Windows 10: Allowing Flash in Edge for a Specific Site

Discus and support Allowing Flash in Edge for a Specific Site in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have Flash enable in Edge (Windows 10, latest production builds). Some site will play Flash content immediately, but other sites do not and there is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PJLLB, Jul 11, 2017.

1. PJLLB Win User

Allowing Flash in Edge for a Specific Site

I have Flash enable in Edge (Windows 10, latest production builds). Some site will play Flash content immediately, but other sites do not and there is no "Run Flash" prompt for the site.

Any thoughts on how Flash can be enabled for a site that is not giving the additional prompt to run Flash for that specific site?

:)

PJLLB, Jul 11, 2017
  2. MickeyNew Win User

Adobe flash Player enable in Microsoft edge

On some web sites that want to use Flash, you will see a small popup window asking if you want to allow it. Select Always Allow for the site and it will activate the built in Flash player in Edge.

MickeyNew, Jul 11, 2017
  3. John Ado Win User
    Adobe Flash

Hi Alex,

Tell us more about it. Which browser are you using? Does the issue persists using a different browser? If you were using Microsoft Edge, click the puzzle icon on the address bar and allow Adobe Flash to run on that specific site. You will have to do every
    site that uses Adobe Flash. You have to add an exception.

Adobe Flash contents are blocked by default because its a passage for malwares and viruses. Make sure to only add exceptions for the sites that you trust.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Jul 11, 2017
Thema:

Allowing Flash in Edge for a Specific Site

1. Allowing Flash in Edge for a Specific Site - Similar Threads - Allowing Flash Edge

2. Site is not allowing me to enter the date.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Site is not allowing me to enter the date.: A site I use for public transportation is not allowing me to enter the date. I can do it successfully on other computers, just not mine. Any ideas?...
  3. No always allow option for Adobe flash on windows 10 with Microsoft edge

No always allow option for Adobe flash on windows 10 with Microsoft edge: I'm trying to play games on pogo.com in microsoft edge but everytime I open a game it only gives me the option to allow Adobe flash player once on the right side of the address bar, which can get a little annoying, instead of both the always allow and the allow once options....
  4. Always allow Flash Player option no longer appears in Windows 10 Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Always allow Flash Player option no longer appears in Windows 10 Edge: When turning on my Website Builder the Flash Player (although enabled in Edge) is blocked and only the Enable Once option is then provided. Where can I Enable Always ?...
  5. missing button for Flash to add sites to be allowed

missing button for Flash to add sites to be allowed: I have windows 10 version home 1803 OS build 17134.285 Flash does not work in sites while using chrome browser Settings does not show Button to add sites to allow flash to run...
  6. Allow specific programs Through UAC with no prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow specific programs Through UAC with no prompt: Hello, I am trying to allow a user to use their external hard drive unlocking security software (western digital "WD Drive Unlock.exe") when they plug in their external drive and not be prompted by the windows UAC. I tried changing it to "Not notify" and it still prompts...
  7. Edge not recognising specific site login as a 'form'. No details saved

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not recognising specific site login as a 'form'. No details saved: Out of forty or so sites I have set up in Edge, one is proving troublesome. The site in question is Sony UK Community Forum: https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/engl...munity/ct-p/en I have posted about the issue on that site. I had zero issues before 1803 April 2018 Update...
  8. Edge compatibility with certain sites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge compatibility with certain sites: I've found two sites (so far) that have scrolling compatibility issues with Edge. Musician's Friend: Musical Instruments Store is one and the other is the Cakewalk/Sonar forum Cakewalk Forums In either site, I can scroll (vertically) through front pages without problems....
  9. How to allow pop-ups for certain sites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to allow pop-ups for certain sites in Edge: Hi, Is there a way to allow pop-ups in Edge? Thanks and regards, 23933
  10. Microsoft Edge Top Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Top Sites: I have a bit of a problem, in the Edge address bar are top sites that you have visited. I need to know how to turn that feature off for privacy reasons. Sure its helpful and saves you typing if you go to that particular website very often but what if you let someone use your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. allow adobe flash player always option

2. adobe always allow option

3. microsoft edge flash no always allow

4. adobe flash for specific site in edg,
  5. enabing flash in edge on a specific site