Windows 10: Almost Daily ntoskrnl.exe BSOD, Desperately Need Help...

Discus and support Almost Daily ntoskrnl.exe BSOD, Desperately Need Help... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Title says it all. I'm not completely clueless when it comes to computer stuffs. My laptop is Asus A456UR with i56200U CPU and nVidia 930MX GPU. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by michaelmuliadi, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Almost Daily ntoskrnl.exe BSOD, Desperately Need Help...

Title says it all. I'm not completely clueless when it comes to computer stuffs. My laptop is Asus A456UR with i56200U CPU and nVidia 930MX GPU. I have 8GB DDR4 RAM installed (4 onboard, 4 from Corsair stick). More info is in the zipped file. Almost every BSOD is caused by ntoskrnl, which is difficult for me to point out exactly what causes the persisten problem.

TLDR; Help me identify the true culprit behind ntoskrnl BSOD, thanks...

EDIT : Logfiles finally changed to the newer ones, my bad...

:)

michaelmuliadi, Nov 27, 2017
  2. ar300500 Win User

[BSOD] SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 00000000`c0000096 ntoskrnl.exe

Hi, I get random BSOD usually saying SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and in bluescreenviewer it says that ntoskrnl.exe is the problem. I get this BSOD almost everyday. Can anyone help me I can attach the dump file if possible.

Dropbox - ntoskrnl.exeSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION dump.txt

ar300500, Nov 27, 2017
  3. daily BSOD (ntoskrnl.exe)

I have yet to run 8 or more loops of memtest since it takes quite a while and I'm working a lot on my PC atm.. I should be able to do it in the next 48 hours though.

Today's bluescreen (after 13hours) had something to do with my USB Audio Interface.. Never had that one before but agian showing the "USBXHCI.SYS". Here is the minidump file : 010818-7015-01.dmp

and here my System Information File : SystemInfo.nfo

Marvin Lübke, Nov 27, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Almost Daily ntoskrnl.exe BSOD, Desperately Need Help...

The Forum rules prevent me helping you while you have software running for piracy.

philc43, Nov 27, 2017
  5. May you elaborate which software you were talking about? Tor Browser? Bittorent?

6. philc43 Win User
  7. That's too bad. Is there no way to go around it? Though I won't mind getting rid of KMS if that would make my slate clean.

Time to pay for Office license then. My Win 10 is of course genuine.

8. philc43 Win User

Once everything is legal you will be able to get help. A new set of log files will need to be submitted too.

philc43, Nov 27, 2017
  9. I've removed every trace of KMSAuto including the automated tasks... If there's still something off, please let me know.

Thanks for your time up until this point, Phil *Smile

EDIT : Forgot to mention I've reuploaded the newer system log after removing KMS

10. philc43 Win User
    The logfiles are no different - are you sure the new ones got uploaded?

philc43, Nov 27, 2017
  11. My bad... Although I'm careful enough to choose the newer file as attachment, I'm not familiar enough with how file submission works yet. This time I made sure to attach the correct file.

12. philc43 Win User
    Did you restart your PC after removing the software? I'm still seeing the last but one entry in the log is the loading of windivert. Sorry, but such software can have harmful effects.

philc43, Nov 27, 2017
  13. Almost Daily ntoskrnl.exe BSOD, Desperately Need Help...

I've restarted my PC, then make a new log.

Rules and regulations make everything more complicated huh...

If you still find slightest trace of violations etc, better give up on this, I'll mark this as solved.

michaelmuliadi, Nov 28, 2017
  14. philc43 Win User
    Many thanks, it looks like everything is now sorted.

I can see that you have been getting a lot of windows update failures. Please run the troubleshooter for windows update to see if it will fix this problem.

Almost Daily ntoskrnl.exe BSOD, Desperately Need Help... [​IMG]

The bluescreen crash dump file does not reveal which driver is causing the problem - therefore you will need to run a program to try and force the drivers to crash until you find the one that is the problem. The details to do this are in the tutorial listed below. Please follow all the instructions carefully and make a system backup and system recovery disk before you do so because there is a risk you will not be able to get back to a working system.

Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please read and run driver verifier.

If you suspect a driver is causing a problem but do not have a clear idea which one it is then Driver Verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or until you have a bluescreen, whichever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset driver verifier from within safe mode, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

philc43, Nov 28, 2017
  15. Many thanks, Phil... I've ran Windows Update troubleshooting and it said some errors were fixed. Will try verifier very soon...

Thanks for the help so far, will report back in.

michaelmuliadi, Nov 28, 2017
Thema:

1. Almost Daily ntoskrnl.exe BSOD, Desperately Need Help... - Similar Threads - Almost Daily ntoskrnl

2. Need help with daily BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with daily BSOD crashes: I've been having daily BSOD crashes for a few weeks now. I reinstalled my computer a couple of days ago and it started happening again. Also, many of the crashes happen on their own when I'm not even using the computer. I've already tried the following: I replaced my old SSD...
  3. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  4. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  5. Almost daily BSoD appears

Almost daily BSoD appears: Hello, I've attached a log file hoping someone would be kind enough to view it and help find a solution to this vexing problem of BSoD. Windows 21h1 Much obliged Thank You Ian 182241
  6. Desperately need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperately need help: So I was updating some apps here and there on my desktop and when I went to reboot I got this error message thay said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". Now, I've been trying to access the bios but since I had...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help: I posted below the dmp file that I opened via WinDbg (from MS Store). https://pastebin.com/Qfzxr8hQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-pagefaultinnonpagedarea-ntoskrnl-need-help/c5234bdf-714d-4944-b5a9-6645b82cefb7
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Getting BSOD with ntoskrnl, need help.

Getting BSOD with ntoskrnl, need help.: *edit: updated BIOS to new version 1.3. Just came up on MSI website.* *edit: system information attached* I think this is the dumpfile on onedrive. This is from the latest 3. WhoCrashed analysis and link to minidump. April 14. This was probably caused by the...
Tags: