getting stuck on splash screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I've recently developed this issue where when I attempt to startup Ark Survival it just get stuck on the blue splash screen. I've already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pokegon, Aug 2, 2018.

1. pokegon Win User

All Xbox Play Anywhere games getting stuck on splash screen

Hi, so I've recently developed this issue where when I attempt to startup Ark Survival it just get stuck on the blue splash screen.

I've already tried logging out of the windows store as well as the Xbox app, to no avail. I also reset the windows store cache, but that didn't help either, and I am not logged in on any other devices. The game never crashes or anything, it is just infinitely stuck on that screen.

I also went and downloaded Sea of Thieves for testing's sake, and it also get stuck on this screen. So it appears this issue is persisting with every Xbox Play Anywhere game.

I don't know if its related at all, but this problem only started happening after I made some hardware changes to my computer, most notably the motherboard and processor. The processor is now an i5 8600k, and the motherboard is a Z370 Aorus Gaming Wifi. So if that's any help there you go.

Thanks!

:)

pokegon, Aug 2, 2018
  2. rune217 Win User

Gears of war 4 stuck at splash screen

I found a solution that worked for me. I noticed the issue was the xbox account app on windows 10 had signed me in under my windows email account rather than my xbox live email account, therefore leaving me stuck in the splash screen. I selected enter
    a different account and retyped my xbox email account and password. Once it loaded my correct account the game finally loaded as normal and I was able to play again.

rune217, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

All Xbox Play Anywhere games getting stuck on splash screen bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 2, 2018
  4. All Xbox Play Anywhere games getting stuck on splash screen

Gears of War Ultimate Edition gets stuck in the splash screen

downloaded the game all over again and nothing changed..stuck on the splash screen then it disappears and nothing happens

DoomguyEx1, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

All Xbox Play Anywhere games getting stuck on splash screen

1. All Xbox Play Anywhere games getting stuck on splash screen - Similar Threads - Xbox Play Anywhere

2. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  3. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  4. Xbox Play Anywhere is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere is blank: Whenever I try to access the Xbox Play Anywhere page on PC, the page is just blank. The toolbar on top appears for a second or two, then vanishes, and all that remains is the is the scrolling indicator. I've tried different browsers but nothing works. Any help?...
  5. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: I bought Forza Horizon 4 disc on Xbox one and noticed it was a Xbox play anywhere title, and decided to download it on pc. I have the newest version of windows 10 and also everything else is up to date but it shows that I dont own Forza Horizon 4 and I have to buy it again....
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Play Anywhere games: Whenever I try to play one of my play anywhere titles, the game is stuck on either Syncing Data at 0% or an infinite loading screen. The game works fine on my xbox, but not on my pc. I tried resetting the game, restarting my pc, uninstalling the game, signing out of xbox, and...
  7. Xbox play anywhere

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox play anywhere: Do I need xbox live to play games on my pc from the xbox play anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/279907fa-02a9-4888-879d-4ab3deecb6bf
  8. Can't download Xbox play anywhere game

Can't download Xbox play anywhere game: I bought Ark: Survival Evolved on my Xbox One and I saw that it was a Xbox Play Anywhere title, so I went onto my PC to download the game on there. I went on the Microsoft Store and searched up the game, but all it says I can do with the game is install it on my other devices...
  9. Xbox play Anywhere not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play Anywhere not working: I have WSreset.exe the Microsoft store, ive restarted my device, but the install button for astroneer is grayed out and won't let me install it. It says not available on this PC. I know it is though because I played it 2 days ago. I would really like to play the game I paid...
  10. Xbox play anywhere games

Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears ultimate windows 10 stuck on splash screen

2. ark stuck on splash screen microsoft store

3. windows 10 games stuck splash screen